The Ship ((Free to join))

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

That, my green-skinned friend, is a cat, - Konstantin answers to Salathe as he walks down the stairs from the bridge, - a small feline animal, feeds on... well anything, but prefers fish and meat. The damn thing didn't let me concentrate all night, now I know whos it is. Ayalla's...

Konstantin takes off his hood, revealing deep gray eyes and an old scar over the right side of the face. He takes off his long black overcoat and puts it in his bag. He stays in his stylish black trousers suitable for both combat and festivities, black boots with soft bottoms, his triple belt with many locks and pockets, his black pirate shirt with two leather daggerholsters wrapped over it, and black gloves on his hands.
He takes off the gloves, and wraps a black bandana around his head.

-If you excuse me now, I see you have everything under control, I have to go check on Zarah downstairs. Don't lose the prisoner, but I am certain you know what you're doing...

Konstantin smiles slightly, nods to Moathia and to the captain, and goes below deck.
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Moathia and the captain walk onto the main deck, and looks at the battle scene. "Who attacked first? Who swung the first weapon? It better not have been one of you, I swear it. Those lizards protect this area, they buy equipment from the merchant. They work with those aboard the Great Merchant, and if you attacked them, they will come back, and swamp the ship with huge numbers. So please, don't tell me you attacked first."
Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

Carahawen lays in her bed staring at the ceiling of her cabin. She isn't able to sleep tough she feels tired. Her mind is filled with the happenings of the day and upcoming memories. She feels the movement of the ship and hears the silent creak of the planks. In the other bed there is Arist sleeping peacefully. She listens in the dark and hears his breath going regularly, on the deck of the ship she can hear someone talking. It's just a whisper even to her elven ears, but she understands every word. Moathia and the others are discussing who first draw their weapons.

"I wonder why Moathia knows that much about those lizards, or is she just guessing? And what did those creatuers mean with "Great Merchant family"? MaybeI should have a look on deck," she thinks to herself.

She quietly stands up, not forgetting her sword this time and sneaks out of the room.
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

Salathe walks onto the deck for some fresh air and hears moathia ask about the battle

"I dont know who struck first, but... it seems you know alot more than most of us. Who are the great merchants exactly? Cara says they are pirate merchants... Maybe you should tell us what you know"
Zarah

Post by Zarah »

Zarah leans against a wall gasping for air, holding her bow infront her...looking at it.
One arrow is missing from her bag since she entered the ship with the others.
She still sees the passed scene infront of her.

When she heared the first screams and hittings of blades she reaches for her bow in a quick move. In seconds she reaches an upper position, a little roof on top of one the cabins and pointed her bow at another elv that was surrounded by lizzards and only managed to handle one of them with his sword. The lizzard just wanted to put his blade into his back but Zarah was first. She killed him with one single shoot.

Since that...she trembles, hiding alone, sitting in a storage cabin.

When Konstantin finally finds her and sees her situation he gives her his hand to get up.

"You have done great my dear" he says smiling slightly.
"Have I?" she asks him in a doubtfull tone.
He nods and leads her into the cabin they share sometimes. "Get some sleep, Zarah."
She lays back on the bed and closes her eyes for a moment still seeing the pictures from the fight.
"You'll be fine tomorrow, I promise." He kisses her forhead and leaves.
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

The great Merchant I don't know much about, but I do have contacts, they told me about the lizards, and their buisness arrangements, but this could work to our advantage now, instead of hunting down the Merchant, they will hunt down us. We head for the nearest port, we'll resupply and let Paul get off.
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

"Hmmmm.... thats not that MUCH knowledge, maybe we should try to find out some information at the next port, could prove to be useful"
Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

Carahawen is standing in the shadows near the group since a few minutes and listens to their conversation. Her question comes out of the darkness:
"Contacts? What kind of contacts? And why didn't you tell us about them?"
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

Arist walks up behind Cara and places hes arm about her shoulder.

' Moathia, it seems theres things youve left unsaid. perhaps it would be a good time to tell us, before one of us get hurt. '
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

"My contacts, are people who owe me favours, and old family friends. Yes the great merchant is a pirate ship, but I only found that out last night, I only know about the lizards and some possible hiding spots that the Merchant uses, but they are from a few years ago, so if they are still used or not is a diffrent matter. We should reach the nearest port in a day or two, we'll find out all we can about the Merchant there, and then we can head out after it. Ok?"
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

"Sounds good to me"

Salathe nods to carahawen and aristeaus, then he smiles and heads back down to the sickbay. He walks into the room and sees ayalla still laying there, unconcious, and tiger laying next to her. He smiles as he looks at her and the cat. The doctor had left and Salathe was left alone with no one to talk to, so he sits down, checks to make sure no one is looking, then he begins to take a little nap.
Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

Carahawen nods to Moathia.
"Alright. What is the next port called?"

She then turns to Arist and smiles.
" You're awake? I hope I didn't wake you up, I tried to be quiet."
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

The port itself is called Aa' i'sul nora lanne'lle, which means May the wind fill your sails if I'm not mistaken, though the town is called Cairbara." She says after thinking for a while.
Athian

Post by Athian »

(danm did i miss alot)

Athian comes out of the galley after being sickly for the past day, finally feeling better, he looks around the ship but se no one in the imediate area. yet he has a strange feeling he's missed something happening. he begins to look about to see who he can find.
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

Arist turns to Cara and kisses her lightly on the cheek.

' No no of course you diddnt wake me dear, just couldnt sleep well after last night.'

He smiles and puts hes arm round her.

' Come lets sit with Aya, will be god for her to have a friendly face to look upon when she awakes. '

He leads Cara through the doorway towards the sickbay.

' Anyway Sal may like some company. '
Athian

Post by Athian »

Athian wanders below deck looking about for anyone he might see. most of the doors are closed and he wonders if everyone is asleep. as he walks he passes by his sisters room and decides to peer. inside. from what he can tell she lays there sleeping. he walks in quietly and satnd next to the end of her bed. once again he has an odd feeling of missing something.
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

After everything had happened, Sevious had disappeared back into his normal spot for a few hours while everyone else tried to figure out what they wanted to know. He had not the idea of what had happened or why it did, but all he wanted was the safety of all his friends on the ship. He continued to stare out into the sea and saw various fish again and perhaps a dolphin or two. He had only hoped that if they were going anywhere east, that they would not pass over the waters in which the Hydra were always spotted. The last time he did, it nearly took many lives. He had no wish to see the same Hydra from last time, if it lived. It would be after him. Sevious stood up and walked over to the others and began to listen to them.

"So our next move is to go to that port? Hmm...then what will we do after that? And what precautions will we take to make sure nothing of the like happens again and what to do if we are attacked by these lizards? I think we should answer these questions and find out what we should do if it does happen...just my two cents though.",Sevious said.

He nodded his head to them and continued to smile as he listened on.
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

As Cara and Arist make their way to see aya they spot Athian. Arist takes hes arm from around Cara's shoulder and walks upto him.

' Ath i have something to tell you. '

Arist places hes hand upon Athians shoulder.

' Whilst you were ill, the ship was attacked by lizard men, well we managed to hold them of but.. '

Aristeaus sighs

' Well they tried to take your sis, They dragged her overboard, if it was'nt for sal i think she would'nt be with us now, The docter said she will be fine, she just needs to sleep. She swallowed alot of water. '

Arist squeezes Athians shoulder.
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

((psssst athian, aya is in the sickbay))

Salathe, now taking his secret nap, is awakened by tiger, who just jumped into his lap. He looks at the cat in a curious look, he doesnt want to touch since hes never encountered a cat before. Tiger looks up at him and he stares right back. Carahawn and aristeaus enter the room and Salathe looks at them and softly says

"Help......"

The cat looks at Salathe and meows, and curls up on his lap and begins to rest
Aristeaus

hehe

Post by Aristeaus »

Arist walks into the sick bay with Carahawen and see's the look of terror upon Salathes Face, he then notices the happy looking cat laying on tthe lizard man's lap.
Arist places hes arm in Cara's way.

' Carefull Cara, keep back, those cat creatures are said to be dangerous. '

He looks to Cara and trys to keep a straight face.
Athian

Post by Athian »

Athian stands dumbfounded for a moment.

"...Damn! poor Aya. Argh, why do these thing happen whilst i'm disposed, if her own brther isn't there for her..."

Athian stands a moment watching his sister sleep. his eyes full of concern yet laed in the knowledge that she will be okay.

"Well at least i have my sea legs now. no more being out of the action for me." he says and walks over to his sisters side brushing back a few strands of her hair. "thank you all for taking care of her. i'll be back shortly. i must get something."

with that he walks out of the room and head to the upper deck
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

"D... Dan... Dangerous??"

Salathe slowly looks at the cat, he pokes it, try to get it off him, but it just continues to purr
Drogla

Post by Drogla »

still snoring loudly, the swaying of the ship finally tosses him off the side
He falls intot he deep waters with a grand spash, sleeping as he goes under
He stirs and wakes while in the water, teh distance between him adn teh ship growing larger
He starts to panic, adn thinks
what to do what to do?!? must swim...how do i swim, i forget how! darn swimming classes are good for nothing! IW ANT MY MOMMY!
he makes large splashes in his atempt to not drown ana he yells for assistance, hoping someone hears him
Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

Carahawen starts to chuckle slightly, takes Arist's arm down and steps to Sal.
"Oh what a cute kitty..."
She gently takes the cat of Sal's lap and holds it in her arms. The cat keeps purring and looks at her with big eyes.
Suddenly she hears a "splash" and turns her head looking out of the room.

"Something must have falllen into the water. Let s better have a look."
Athian

Post by Athian »

Athian find a small bag next to the crate he remembered pushing over for Brendan to stand on. he kneels down and opens the bag, pulling out a crystal pendant on a silver chain. it was a gift he'd indeeded for his sisters birthday. but now was as good a time as any.
He stands and peers over the side of the boat into the deep blue waters still feeling a bit guilty for not being there to help his sister. as he looks he see something moving..something large, he is not sure exactly what it is but the sight of the thing moving swiftly next to the boat is startling there is a sudden creeking and then unexpectedly the strange thing rams the boat hard shaking it and knocking him off his feet.
Athian stands swiftly and looks over the side again, whatever it was is no longer next to the ship. but another ram tells him it's still there. then he suddenly pcks up a cry for help on the sea wind. a voice he does not recognize he calls back to it

"where are you."
Drogla

Post by Drogla »

strugly to stay alive, being flooden by water in his mouthm, throught eyes, and suck places, he tries to yell "Right bellow you! you twit! save me already!" but only manages to say"Ri ere u it ave ee"
even what he did say, it was through much coughing from teh salt watter adn in a weak voive, due to that he has exasted his energey jsut from staying afloat with all of his heavy gear on him that he refuses to part with-for sentamental value
Athian

Post by Athian »

Athian peers back into the water. he catches sight of the dwarf below him. then turns back to find something to throw down to him. he begins to search about, but finds nothing right off.

"not to alarm you Dwarf but there something in the water with you, take a deep breath and don't splash about so much!" he shouts. finally finding a coil of rope. he rushes back to the side and lowers the rope down.
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

Salathe looks at cara curiously and says...

"Hmmm? i didnt hear anything, it was probably the cat meowing"

Carahawen still thinks she heard something so she says...

"Im pretty sure I heard something... let me check"

She gets up and walks to a window, Salathe follows and looks out

"I see nothing, how about you?"

Cara turns and says...

"i dont see anything either, maybe it was the cat..."

too bad they are on the wrong side of the boat..

Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

"...on the other hand it was a slpashing noise. I don't think the cat was it. Hm..."

She steps out the door and peers in the dark.

"Yeah, there's Athian, he threw something into the water...whatever...."

She shrugs, turns back to Sal and continues stroking the cat.
Athian

Post by Athian »

" Get your damned arse out here someone. wet dwarf isn't the lightest load to lift and a frayed up rope!" Athian shouts out toward the door to below deck