The Ship ((Free to join))

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Drogla

Post by Drogla »

comes out of the supply level, after his rage from being stuffed intoa box died down, and goes to deck, seeing a port
he goes to his cabin and backs his thinngs into his wooden chest, making sure it is water cealed so that it floats.
he brings all of his things, including his crow, which is now on his shoulder since he packed its cage away, to deck, waiting till they get closer to port before he dives into the water and swims to shore so he doesnt have to wait to unload his things as everyone else does
Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

Carahawen opens her eyes, blinks and tries to see clearly. She coughs.
"I can't see clearly...Zarah?"

She rubs her eyes and slowly her sight comes back. Zarah helps her to sit up.

"Cara, what happened? Are you ok?" Zarah asks her.

"Yes, except still feeling dizzy somehow..."
Carahawen holds her stomach...
"...and a damn pain in there... ow."

"I gave you some potion, the pain must soon stop." Zarah smiles at her.
Carahawen tries a little smile.

"Thanks Zarah,... we ate some flying fish...and uhm suddenly I saw Ayalla flying...."
Realising how odd that must sound she looks at Zarah....

"Well I must have been hallucinating,...I couldn't controll my feet any more and fell and then...I don't know anymore..."

Zarah helps her to get up and places her on a chair then turns to Sal and Ayalla who both still are unsonscious.
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

Salathe eyes slowly open, and everything he sees is blurry.

"Awww... where... llamas?"

After letting out three words he falls asleep
Ayalla

Post by Ayalla »

((pssst...paul we're not on deck...we're down in the mess hall so i don't know who you are spitting at...))

Ayalla half opens her eyes as she notices an unfimilar weight on her chest. Looking up he notices tiger who seems to be dreaming with her paws clawing the air. Ayalla moans as she also feels a severe headache and a horrible pain in her stomach. Ayalla stares at the ceiling not able to move, but wishing she had her armor on.
Brendan Mason

Post by Brendan Mason »

Brendan had been pacing the ship for days now...bored and depressed-he had been sad since he arrived on deck and wanted to go home badly.

Late one night, a sole figure was seen rowing a boat back to the direction of Troll's Bane...he'd be home soon...home in Greenbriar.

((couldn't take not playing as Brendan...I still might post as Ayanah and exert some control over the story))
paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

Post by paul laffing »

Ayalla wrote:((pssst...paul we're not on deck...we're down in the mess hall so i don't know who you are spitting at...))
((imaginary friends :P ))

Paul sees something big floating toward the port. He climbs down from the crows nest and limps back down to the holds to await arrival. The water is now almost up to his shins. He shrugs and climbs up onto a box.
Aristeaus

hehe

Post by Aristeaus »

Arist crawls out of bed and pulls on he's clothes. He wonders how long he'd been asleep..
He looks around and see's that Cara hasnt been in the room for quite some time, due to how tidy the interior is, and on that note he walks out of the door and starts to make hes way to the mess hall to grab some food.
Ah yes, lifes good. The motion of the ship no longer turns hes stomach, and the sea air seems to be clearing he's head.
Arist begins to smile, and a bounce appears in hes step's as he walks.
He reaches the mess hall and pushes open the door and shouts out.

' Good day one and all. '

Before he says anymore he looks about the room and notices the 3 people laying upon the floor groaning, and hes friend Zarah trying to tend to them.

' Oh my. Zarah what happned? are they injured?. '

Arist looks to Cara and quickens hes pace as he enters the room.

' Well you seem alive.. what have you been doing? '

a look of concern crosses hes face as he kneels next to cara and takes her hand.
Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

"Morning, dear. Have you slept well?"
Carahawen tries to smile but it wouldn't work very well, her stomach still troubles her.

"Those guys ate flying fishes, and obviously got halucinations from it and passed out. I gave them a poiton, so they must be well very soon.", Zarah answers instead of Carahawen.

Carahawen still tries to get some feeling in her legs.

"That's an awful feeling. Argh, I never will eat any more fish in my life again."
Aristeaus

naughty

Post by Aristeaus »

Arist strokes Caras hair back and sighs.

' Silly lass, dont eat anything you'r not sure about, if you really want to poisen yourself at least try my cooking. '

Arist opens hes pouch and pulls out a few herbs. And starts breaking the herbs together within a mortar.

' Here have this, it'll ease the stomach cramps. Zarah's done the hard work. '

He smiles down to her and passes the mortar.
Zarah

Post by Zarah »

Zarah checks the foreheads of her friends for their temperature. She needs very long to check Sal's but when he falls asleeps she knows he will be fine. It's a good sign she thinks.
As they seem normal she looks to Aristeaus for a moment then back at the people again and says:

"Well, although I have some experience in healing I don't know what happened. But wait...she looks to him with a frowning forehead. I saw this once on Auverne, when some of my younger friends tried to make tea out of a strange white blossom. The same symptoms. Some stranger...a merchant brought it. But we never saw him again...we could cure the poor Alvinion very late for we had no potion recipe for this kind of sickness at this time. It's more than 400 years ago...
She gets up to get some blankets for their friends from a storage room.[/quote]
Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

Carahawen takes the mortar and looks at the mixed herbs. The smell nearly makes her choke.
"Ugh, are you sure this will help? It smells awful."

She looks doubtful at the mix then decides that her stomach pain can't get worse and takes it. She pulls a face.

"It tastes worse than it smells! Barad! What is in there?"
Aristeaus

hehe

Post by Aristeaus »

Arist starts to chuckle

' you really dont want to know dear, trust me. '

He passes Cara hes flask of water

' Here drink this, dont worry that lil mixture of mine taste's bad, but it'll do ye good. '

Arist has a big grin spread across hes face
Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

Carahawen drinks the water as if she hasn't had water for days.

"Well,...maybe I really better don't know...hm, I think I am feeling better already. Whatever it was, it helped."

She leans her head against his shoulder and falls asleep.
Aristeaus

heh

Post by Aristeaus »

Arist smiles and lifts her in hes arms.

' Zarah i'll leave the others for your glorious self. im going to put this little lady to bed '.

He carriers her out of the mess hall and into thier room and places her upon her bed and kisses her cheek.

' Sleep well my princess '
Ayalla

Post by Ayalla »

Still staring up at the ceiling, Ayalla feels numb. Although the potion Zarah gave her stopped some of the pain, her head and her stomach still throb dimly. She continues staring up at the ceiling, detached and unconcerned about her surroundings, even Tiger's persistant meowing isn't enough to stir her out of her indifference. Ayalla slips back into darkness.
Last edited by Ayalla on Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zarah

Post by Zarah »

Zarah sees Ayalla leaning back suddenly and falling into sleep. Or is it unconciousness again?
She kneels down to her and checks her status again. Her heart beats slowly...

"Ayalla, what...?"

Feeling helpless and feeling deeply concerned she looks around and shouts:"Can someone help me? We need to carry her in the bed."
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

Salathe rolls over and his eyes slightly open. Everything is a bit more clearly. He looks up at Zarah.

"You have more... fishies? You have... shiggity... shiggity... shwa!?"

He has a dull smile on his face as he looks at Zarah. His eyes wander around the room, and he starts rolling around some more.
Ayalla

Post by Ayalla »

Zarah, seeing there is not much she can do, props a pillow under Ayalla's head and hopes for the best. Reluctantly she returns to her own quarters to get some sleep. At midnight, Ayalla is suddenly awakened. She doesn't feel any pain and her head is cleared. She sees Sal sleeping nearby. Ayalla smiles, takes out a blanket from her pack and places it under his head. Ayalla stands up and Tiger springs onto her shoulder and settles there. Looking around, Ayalla has a strong urge to go up on deck. Carefully, so as not to wake Sal up, she leaves the mess hall and makes her way up on deck. Opening the door, she feels the wind blowing hard and cold against her. Breathing deeply of the fresh cool air, Ayalla steps out onto the deck and makes her way to the railing. She stares, entraced at the movement of the water around the ship. She feels herself being lulled to sleep, but pushes herself back, suddenly clutching the amulet. Ayalla looks down at it and wonders how she ended up holding it. Ayalla shakes away a thought that had been nagging at her mind and looks out at the port in the distance.

I wonder if we are going back to the mainland...

Ayalla speaks to no one is particular, but she feels warm creature around her neck is listening. Ayalla looks worried.

Let's hope the bad parts of my past stay buried where they belong, eh?

Ayalla smiles at Tiger and goes back down to her cabin.
Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

Konstantin, who had been helping Zarah in her attempts to awaken friends, decides to transfer Sal to the deck, so that he can get some fresh air.
-Damn, Sal, you're heavy...

Konstantin picks Sal's arm, and tries to lift his body, but fails. He dives under Sal's back with his head, and tries to lift with his legs, but fails again.
Finally, he grabs both of Sal's arms, and lifts them up, and put Sal on his back like a bag of potatoes. He grabs a pillow quickly and puts it in his mouth. He takes Salathe up on the deck where the air is cool, puts his head on the pillow and covers him with a blanket.

He sighs heavily.

-Phooooh... damn. I wish my diet was like his.... I'd prob'ly gain some weight... It's fresher here, maybe you'll wake up faster.

Konstantin distracts Ayalla from her state of thought.

-Hey, so this time you poisoned yourself, chicken legs? - Konstantin chuckles. -Always told ya to be careful. It's all that cat of yours. Bad luck, I always said. It always gets you into trouble. Sink the creature, I say...
It's about time you people started taking this trip seriously...

Konstantin sarcastically smirks and goes to find Zarah.
Zarah

Post by Zarah »

Zarah, taking a quiet minute at the railing after all her friends seem to recover slowly, looks at the ocean again. Sunbeams meet waves everywhere. A beautiful web of sunbeams lays over the water surface. Suddenly she hears the voices again, singing to her in Elvish.

"Zelphia brought them to me again" she thinks.

She replies to them in a song.
Konstantin K

Post by Konstantin K »

Konstantin comes to Zarah from behind and takes her shoulders. He stays quiet, looking down at her, and then into the sea again. Into nowhere, actually. He is looking past the sea, into the horizon.
He smiles to her, but he doesn't look happy. He looks burdained.

"Something bothers me, I wish I knew exactly what... I wish I could protect her from it. I wish I could protect all of them. But I don't even know what is it. This trip is going too easy... too easy to be okay..."
Zarah

Post by Zarah »

Zarah stays in this position, she just leans her head towards his shoulders, and enjoys his presence. Together they await the landing of the ship.
Drogla

Post by Drogla »

The vesel gets near to teh port, and he dives into tehwater, pushing his boyant chest infront of him.
he arives on land as the boat pulls into the port.
he shakes a bit todry off a little, and then watches the teh doors fo the vessel open, the ramp set up and the people that start to walk out, chuckling slightly
paul laffing

Post by paul laffing »

Paul can feel the ship pull into port. He jumps off the crate he was on and lands in the water, now up to his thigh. He walks toward the door. Right before he opens it, he smirks and pulls out his sword. He plunges it through the water and into the floor. He then pulls it out again and sheaths it. He mutters

Whats the quickest way to kill the invaders? Drown them.

He quickly exits the holds and slams the door. He rushes off the ship as fast as he can without looking too suspicious.
Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

After some hours of sleep Carahawen wakes up. The pain in the stomach is gone and she doesn't feel dizzy anymore, in fact she feels really well, as if she had slept for days. She yawns and streches.
"Ah well... you must give me that awful herbs more often. They make me sleep well."
She looks at Arist, who sat all the time next to her at the side of the bed.

"Oh, he is sleping." she smiles.

Carahawen quietly stands up and changes her clothes to some fine light leather armor and a beige robe with a broad belt over it. She distributes her usual equipment over her belt and buckles her sword at her back.
Then she carefully shakes Arist awake and both go up on deck.

"Oh, we arrived at he port already."

Carahawen sees the crew members rushing busy around. Her eyes turn to the port.

"Well... lets get the others and then go on land and find out some informations about the Great Merchant."
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

(( Paul, you do realise the wood at the bottom of the ship would be so think that you can't put your sword threw it yes? No 15 year old human could have the strength to do that.))
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

Sevious quickly gets up from his spot in the corner and shakes his head. He must have dozed off again from the quiet sounds at sea but now it was time to go. He quickly walked over to Carahawen and Aristeaus and nodded his head. He had already wore some chain male and leather leggings upon himself, and he had also a short sword sheathed upon his belt. He seemed more than ready.

"I shall join you if you don't mind.",he says with a slight nod followed by a smile.

(( I shant be around for a few days so just pretend Sevious is following you all everywhere. I'd be grateful, thanks))
paul laffing

Post by paul laffing »

Moathia wrote:(( Paul, you do realise the wood at the bottom of the ship would be so think that you can't put your sword threw it yes? No 15 year old human could have the strength to do that.))
((First of all, the floor is already weak from a certain whale bashing it in. Second of all, Drogla just sharpened the sword. Third of all, I said that Paul stuck the sword into the floor. I never said that it went all the way through it. Interpret it as you will. I have left this adventure.))
Konstantin K

Post by Konstantin K »

-It's time. Get your things ready, I will be right back.

Konstantin lets Zarah go, and quickly goes towards the hallway. He looks around, comes to the last cabin in the dark corner, opens his lock with a key, and enters, shutting the door firmly behind him.

He checks his equipment, his belt, and his leather dagger holsters. He puts everything on, takes his small travel bag and locks it on his belt and over his shoulder. He drinks another potion, and his eyes light up with sparks of energy again. He takes off his bandana, and puts on his long overcoat, hiding his equipment. He hoods his face, and now looks just like a poor druid or a highlander. Only his medallion and his shoes give out his upper status.

He looks at his medallion. The stone slightly glows in blueish pink color.

"Still need some power..."

Konstantin takes his hawk, locks the cabin again, and goes up on deck.

-Go above the city, and keep your watch on us! - he orders to his bird. The hawk flies up.
Zarah

Post by Zarah »

Zarah stays at the rail for a moment watching the land under them.

She takes some slowly steps towards her cabin and puts on her bow again. She puts as much arrows in her bag as possible, counting them, hoping to never use them again against a living creature with heart and soul and dreams like everyone.

Her last view goes down her dress checking the potions in her other back. She opens a bottle to check their consistence and nips on of them. Satisfies she closes the bottle again and goes towards the ramp waiting for Konstantin.

She doesn't seem to know how to wear the arrows correctly and how to handle them for a quick access during a fight. She drags them along near the ground in an old bag.