The Movement Reborn

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

Post by paul laffing »

Grant Herion wrote:((
5. Toshkan, your a jerk. and the last player who told everyone my other character's stopped playing because people say that she was an ass. ))
((They told her that before she said anything about your character. :wink:

Haven't Gorock and Grant met at the secret clubhouse place?))
Arkadia Misella

Post by Arkadia Misella »

((Giving out other peoples characters is completely wrong. If you suspected it was bad why didn't you just pm a gm with the question instead of jsut flinging it out on the forum. Crimony, grow up.))
Kaja Wolfagen

Post by Kaja Wolfagen »

A note is attatched to the board by a small blade dripping with a dark red liquid

Gorock!!

You dare to pretend to be me when caught as spy!!

I hear about this flower orc, I demand yoo apologise and pay me gold for this insult. Or yoo will find out how it feel to walk without head!!

Kaja Wolfagen
Shamen of Blood Skulls
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

((can i gm delete all the post of ooc garbage ? I dont want it to polute this guild's thread..))
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Some people would find it flattering to be impersonated.. I know i do....

Movement members. Because of this lastest news concerning the Temple of Zelphia lizards: I am not surprised to hear that Shukk is willing to attack us again. But I do not believe that Zeshyrr would break the truce. That is why I say that when fighting Zerbus or Darlok that no lizard should be near them. The Truce is too new and untested as of now, and lizards shouldn't push their luck. Movement members you will need to defend yourselves from allies of Darlok, and if Temple Lizards are their allies, then battle them. But do not go on the offensive, make sure the lizard is out to attack you first, then strike.

Grant Herion
Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

Sadly, I believe that if a Zelphia Temple Lizard attacks you first, there will be nothing left of you to strike with.
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

The alliance between the Farmers Union and the movement is over. Perhaps now Hagen won't begin to fight in town to keep fights outside of town...

Grant Herion
Gru'kuk Gorock

Post by Gru'kuk Gorock »

Take mes and Kruuba off Movement list. Wes still fight against darlok, just in own tribe.

GOROCK
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

The spy known as Talisien has been erased from our roster. He is a traitor.

Grant Herion
Nilo

Post by Nilo »

Well, Grant, it looks as if your movement is... falling apart. Perhaps you should think about quitting it?

Why not quit? and bring peace to trollsbane! War and death is not good.... dont make more of it.

Please consider!
Nilo
Thaseus Gaeadose

Post by Thaseus Gaeadose »

Falling apart? What because one person was a spy?

The movement will live as long as Darlok does.

~Thaseus Gaeadose
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

I do not see how it is falling apart. A loss such as Talisien is felt, but mages are no good against Darlok or Zerbus anyways. We need warriors to face them.
No, Nilo, we are not falling apart. And as for war in Trolls Bane... What are you talking about? Why would you want Darlok in power? Why would you want us to stop? Every battle is in Northerot. Darlok brought the war to town. Not us. We stayed in town, or rather in the onion field just for a place to rest.
We are not falling apart Nilo. The last battle Zerbus fought, he died. The tide is changing. I feel it.

Grant Herion
Kale

Post by Kale »

Grant I again come to you when the townspeople have turned there back on me. I see that you are looseing some people as far I a long time ago to some mindless prank I once pulled. But it gave me time to figure out what I want to do. and that is fight by your side to take down Darlok and take over Northrot. I shall fight with you till my breath stops and my hearts beats no more. It also gave me time to gain more power to fight against the enemys.

Kale Orton
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Kale Orton, meet me soon. We need to speak.

Grant Herion
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Code of Conduct Revised

* No slaying of Innocents
* No battleing in town, we will honor the people's choice of us being kept out of town. I understand that you need to pick potions up in town, but if I hear of anyone fighting recklessly in town, you will get in trouble.
* Helping of Innocents if needed, if you see a little boy or girl being chased by a skeleton, save the boy or girl. Do not be cold and ruthless about that.
* Fighting members in the guild is of course prohibited, we cannot afford to fight amongst ourselves at this time.
* Fight Zerbus and Darlok in Northerot and use your wits to draw them into a trap. Do not allow them to trap you.

Grant Herion
Kale

Post by Kale »

I shall do my best to uphold these rules...but what if lets say Hagen tries to throw me out of town because I was just using a depot to buy some potions? May I fight back? Or what if I am provoked?

Kale
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Simply walk away, do not acknowledge him, but walk away and out of town when you have your needed supplies.

Grant Herion
Ingrid Thunk

Post by Ingrid Thunk »

*the parchment is removed*
Last edited by Ingrid Thunk on Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

I'd forgotten you were even in this guild.. Ok, your off.

Grant Herion
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Talisien has seen what happens when someone spies in the Movement and then betrays it's members. I hope you realizes what happens when you spy, then tell, then gloat about it.

Grant Herion
Kale

Post by Kale »

Grant now that I am back in the movement may you put my name on the roster.

Kale
Nilo

Post by Nilo »

Nilo paints in the dirt a picture of Zerbus the elf, one of Darlok's 'servants'.
((youll have to click here, its too big a file for me to put here ... :(
http://www.freewebs.com/themovementreborn/zerbutt.gif ))

Dear Movement people,
Don't worry about greenbriar. None of you even go in there, it is not a big deal that you are banned from there, as it is but a baren waste land to you. You have no use of the evergreen hallfings i dont think. As Johnathan hamlet said earlier, ((on a diff. forum)) We need the halflings for trade purposes."

Well, there isnt anything they can do that we cant. You don't need them i dont think, and you shouldnt worry about that.
Brendan Mason

Post by Brendan Mason »

Nilo? You've joined the Movement? What an interesting career move.

Yours,
Brendan Mason
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Silly Brendan, the Movement isn't a career. A career is a job, the Movement isn't a job, and Nilo isn't getting paid to be in it.

Grant Herion

Also, Nilo has been added.
Galim

Post by Galim »

that is the fourth criminal banned from silverbrand who joined ya movement. ya really don't give anything on the reputation of ya members, huh?. we will see what that will mean for ya.

Novice Galim
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Are you threatening me for accepting people you do not accept? That is pathetic if you are.

Grant Herion
Galim

Post by Galim »

A threat? No. It's an advice! It isn't my problem if ya don't understand that.

Novice Galim
Nilo

Post by Nilo »

Just so you know, Galim, being banned from silverbrand is the farthest thing back in my mind right now... I could not care less.

Second, As a movement mebmer, (AND NO, ITS NOT A CAREER BRENDA) I do not wish to fight the town, merely Dorklok and Zerbutt. :lol: As for Hagen and John, I do not care.

From this point on, I will not fight alongside the movement, when they are fighting Hagen, or as some might say hagen is the town, so i will not fight the town either. I will not fight dorklok or Zerbutt inside the town Either.

I do not like being banned from the town.... Greenbriar i could care less about.... But I do like to see my friends.... Perhaps Dorklok and Zerbutt, and the movement can all sign a treaty saying that we will not fight in the town, allowing that to be a neutral zone?

I cannot speak for everyone in the movement, but i can speak for a few of us, that, if allowed in town once more, we would not cause a disturbance.

When a dwarf goes bad, You dont blame silverbrand for the dwarves mistake. Neither should you blame the Movement for somones mistake...But that person in peticular.

Nilo signs the parchment, and runs off, hoping that noone saw him inside the town writing....
Galim

Post by Galim »

If a dwarf of silverbrand goes bad whole silverbrand would be beshamed. be sure, we would take care of the dwarf who brings shame on us. we dwarves of silverbrand are connected each other. if one does something bad he dishonor the whole town. but iam sure ya don't understand anything about the honor and the way of life of us dwarves.

Galim
Darkform

Post by Darkform »

if the movement insist on fighting with Lyrenza as a group then I will be forced to stop all trade with the movement .

From the desk of Jhon Sivan
reluctently delivered to the wall by Darkform