The Movement Reborn

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Nilo

Post by Nilo »

I do not know of any fighting against the Lyrenzia...
Darkform

Post by Darkform »

Nilo wrote:I do not know of any fighting against the Lyrenzia...
good because my tradeing with the Movement is on the edge as is . if Hagen has anything close to a reason to have me stop I will have to . this is for the betterment of my Union and I have a responsability to them ((the Union))

my last statement wasent ment as a threat so I hope noone takes it as sutch . but I would not be able to trade goods to anyone that would use them aginst Lyrenza .

you could just call it a update on my buisnes sent to a prefered costermer .

From the desk of Jhon Sivan
Delivered to the wall by Darkform
Nilo

Post by Nilo »

I encountered Darlok earlier today. He was very strong. I had two lion shields on, and he killed me with one swift swipe. Though I am not strong, even demons cannot kill me in one shot.

Then, I came back to gather my cabbage, and he told me to leave, as he grabbed something in his belt, that which i could not see. I pulled out my wand, feeling threatned again. Attepting to paralyze him, and ice bolt him, it was useless.

After this encounter, I don't thinkt hat the movement stands a chance against him! I do not think that we, grant, can kill him, though i have killed him before. He seems to have become very skilled in the art of resisting magic, as well as swordry.

I may be forced to quit the movement after this, Grant. Im sorry...

~Nilo~
Nilo

Post by Nilo »

Nilo, bleeding greatly from his bandaged arm, limps over to the wall to write:

Dear Grant, and other movement members,
I can hardly write, so i do hope you can read my writing. I have, in my entier movement experience, fought darlok once, and that was while i was by myself, with noone else helping me. Seemingly Impossible to beat from my view, I'm not sure that you realize his current strength. I used my paralyze, which by the way works on demons, which didnt affect him in the least. I then tried my ice bolt, and i did about four of those on him... arm. hurts.....
You notice blood dripping from this point on, and you find it difficult to read...

....didnt kill him, seemingly.....unaffected.....I dont think... can... kill him... unless.... have...at least.. 5 mages, who are very.. powerful!....I mean.... never miss.... best....spell...

The blood covers the majority of the remains of the parchment. You try to wipe it off, but smear it instead.

Grant........... why are we ...doing this?.......What...point?......The castle is his.......not ours.........we dont invade...greenbriar or trollsbane.....why...are we invading northerot.....?....

You cant read the rest of the messege....
~Nilo~
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Darlok is not invincible. Nilo, it was foolish of you to fight him alone. You should have listened to our warnings about his magic resistance. Do not face him alone ever again.

Grant Herion
Kale

Post by Kale »

Nilo,
aye that was a bad move to do it without Thas or I's help. The man has been killed before. So wait till its time to attack. Than we will win...Than we will win.

Kale Orton
Jhon Sivan

Post by Jhon Sivan »

to Grant

I am herby stoping all trade with the Movement untill you can keep your men from killing inocents in the town of Troll's Bane .

I don't care if your men are attacked first or not anymore . just that if they are attacked first and are in twon to leave town befor counterattacking .

one of those that work for me was killed erlyer today by a Movement member inside town . and for what ? for not giveing gold to someone thretening her .

untill I belive the pepole that work for me iare safe all trade will stop .

from the new desk of Jhon Sivan
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Who is attacking and killing innocent Jhon? I think you have lost your mind to be honest. The last time i saw you, you were screaming as your ran through the desert.

Grant Herion
Cain Freemont

Post by Cain Freemont »

There is, in fact, something terribly wrong with Jhon. I saw him coming from the southern forest the other day and he was completely incoherent. I assume he was defeated by the skeletons and seems to have lost his memory, or has developed a form of dementia.

-Cain S. Freemont-
Derinoar Fallvictor

Post by Derinoar Fallvictor »

Yes i with talking to cain when it happen Jhon, has gone insane he made us call him Jim the orc at one point

`Hamlet~
Galim

Post by Galim »

movement

for a few days one of ya guys, kale orton, killed a member of silverbrand after he threaten her for gold. that was an official attack on silverbrand without any reason. ya members are still murder and thieves. be prepared to feel the wrath of silverbrand.

Galim
Nilo

Post by Nilo »

I have also heard this. I hereby quit the movement. I do not wish to discontiue my friendship with anyone, but I cannot be in the movement at this time. This is outrageous that Kale killed my good friend Alora! Outrageous!

Nilo, upset, signs his name quickly...
Derinoar Fallvictor

*read's the post and mutteres "Son of a bitch!"*

Wheres the damn proof galim, WHERE.. I happen to walk by the a cave they day she died and you all instantly jump down my damn throat becuase i was in the movement! oh if I'm in the movement and some one died then i walked by-even form a different area- Then i had to have done it .I swear unless theres proof to back up your claim i won't belive it in any way.

`Hamlet~
Larien

Post by Larien »

Dear Johnathen Hamlet,

The proof is with my eyes, and with the bard Ewokra's. She was murdered right before our eyes, but unfortunately we both could not help her at the time as he was in the middle of a ballet and he isn't exactly a warrior, and I myself had no weapons on at the time. I feel sorry for not helping her but I have the proof in my mind.

With Regards,
Larien of the Inglorion family.
Kale

Post by Kale »

I did it. I shall step up. I killed her. done deal.

Kale
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Kale has been banned from the Movement. He had promised me he changed and he broke that promise. Now we will leave him on his own to work through the evil he began.

Grant Herion
Kale

Post by Kale »

Why do you always keep banning me? You know you need me I have gotten stronger. All the blood I shed for the Movement only to get kicked out? Grant I think you should rethink this..Why all of a sudden you think "hey ban kale." I am one of your stronger warriors. I messed up once and you ban me, why not put me on watch to see if I mess up again? Instead of getting rid of me completly.

Kale Orton
Derinoar Fallvictor

He has a point Grant, mmaybe put him out of action for a while and if he kills anyone during that time ban him then if anything like this comes up later down the line ban with no questions asked.
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

He killed a woman dwarf for no reason. He was robbing her. He hasn't changed and he lied to me by saying he did change. That is why he is banned. Wether he is the strongest or not. It does not matter. He has to live by our code of conduct wether he likes it or not.

Grant Herion
Thaseus Gaeadose

Post by Thaseus Gaeadose »

I have to agree with John on this one. Even though I don't agree with what Kale did, I think a ban is too much.

Thaseus
Kale

Post by Kale »

Grant,
Look all your members are agreeing you should not just bann me for one dumb thing. Grant when you told me and Thas to kill John I. I didn't question you I knew I was going to get killed. But I did it anyway. And all the pain I sufferd and the jail hours Im in jail for 10 hours because I was with you... I risked my life for you if you said something I did it...and this is how you repay me? Plus isnt your goal to kill Darlok? How you going to do that if you keep banning your strong fighters?

Kale Orton
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Your in jail for killing people. You killed before and had been on the run. You killed Alora and got caught. I told you to serve your time in jail before you returned the first time I cut you from the roster. I let it slid that you didn't. Not this time.

Grant Herion
Kale

Post by Kale »

Grant,
I did what I was suppose to do Thas watched me.

Kale Orton
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

There are some old and open bills.

Kale Orton was explained for guilty by the Court of Lyrenzia and now the enforcement is retrieved.

But be sure, the next ones will follow him. On our list are more Movements, EX-Movements and some of their friends.

-----------------------
Lennier
Noble Knight of the Grey Rose
Councilor of Lyrenzia
Councilor of SMACC
Kale

Post by Kale »

Grant,
I have begged for forgiveness...I also spoke with Alora begging for her forgiveness and she said she shall think about it. I am in high hopes she will. Now may I please come back?

Kale Orton
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Yes Kale, you acted as a beggar, as a servant for forgiveness. You have proven you want back in bad enough and that you shall not do such a deed again. You have humiliated yourself enough. Let us not talk about such a dark deed again.

Grant Herion
Nilo

Post by Nilo »

I do not believe you should have let that murderer back in. The only reason why he is Kissing up to you is so he can come back. Otherwise, he would have thougth a second thought about apologizing...

~Nilo, of the "Farmer's Union"~
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

But he did apologize. For nearly 3 hours ((illarion time)) he walked through town kissing people's feet and begging forgiveness for his past sins. Doing that cleans your soul of guilt. HE is a new man. And he is back in the Movement.

Grant Herion
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Due to the recent emergence of The Inner Circle of Magic Art, we must delay our plans. Because a large bulk of our members are mages, mages that are now helpless to us against Darlok, we must slow down our plans until this is solved. I will personally begin to investigate this underground cult. I do not expect any of you to follow suit, but I will solve this because of my own missing magic and the other member's magic. There has to be a way for us to solve such a problem.

Grant Herion
Kale

Post by Kale »

Grant,
Aye I see but if you need any help for me I am there in a heart beat, Im sure Thas will be there also.

Kale Orton