The Ship ((Free to join))

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Ayalla

Post by Ayalla »

Just a cat?! That cat is like Ayanah reincarnated! I don't want to lose her again...

Ayalla storms onto the ship, down to her cabin and changes into her battle gear. She checks to make sure she has everything she might need for the upcoming battle. Ayalla looks in the mirror and angrily wipes away the tears on her cheeks. She sniffles and takes a deep breath. Just then there is a knock on her door.

Go away, I don't want to talk to anyone right now!

"Aya it's me, Sal"

Ayalla sighs and sits on the bed.

Come in...

"Aya, how do you expect to fight a bunch guys when you're that upset? Calm down, we have to think of a strategy for you to beat them."

Ayalla nods reluctantly and takes a few deep breathes. Ayalla takes a sip from her water flask and pats the bed next to her, motioning for Sal o sit down.

All right what do you have in mind?

A few minutes later, after much discussion, Ayalla nods and smiles grimly.

Sounds like a plan. Wish me luck...

Sal hands her a few ingots and gives her a hug.

"Be careful."

I always am.

Ayalla winks and grins. She puts on her pack and leaves the ship.
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

Salathe walks up on deck and watches Ayalla walk into the dark town, alone.

"Yea right... im gonna stay here..."

Salathe chuckles and begins to follow Ayalla. He finds a dark corner not far from the tavern and hides in it while keeping his eyes on the tavern.
Ayalla

Post by Ayalla »

Ayalla makes her way as fast as she can to Mystical Mimi's store. She flings open the door and is hit once again by the intensity of the incense.

Mimi! I need your help!

Hasha and Mimi come out from behind the counter looking concerned. Mimi inquires about what is the matter.

"What is wrong Ayalla?"

I have to fight the men I almost fought this morning to get my cat back. They stole her and I entend to get her back, alive and well, as soon as possible and to make them pay. I have to fight them within the hour at the Boars Tusk Tavern Do you have something that could help me win this fight?

Ayalla looks to Mimi hopefully. Mimi, in turn, studies Ayalla quietly.

"You are fighting the boar gang, are you not? Hasha told me what happened this morning."

Ayalla nods and waits for Mimi to go on.

"You only must worry about the leader. He is the only one who can really fight, and it just so happens he does not fight fair. He'll probably have some of is cronies jump in if he's having trouble so you have to get rid of them first. I have something that will knock them out, but you must be careful. Let me show you how it works."

Mimi goes back behind the counter and brings a bag a soft leather pouch
back with her. She opens it to reveal about a hundred sharp pointy darts. She takes one out carefully and explains.

"They are sleeping darts, I acquired them recently from a passing merchant. You shoot them through a pipe. It must hit skin and it takes a few seconds for it to knock out the target. You would have to come into looking like a rather shady customer with large cloak and hood so you can shoot wihout being noticed. Three ingots for a hundred darts as well as the shooting pipe. How about it?"

Sounds like my only choice...I'll take them, and do you have an oversized cloak I could get as well?

Ayalla gives Mimi te ingos and receives the pipe and darts. Mimi quickly grabs a huge, black cloak and gives it to Ayalla. Ayalla sarts to rummagearund for another ingot, but stops when Mmi lys a hand o her arm.

"It's on me. Hurry child, you might be late."

Thank you so much for your help!

Ayalla hugs Mimi quickly as well as Hasha who stands quietly nearby and smiles gratefully. She tucks the pipe and darts in her belt and throws on the cloak as she runs ot the door to the Boars Tusk Tavern.
Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

Carahawen, Arist and Sevious checked all taverns and Inns they could find. But they didn't get much inrfomation. Exhausted Carahawen sits down on a bank.

"Just two taverns left... lets check this one quickly and then sit down in the other one."

Her two companions nod and they walk into a tavern called "Mouth of the Red Shark". It's a run down little buidling with a weather-beaten sign. You hardly can read the "u" so that it actually says "Mo_th of the Red Shark".
Carahawen enters first and feels the gazes of the rough looking sailors sitting there. They room is stuffy and the light dim. The three step to the bar where a huge barkeeper is busy with filling beer into glasses that seem to have not been washed since weeks. He looks up and his glassy eyes glide over them and keep hanging on Carahawen.

"Such a beauty in my little pub, what an hounor."

His grin is dirty and his voice sounds suggestive.
Carahawen not very impressed by that remark ignores it and puts her hand in her gauntlet on the bar.

"We are searching for some information, good man."

The barkeeper laughs nastily.
"I don't sell information but ale. Sit down and drink or leave, honey."He makes a rough gesture towards the door.

"Well... we don't want to BUY the information. You can give it for free."
Arist answers sharply. His hand lays on his sword. Carahawen lays her hand on his and glances at him.
"First we try it the 'nice' way." she whispers for the barkeeper unhearable.

"So...my good man, are you willing to give us some information, my companions are not in the best mood anymore, so I propose you don't make too much trouble and tell us what you know about the ship called "The Great Merchant".

Carahawen looks at the barkeeper, her face has a tough expression. As the barkeeper hears the name of the ship he becomes a glim of recognition in his eyes.

"I don't know anything about this so called trading ship, babe." he answers. "Now drink something or go." His expression becomes threatening.

"Trading ship? I never said it was a trading ship, my good man."

The keeper becomes angry.
"Go or I have to throw you scum out."

"No insults please!" Arist's voice sounds harsh.

"Now, you seem to know something. I can tell you, we won't stop until we know it. No matter what we have to do for it. And NO we won't pay. What's the problem with giving us a little information, hm?"
Carahawen starts to tip unpatiently with her iron glove covered finger tips on the table. It makes a clanging sound.
"I am waiting."

The barkeeper looks into three firm looking faces. Then suddenly he begins to grin.
"Ha, you're amusing me, lady. Haha. What do you want to know, sweetheart?"

"Do I have to repeat myself? Anything about the Great Merchant."
"It's a pirate ship that sails under the flag of a trading ship. The crew is cruel and bloodthirsty and doesn't stop from making trouble everywhere they go. I don't know when they were here last time and when they will be back nor do I know which route they have, and I don't care. Content? Now order something or go!"

Carahawen nods as she sees this barkeper doesn't know much more than all the others.
"Thank you good man. We take our leave."

The three friends leave the tavern.

"Now we do know as much as before." Carahawen sighs."Let's go to the last tavern."

They wander over to the "Boars Tusk ", and see Moathia sitting there, they join her and order some drinks.
Last edited by Carahawen on Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Athian

Post by Athian »

Athian sit inside the tavern sharing a drink with the old man from earlier, who upon his return had presented him with a fishing rod, and after leaving Salathe had gone with him to the best spot on port, some hours ago, they sit chatting in the tavern, about all sorts of things, pretty much oblivious to time. and the going on's around them.

"So Serius whats with this town, it seems they aren't friendly to strangers." Athian askes the old man. Serius nods and begins to whiper to him.

"recently many strange things have happened a gang of dwraves entered our town just days ago and caused all sorts of troubles, not only that but the people ocming to port recently have been nothing but a stream of ruffiens, some of which sit in thi tavern now. so i can't blame the people."

Athian nods and looks about.

"i'm to old to deal with this, eh" Serius luaghs and moves to lighter topics.
Ayalla

Post by Ayalla »

Ayalla slowed down and catches her breath an slows down as she reaches the tavern. She readjusts her hood so her face cannot be seen, and she opens the dor into the rowdy tavern. She scans the room searching for the gang and finds them easily standing on a nearby table being particularly noisy, but is suprised to see Moathia sitting at the bar. Ayalla makes her way over to Moathia and whispers under her breath.

What are you doing here?!

"Just having a drink and you?"

Trying to get my cat back from the gang over there.
Just sit here and don't interfere, ok? I don't want them to kill Tiger...

Ayalla moves across the room to a part of the room that is particularly crowded and discretely akes out the pipe and loads it when she looks up and noices Ath. She is a bit shocked bu continues to scn the oo and discovers Sal. Ayalla wonders if there is a conspiracy. She pushes the thoughts of it out of her head and takes aim. She smiles grimly as he slouches over and quickly reloads. She finishes off four before they notice something is amiss. She takes out another one, and the remaining gang members jump off the table and start in her general direction. three more to go, she thinks. She takes out the last cronies with ease, suprised she weilded the weapon so easily. The leader,wo is in full armor, bursts throughthe crowd and grabs her. She sees over his shoulder yet more people from her ship. She punches the leader, who is holding a bag with her cat in it, and draws her sword, ripping off the bulky cape. Deftly, she attacks but he parries. They continue fighting, neither gaining an upperhand, when suddenly he does a low kick hich sends her to the ground. He levels the sword with her throat, grinning evilly. Ayalla feels her rage welling up within her, and she kicks the sword away and drives her own sword through his armor and through his torso. Ayalla blinded by her rage, twists the sword viciously and the leader fals over with a cry of pain, dead. She suddenly feels drained and backs away from the man's body. She whipers to herself.

What have I done...

Ayalla drops to her knees, tears in her eyes, and falls into darkness.

Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Moathia runs over to Ayalla in surprise, as Tiger breaks free of her bag and nibbles on Ayalla's finger, Salathe runs into the bar and see's Ayalla.
Athian

Post by Athian »

Athian who is still chatting with the old man wtached the scuffle in surprise for he'd barely noticed that so many of his shipmates had entered the tavern. Serius also watched the combat but with eyes that suggested he'd seen similar events many times before. after watching his sister kill the armored man and drop to her knee's he was prepared to move to her when Serius' hand clamped down upon his shoulder.

"no lad, leave her be, watch and move only when you need to, a good brother isn't one who cottles his sister from the truths of life. now watch on."

Athian is again surprized, being that he'd not told the old man who he was or that the woman fighting was his sister. he stares at the old man for a moment, catching something familar in his eyes. then it hits him.

"Zaroph. its been a long time elder. why are you in guise of an old man?" Athian asks in a low voice. Serius/Zaroph merely hushes him and turns his attention back to Ayalla.

"I merely came to give you something you lost is all, this place is the only place i knew for sure you would once come to."He replies.

"and why can i not go to my sister?" Athian askes suspicously. Zaroph merely chuckles.

"i never said yopu couldn't, but you're comfort for her is best left for another time." he retorts "regardless, she handled herself well, i can see why your family. now tell about this quest your on."
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

Salathe sees something happening in the tavern so he gets up and walks over. Looking in he sees ayalla stab the gangmember. He sees Ayalla go unconcious and quickly runs in the tavern

"Ayalla!? Are you alright"

He kneels down next to her and lifts her head. He looks at moathia who is nearby.

"Will she be alright?"

Moathia nods and Salathe lets out a sigh of relief. He picks her up and looks around at his friends in the tavern

"Lets all go back... and to everyone else.. have a good night"

Tiger jumps onto Salathe then walks onto Ayalla and begins to lick her face. Salathe looks down and thinks "great.... more weight" then he realizes he just made a rhyme and he smiles. Everyone heads back to the ship, and Salathe brings Ayalla to the sickbay. The doctor puts down a book he was reading and looks at Salathe

"Again?"

Salathe smirks and lays Ayalla onto a bed

"That makes it three times"
Last edited by Salathe on Sun Nov 30, 2003 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drogla

Post by Drogla »

Walks around out of the tavern, looking to see if ther is anyone he knows about
He heard about a great place to gamble on fights and wants to go, but doesnt feel safe going alone, being a foriegner in this land
paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

Post by paul laffing »

((Everyone *just so happens* to be in this one rundown tavern in the bad section of town? Whatever, not my quest.))
Athian

Post by Athian »

Athian notices Drogla and rolls his eyes. thinking how late he is to things as usual. seeing Salathe has taken care of his sister he goes back to his chat with Zaroph. and tries not to be distracted by the corpse on the floor.

"So how is the Caste these days?" Zaroph asks him, sounding far youger now then he had moments ago. Athian still taken aback by the fact he'd spent the whole day with the man and not known nods and swallows beforw answering.

"the Caste is no more i'm afriad...i cam close but i failed."Athian replies eyes on the table. Zaroph glares at him for a moment trying to catch his eyes, but seeing that this will not work he merely grins and sits further back in his chair.

"When i came to replace you. i told you you had one more chance to get things right. and you failed aye? well now whats to be done about that." Zaroph muses almost nonchalantly as he watches Athian squrm.

"I don't know, i just couldn't go byou;d have taken my life and my family just to run that danmed Caste. besides it doesn't matter anymore. i've got more important things to do now." Athian says with a near growl, forgetting his place momentarly. Zarpoh chuckles and shrugs

"what can be more important then serving the Goddess Cherga. oh let me gues...someone died. was it a lover of yours maybe, or just some dumb chit you were bedding."

Athian has to bit his tounge to keep from reaching over the table and punching the barsh man in the face. knowing full well that in the time it took his fist to reach that point Zaroph could kill him twice. he takes a deep breath and continues.

"Well it was a dear friend of mine. and i will do what needed to avenge her. as for you what is it that you want from me. you aren't here to talk."Athian says calmly. Zaroph produces aa rolled piece of lether. from his pocket. and lays it on the table.

" we're to halfs of the same person huh. or it seemed that way. i merely came to return this to you. i'm surprised..you've actually grown up a bit, standing up to even me. guess we are different after all." He pushes the leather to Athian. Athian opens it carefully. insdie he finds a shining blue scale. about the size of his head. "you remember what this is for right...anyway as for your revenge. your targets left only a few days ago you;re only about two days behind."

Zaroph stands and walks away jumping over the corpse in the center of the tavern. Athian also stands and leaves heading back to the ship and his sister.

((yea your right paul, so shut it or join us in our maham lol))
Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

-The spices... sure, dear... the spices are great... - Konstantin speaks to Zarah, slowly, not really paying attention or concentrating on the spices. He suddenly starts to scan the crowd at the marketplace, noticing the suspicious movement of a few people in dark cloaks towards one direction. He looks in their direction, and walks towards them. He slowly speaks to Zarah, not letting his eyes off the last cloaked man, afraid to lose sight of him.

-Baby, aaah... why don't you follow me, and keep distance of a few meters. I see something...

Konstantin soon mixes with the crowd, and starts following the cloaked people in a very fast pace. He turns his head around a few times to check on Zarah, but he can't take his eyes off the cloaked group, he tries to catch up with them, runs a little, maneuvering between the crowd, and the next time he turns around, he looses sight of Zarah.

"It's alright, she's a big girl."

At the same time, up in the sky above the crowd, Dermott holds his wings open to the wind, to float on a mass of air. Nobody can see him, because he is high, but he is carefully watching everyone, especially his master.
Zarah

Post by Zarah »

"Hey lady..." an ugly looking person grabs Zarah the moment she looses sight of Konstantin.

"What...?" she turns around and eyes a hooded man, just his bad, yellow teeth show. His bright smile is nasty.

Zarah tries to turn around but suddenly gets stopped by a fat women wearing a grey dress. Her hair is wild. But one can still see the product of her try this morning to make a kind of dutt ((couldn't find a translation in the dic, it's a kind of hair-ball on the head ^^)). The figure seems to hiss and turns away, dissappearing in the crowd of the market.

Zarah, still trembling looks surprised at the women who smiles at her a little.

"My little lass, someone like you is just what some of the people here are waiting for. Where do you come from?"

Zarah looks at her, then...after some seconds of redoing the scene in her head she says "Troll's Bane...we came with a ship today...to find..." She seems nervous and the women uses this to jump behind her counter as fast as a weasel, although she usually seems to move rather slowly and glares at the goods of her booth.

"Ah! So you came to buy some wooden boxes maybe...Good old Garnella has everything you want my lass." she smiles and points at her counter. "Each of our boxes is different...if you open it...you will see a surprise...I won't tell you what of course..." She winks and hands her one.

"Well...I...actually I search for information..." she says.

"Nah! You are here to buy my goods...come on...you need something...I feel it...what about a bow? You seem to be someone who can handle it...I mean...look at your pale and soft hands...they're lucky if they'Re able to carry at least a bow."

"Ehrm...no thank you, I'm fine, got a bow already...but...I could need some bolts...the best bolts you have."

"Bolts...sure...Garnella has everything I told you."

She shows Zarah some sharp and good looking bolts. They're yours for...10 silver...

"Sure sure." Zarah says. Garnella rises an eyebrow and lays her fleshy hand on Zarahs. "Lass...you have to learn a lot..." She sighs "NOONE ever bought them for 10 Silver...the highest price I could ever sell them for was 3 silver...and that was the luckiest day in my life...I still dream of it today." She grins and hands over hte bows. "They're yours for 2 silver lass."

Zarah nods and gives her the silver, smiles and stores the bolts in the bag with her arrows, noticing that there's not even space for one single bolt left.

"And here...that's a present by Garnella. Give it to the one you love. Someone like you should have a lover."

Zarah nods again and thanks her.

Garnelle smiles and looks over to another booth shouting: "Hey Grimwim...noone wants your fishes...everyone knows they're old." She laughs aloud her hands supporting her waist while Zarah looks for Dermott, Konstantins hawk.

She waves for him and he really starts directing his flight towards her, landing on her shoulder. People around her wonder but it seems to be normal for her. She strokes Dermotts head carefully when he flighs up again to show her the way to the docks. She walks along, finally reaching the "swift wind" and relaxes on the rail again.

After a minute she hears Salathe saying something. She goes closer and sees him winking to her out of a window of the sickbay.

"Another patient for you...well...it's the same as always" he grins.

"Ah I see...I will see what I can do for her." she says routinely. She goes for a wet piece of loom cloth and covers Ayallas skin. She nods to the doctor as a sign for she cares for Ayalla now.

"And I thought I was wild" Zarah smiles. "What happened Salathe?"
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

Salathe looks up at Zarah and explains the events that took place last night.

"She'll be alright, right?"
Zarah

Post by Zarah »

"Well, I think so, yes...but I am wondering. She faints very often. Seems that something isn't right with her. Sometimes I think...it's an inner fight she is fighting...well, I don't know. If we could only watch her dreams." she smiles lightly.

She strokes her forehead and looks at her closed eyes that seem to move somehow.

"Any idea Salathe...?"
Athian

Post by Athian »

After dealing with Zaroph in the Tavern Athian returns to the ship and heads below decks. he finds Salathe and Zarah yet again watching over his sister. he smiles in spite it all and enters the room. Walking past Salathe ans Zarah and over to his sisters side. he looks down at her. with a bit of wondermet on his face

" Didn't expect she's be so sqimish about killing someone. she knew it might happen. potentially more then once. maybe she just isn't made for this kind of thing.." Athian says softly while brushing Ayalla rosy red cheek. he smiles and pull her blanket up a bit.

"she's got to stop fainting so often, poor girl."
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

"Ayalla's a strong women, she'll be fine... well im not a doctor... but she'll be fine, shes gotta be fine"
Konstantin K

Post by Konstantin K »

Konstantin follows the dark cloaked men through the streets into a dark alley. He hides behind a building to watch them.
There are nine men, they are forming a circle. They take off their hoods, and get on their knees. They bow down into the middle of the circle, and mumble something reminding of chants.

Konstantin steps out of a shadow. The brothers see the new hooded man, and one of them quickly gets up and comes to him.
He whispers to Konstantin with a bit of insanity in his eyes:

-Want to join us, brother? We need the tenth person to fill in the Circle, just like we needed the ninth one and the eighth one, and the seventh one...
-What the hell are you doing? - Konstantin asks.
-This is a ritual of the Divine Darkness.
-Wha..? Who are you again?
-The Brotherhood of the Dark Claw. We worship the Blackbird of Dispair. Join us, brother? We will show you.

"Damn, mistaken. They're just a local cult..."

-Ah, no, sorry... nevermind the ritual... - Konstantin puts his hand around the man's neck and asks quietly:
-Listen, you haven't heard of a ship named "Great Merchant"?
-Eh... let me see, brother... no, no I don't think so.
-Alright, thanks. Stay healthy, folks.
-Sure you don't want to join the League of The Bird?
-Ah.. No, thanks guys, I'm good. I already got a God.

Konstantin exists the alley, and makes his way back through the market to the docks. He looks at the ship, and sees that most of his companions have already returned. He runs up on the deck, and unhoods, revealing his scarred face again. He sees Dermott on the maste, which is a sign that Zarah made it alright. Konstantin passes the sickbay and sees Ayalla again, surrounded by caring people.
He enters. He whispers a quiet "Hey, Z" to Zarah, that only she alone can hear. He comes to Ayalla's bed.

-My goodness. You in trouble again, chicken legs? What's up this time? - Konstantin smiles at Ayalla and shakes her hand.-Did you beat someone up, or were beaten up? It's all that unlucky animal of yours. You don't look too ruined, no vital wounds. And you were pretty good last time we trained...
Drogla

Post by Drogla »

goes back to the port and buys a sleek, fast ship, packs his tings, and goes home
Ayalla

Post by Ayalla »

Ayalla awakens slowly, but as she does, she remembers what she has done and she sighs heavily with guilt. She opens her eyes and suprised to see so many of her friends in the room. Looking around, she realizes she is, yet again, in the sick bay and sighs in exasperation. She sits up, careful to pull up the covers with her to conceal the ugly smock she is wearing. She notices Tiger snuggled in a warm, furry little ball next to her and Ayalla smiles. She touches the pendant that still hangs around her neck, and she frowns.

What happened to the body of the man I...?

Ayalla looks down, unable to say the end of her sentence. She feels tears welling up, but she tries not to let them spill out. She waits for someone to say something, but no one answers. Ayalla is suprised she is on the verge of crying for a man who tried to kill her, who deserved to die. Or did he? Ayalla puts her head in her hands and bites her lip, her eyes wide to stop the tears from falling. She knows she could have won without killing him and she feels the first of the hot droplets slide down her cheek. She shouldn't have lowered herself to his level and let her rage take control of her. She angrily wipes away the tears. Why should I feel bad for fighting in self-defense? It was an accident..I just went a little over the top, she tells herself. But a small voice in her mind tells her she still could have defeaed him without killing him. Why shoud I even care?! It's over, what's done is done! End of discussion, she thinks to her conscience. She looks at the people aroiund her who have expressions of concern on their faces. Ayalla brushes away the last of her tears and attempts a smile.

I'm fine, really I am. I just need my clothes and I'll be happy. Now everyone shoo so I can change.

Ayalla gets out of the bed with a blanket wrapped around her and grabs her clothes off a nearby chair as her friends shuffle out of the room. She goes behind the screen and starts changing, but i suprised when she hears a voice from th other side of the screen.

"You really should be more careful. Third time you've fainted since we've left Trollsbane and we're only to our first port. At this rate you'll have fainted more times than everyone else on this ship combined. "

Ayalla relaxes when she realizes it's just the doctor, and sighs.

It's not like I go out of my way to faint or anything...in fact, I hardly ever faint. I just keep having bad luck on this trip. First, I get abducted by lizard men, next I eat poisonous fish, then I get mixed up with bad people, and finally I end up killing a man. I can't see how this trip could get much worse. The only good things that have really happened on this trip is finding Tiger and learning how to swim. I hope we find that ship soon so we can get back home. Things will hopefuly be better then...

"Well, just be more cautious--"

I always try to be. You can't always be cautious though, no matter how much you want to.

Ayalla finishes dressing, checks that her demon-skin swimmig outfit is in her bag as well as the rest of her darts and her shooting pipe, and goes back to her cabin.
Ayalla

Post by Ayalla »

((Also, I'm sorry to all those who suffered through all the typos and sentences that don't make sense in my second to last post. I was typing reallyfast and I didn't have a chance to look it over. I think I'll go fix it now...))
Zarah

Post by Zarah »

"We have to watch over her, friends" Zarah says to everone, building a circle infront of the sickbay.
"I saw it in her eyes. She is fighting against something that is part of her since a very long time. She tries to deny it, but it is already there." She crosses her hands on her back and says with a sign of hope:"If she is true to herself she will soon notice what it is and accept it."
Turning to Konstantin she says:
"Konstantin", Zarah looks in his eyes with a warm smile "Finally you're back. Could you find out anything about the "Great merchant?" She puts her hand around his waist and together they start to walk along the ship.
Konstantin K

Post by Konstantin K »

-Yes. Actually I did. I bet that all of us did. Citizens say that an armed gang of dwarves did stop by... actually, I want to tell everyone that.

Konstantin turns to everyone and says outloud, smirking.

-Hey now, listen up everyone. Can I please have everyone's attention? Let's share some news that we've found out if any. Does everyone here agree that this was a one wierd shady piece of town? With unfriendly people, too...?
Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

Having got back on the ship with all the others after Ayalla's fight, which they didn't notice until it was to late to jump for help, Carahawen, Arist and Sevious join the talk with their comrades. Carahawen nods at Konstantin's words.

"Indeed, there were many unfriendly and rough guys, "

Carahawen replies.

"But you just have to know how to handle them."
she grins.

"Anyway, we didn't find out too much, just what I had assumed already. The Great Merchant pretends to be a trading ship, but in fact they are pirates, and nearly everyone knows that. The guys we asked didn't know anything about their route, but I could feel that the pirates must have been here recently, because of their behaviour. They are afraid of them and most didn't really want to give informations until we became a bit...ehm...rude."

Carahawen winks.

"Had anyone of you more luck than we?"
Aristeaus

hehe

Post by Aristeaus »

Arist, with hes temper still hot over the words which the barkeep spoke to Cara moves he's way towards the front of the group. Drawing towards Konstatine he grips the dagger at he's side.

' Yes they're pirates, we could have guessed that before leaving Trolls Bane. We have learnt nothing unless some one has anything to add!. '

He turns around and looks at the rest of the group.

' We have a gallion with a band of elvish warriors, why dont we get the information we need the obvious way. '

Removing hes hand from the blade he gestures towards the town.

' With the questions we,ve been asking, the odds are some one has sent word to the very vessel we track to inform them of where we are and what we seek. '
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Moathia looks at Aristeaus. "I am not going to wage war with a town, do as you wish, your life is your own, but if you wish to battle this town, you do so alone! The captain informed me that the ship had a leak, there was also a sword embedded in the hull, we had a saboteur on board, and we may still have one, now tell me. Anyone recognise this sword?"

Moathia takes a sword from beside the chair she was sitting at and shows it to everyone.
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

Salathe takes the sword and examines it

"Pretty bad sword... its not elvish... more of a human weapon. Well that narrows it down to... aristeaus, athian, and konstantin... oh yes! and Paul."
paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

Post by paul laffing »

Paul reaches to take out his sword and realizes he left it on the ship.

Dammit!

((I remember pulling the sword back out, but... whatever. I'll play along.))
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

(( Ok Paul, my bad, you did pull the sword out, I can change the post if you want, but this makes it more interesting for us, but only if you want to play alaong))