The Ship ((Free to join))

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Salathe

Post by Salathe »

"Ayalla!!!!"

Salathe gets up and give Ayalla a big hug

"Glad your back and alright"

He sits back down and smiles to Ayalla and says.....

"That lizard took you off the boat, i heard you screaming, i came running and saw him take you underwater. After i put a shruiken in his leg, he kept swimming, so i chased you two. He couldnt swim that fast because of the injury, so caught him and you to the surface. At the time you werent breathing, but by the time i got you back n the boat you coughed all the water up. I brought you here to sickbay and spent the night, i left for a few minutes to speak to moathia, then came back to make sure you didnt die or anything"

[/i]
Ayalla

Post by Ayalla »

Oh...what's this?

Ayalla smiles up at her brother.

It's so pretty...thank you bro.

Give him a hug and grins. Ayalla gives Sal a hug too.

That's quite a story...well, no more trying to figh on this ship, I'll stick to my magic...Dumb of me to try and fight off two lizards by myself...thanks for saving me Sal...
Last edited by Ayalla on Wed Nov 26, 2003 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Athian

Post by Athian »

"welcome sis, and thanks for taking care of her Salathe, i'll have to let you marry her now. hehe" Athian jokes. " to bad she missed the whale, she'd have liked that."

Athian pushes his sister back down to the bed. and smiles at her.

"i think you still need your rest there sunshine. no getting up. and this cat is going tohave to go if it can't behave."
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

"the whale isnt that far away, she can still see it if she wants to. Need help getting up Ayalla?"
Athian

Post by Athian »

"just like you to get her moving now of all times. well be careful with her. or it's your arse on the mast hero."
Ayalla

Post by Ayalla »

Oh, no thanks Sal! I have had enough adventure for the moment...Awww let her stay bro..I like Tiger....leave her here if she knows what's good for her she'll behave.

Shoots a mock glare at Tiger, but the cat only meows innocently. Ayalla grumbles and settles herelf back under the covers for a nap.
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

"Alright Ayalla, maybe athian is right about not getting up"

Salathe sits down and glares at the cat

"I still think we shouldve thrown him at the whale"
Athian

Post by Athian »

Athian smiles at her, and nods

" as long as you promise to get your rest sis. cat seems to be on the michivious side to me, kinda reminds me of you know who."

Athian reaches out adn strokes the cats back, it purs for a moment then bites him on the finger. he pulls away and chuckles.

" it even gives mixed signals. hehe."
Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

Carahawen, who had kept watching the whale moving away from the ship until she couldn't see it anymore, hears some noise coming out of the sickbay. She walks in there and sees Ayalla awake and the cat jumping about her in the bed.

"Hey, glad you re back, Ayalla. Maybe I should teach you swimming some time, eh?"
Ayalla

Post by Ayalla »

Ayalla chuckles and pets the cat until she drowses off back to sleep.
Athian

Post by Athian »

Athian kisses his siser on the fore head then proceeds to shoo everyone out of the room.

" quiet now. we can come back after she rests."

He smiles looking back at the door one final time then he proceeds on his way down the hall
Aristeaus

night

Post by Aristeaus »

Aristeaus hears the cries of joy comming from the sick bay and can guess whats happned, he smiles to himself and is about to go and greet her but enters the room just as shes on the verge of sleep.

' Well she has the right idea at least. '

Arist smiles broadly.

' G'night all i think ill be hitting the bunk. '

Arist turns to Cara and kisses her softly.

' I'll be seeing you later '

Arist taps Cara's nose and walks out of the room and to where hes bed awaits
Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

Carahawen walks out of the sick bays with the others, yawning.

"Yes, he is hitting the point. I am trying to get some sleep now, too. Maybe I can sleep now finally. Wake me up when anything is happening."

She gives Sal a hug and then follows Arist down to her cabin, gets into her bed and falls asleep at once.
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

It had been some time after Sevious had talked to the group. Not much more was said to his comments so shortly after he had said them he had went back to the corner he had found when he first came on board the ship. He sat down and gazed as the wale left the ship after it had hit the ship. Sevious guessed it was an accident as most wales are gentle creatures. He smiled to himself as the wale brought back some pleasent memories of his adventures back on the sea back before he first came to Troll's Bane. Darkness slowly won it's battle with light and many stars began to twinkle along with the moons. It was a beautiful sight to behold. Sevious slowly found himself dozing off for the first time since he boarded the ship. He was content.
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

Salathe leaves the sickbay and goes on the deck. Seeing no one else on the deck he walks to the edge of the boat and looks out at the ocean. He looks down and sees he is right above the sickbay. He looks back up and begins humming one of his old tunes to himself
Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

Konstantin examines Zarah, finding no wounds. He gently kisses her.

-Please, be cautious and take care of yourself. I hope we reach the port soon. There is something about this voyage I do not like... Moathia is up to something... who knows what other things she got up her sleeve. She said the whole trip is planned out... I wonder if this was planned as well...

He adjusts Zarah's chain shirt for her, and sits on his bed.
paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

Post by paul laffing »

The black of the hold complements the black of Paul's mood. He sits, more depressed than usual, in the deep belly of the ship. The dampness of the place does nothing to improve his attitude. Since the whale struck, it seemed that the place was a tad damper... ((let this sit a while, don't immediately rush in for the kill, please)) Paul went around the giant boxes of property stored in there, seeing if he could find any more valuables. He cracked open a big box with the tip of his firesword. Beer was in it. Paul took one and smashed it against the ship wall, screaming at the same time. He took a deep breath and sat down against the crate, his hands being cut to pieces by the broken glass.
Konstantin K

Post by Konstantin K »

-I'll be at the galley, Z. Come and get some food.

Konstantin pets Zarah's head, smiles to her, and walks out of the cabin.
He cannot sleep, he doesn't feel tired, he can't find rest for himself.
He walks up the stairs a few levels up, and past the sickbay. He goes up some more, reaches the deck.
He sees Salathe, standing alone at the edge of the boat above the sickbay.

He silently comes towards him behind his back.

-Well, Salathe, what do you think about all this? I 've said they are pirates all along. I was right, wasn't I. What's next, do you think? - he asks calmly.
Drogla

Post by Drogla »

Goes back to his cabin to sharpen all of his weaponry, remove the dents and polish his armors, and to feed his crow.
afterwards he goes down to the storage level again,,, find a comfotable place on some backs of seeds, and sleeps in, what he thinks, in the greatest sent of all, the sent of food...
He begins to snore and drifts off into dream land

((im sleeping...again-but there are echoes, and loud snoring makes loud echos, adn it might sound idifferetn in a different part of the ship-anyone wanna take this RP oppertunity?))
Zarah

Post by Zarah »

Zarah who fell asleep for a while, still feeling Konstantins' pet on her face like a litte tingle, gets up in the middle of the night and takes a look at the night that layed over the ship with its stars at the dark canopy of heaven, following them everywhere.
She faces the rail and looks at the waves the ship produces in its fast movement. Suddenly she hears strange voices from far away of the ocean. It sounds like a song, but she hears normal spoken words aswell. Smiling she replies them in the elven language.

A bit later she takes some quiet steps towards Konstantins personal cabin. She looks through a small hole in the wood and sees something glowing in the dark.

"It's glowing again?" she wonders.

She leans against the wall behind her and remembers his words about Moathia again. "Why can't he trust anyone?" She faces the rail again and looks thoughtfully at the ocean.
Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

Carahawen wakes up after sleeping just some hours, but she feels refreshed. She notices she has slept in her robe and tries to get the creases out of it. Deciding to hold her face in the sea wind she gets on deck. There is Zarah standing at the rail obviously deep in thoughts. Cara quietly steps next to her and looks out onto the ocean, taking a deep breath of the sea air.
"How do you like sailing, Zarah?"
she asks in a gentle silent voice, only Zarah being able to hear her.
Zarah

Post by Zarah »

Zarah is still looking at the ocean.

"I knew you would come." She smiles.

Now she turns and looks at her friend. "Well, it feels strange in some way. Moving over water...like a miracle. But the ship seems very solid. I even somehow feel safe on it...but maybe that's because of someone else..."

A curl of her hair covers her face and with that her left eye by a passing breeze of wind. She looks to the ground and smiles a bit.

"What experiences did you make on sea? Do you still like sailing like once?"
Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

Carahawen smiles at her friend.

"Well...once you love sailing you'll always love it,.. once the sea got you, it never lets go of you any more...."

She looks down at the small tides beating against the ship. There's a light glitter in her eyes.

"Experiences, ...I made bad as well as good ones..."

Her eyes turn to the horizon.

"I found friends... I lost them...I saw a lot of ports and towns, many lands, creatures, sailed through thunderstorms, fought pirates and other rouges....so much to tell..."

She turns to Zarah and grins slightly.

"and, of course, I learnt swimming very well..."
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

Salathe turns to Konstantin

"Whats next? Who knows..."

He looks back towards the sea

"On this sort of journey, you never know"
Konstantin K

Post by Konstantin K »

Do you think Moathia is not telling us something else? - Konstantin spits into the water.
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

"Probably, but like i said... who knows"
Brendan Mason

Post by Brendan Mason »

Brendan rises from his bed early in the morn. He dresses quickly, eats quickly and performs his usual kitchenry duties.He goes up on deck and stands at the opposite side of the ship from Salathe and Konstantin. He badly wants to talk to the other Evergreeners...he wants to sleep in his own bed in Greenbriar. He sighs and decides to interrupt Sevious in his usual corner. Brendan rouses him, and taps his shoulder...

"So...how are you, my chum?"
Delia

Post by Delia »

((sorry, wrong char))
Zarah

Post by Zarah »

"Yes, I can't even remember a time I didn't swim. I love water and that's why I don't feel uncomfortable on this ship. I'm sure Zelphia is with us on this journey. I didn't see her so far, but actually she never shows herself over water. But her spirit is with us."

Zarah leans over the rail, folding her arms on it.

"It's a really nice night tonight. Like anything possible could happen..."
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Moathia sits in the mess hall, with a glass of elven wine, thinking quietly to herself, about future plans, then she walks up to the captains personal qauters with some maps, and starts a whispered conversation with him.