The Ship ((Free to join))

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Aristeaus

onboard

Post by Aristeaus »

Aristeaus walks upon the deck with hes cloak wrapped around himself to keep out the wind and joins Carahawen and Salathe at the bow.

' Well my friends, the time has come. '

Arist thinks of the lady he held in hes arms, and her blood upon hes hands.

' We shall sail the great blue. '

He puts hes arm round Carahawen and sighs.
Ayalla

Post by Ayalla »

A loud clanging of metal is heard as Ayalla jogs towards the ship. She s a bit out of breath

Geez, you guys...I ran all this way thinking you were going to leave me here all by myself. Well, at least I caught you before you could ditch me. :wink: I probably won't be much help but I can yell insults at those dirty little bastards and pretend I am useful. :D Do you have any room for me on the ship?
Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

Carahawen grins slightly as she sees Ayalla.

"Don't worry, we won't leave before the sun rises. You could have run a bit slower. "
She winks.
"Glad to have you with us. I tought I was the only Amazon here. I am sure you'll be helpful for us.
There are still some cabins free, so I would go down and get one before it is occupied. "
Athian

Post by Athian »

Athian appears at the door to the below decks. he looks out at the group. yawns once and waves to his sister.

" Tried to sleep, didn't work to well, danm boat moving under me."

He walks over to his sister and gives her a hug then settles in next to everyone else and stares out at the moon

"We probably should get some rest ya know." he said with a slight smile." i may have to go ashore to do that."
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

Looks at ayalla and smiles

"Glad you could make it, now this'll be alot more fun..."

Takes his eyes of ayalla and looks at athian

"All of you can get some sleep, i dont sleep anymore..."
Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

Carahawen looks at Sal.
"Fun you call it? I am not sure if there will be that much fun."
She sighs quietly.
" I soon will get some sleep, too. I have another free place in my cabin."
She holds up her key.
"Anyone has no place to sleep, yet?"
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

An elven crew member walks over to the group.

"If you wish, the ships galley is open, you can sit down there, and get some food, we are well stocked. It's aslo furhter away from the crew quaters, your being too loud, and they are starting to complain, the chef will be happy to meet your every need."
Ayalla

Post by Ayalla »

Well, I think I'll go make myself at home. I have a feeling this is going to be a very long trip...

Ayalla makes her way belowdeck and hunts around for a vacant room, clanking about opening doors without much success. She slumps against the wall of he hallway and hears a faint meowing. Curious, she gets up and follows the sound. The sound is coming from further down the hallway. Opening the door to the room where the sound is coming from, she finds a small cat with the colorings of an exotic creature she once saw in a traveling circus on the mainland, a tiger. It looks up at her with it's golden eyes, looking extremely cute.

Awww...now aren't you a cute widdle kitty...OW! geez...even acts like a tiger. You know what...despite your rather mean temperment, I like you. You remind me of someone I used to know...

After taking off her glove to pet the cat and being rewarded with a sharp little bite, Ayalla pulls out come cooked meat and feeds the cat. It looks at her for more and Ayalla grins. She sits with it for awhile longer, feeding it more meat. She leans back on her elbows, watching the cat eat the rest of its meat, and tries to think of a name for the cat.

hmmm...I think I'll call you Tiger.

Ayalla looks around at her new room and starts unpacking and notices the cat has come up and is clawing at her cloak. Ayalla chuckles and picks up the cats which doesn't try and bite her this time.

Hehe, you are capable of being sweet...what a good kitty, you can sit on my shoulders.

The tiny cat seems to understand and settles itself around Ayalla's neck while she finishes unpacking. Ayalla finishes, sighs, smiles at the cat and heads back up on deck wth her new companion.
Drogla

Post by Drogla »

walks onto the boat with his crow in a very large cage and puts his things into an empty cabin nearest to the mess hall
Wanders down tot eh storage level of teh ship adn looks at all that is stored, thinking that wherever this ship is going, there should be more food and drink
Aristeaus

room

Post by Aristeaus »

Arist walks upto Cara and places hes cloak over her shoulder's.

' A free space in your room you say, well in my foolishness i forgot to claim my own room after boarding the ship! '

He sighs dramatically and grins.

' If you'll have me, i'll share with you lass. '
Athian

Post by Athian »

Athian watches the Dwarf come aboard. and smiles.

"this boat is bound to a Dwarven vessel you may be fighting your own people. hope that isn't to much of a deal for you." He says " and wear something bright when time comes i hope not to shoot you by mistaken identity."

He turns back toward the veiw of the moon and see's a dolphin splash in the distance.

"well at least someone is having fun."
Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

Carahawen looks at Arist, then says with a serious face:

"Actually I meant one of the ladies. But as Ayalla went for her own room and Zarah surely wants to share hers with K., and Sal doesn't want a room at all...." She winks to Sal, then continues her sentence:"...I'll share my room with you, nice as I am."

She sees Ayalla coming up again and eyes the tiny cat around her neck.

"Aya, where did you find this little tiger around your shoulder?"

She smiles and goes over to have a look at the cat.
Last edited by Carahawen on Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zarah

Post by Zarah »

Zarah entered the ship with a doubtfull view in her face.
She looks around and takes her first steps toward the rail. The wind is harsh and she seems to freeze in her dress.
She crosses her arms and looks down to the water then. Everything is quiet and calm. No movement in water or air.
She looks around again and sees people working on their baggage in a hurry and decides to get her first boxes on the ship.
With a leather rope she pulls the first box on deck, pushing it infront of one of the empty cabins. The wooden door opens with a creak and she enters it looking around curiously.
paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

Post by paul laffing »

Paul covers his ears, not being able to stand the mindless chatter coming from on deck. He looks up to the spotter, who seems to see something through his telescope.

"What is it?"

Paul questions.

"Just a lot of dolphin activity, from what I can see. Nothing to be worried about."

The man answers.
Brendan Mason

Post by Brendan Mason »

Brendan awakens from his nap late during the night. He makes his way down to the galley and makes fro himself a delightfully large sandwich. Wondering whom else is on board, he strolls over to Drogla and Athian.

"Hiho, Ath...care to enlighten me..as to where we're going to?"
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

Salathe looks at carahawen and smiles

"Well, it may not seem fun to you... "

Looks back out over the sae

"But to me... this sort of thing is bundles of it"

Salathe looks back at carahawen and winks

"Now get some sleep
Athian

Post by Athian »

Athian smiles

"we're going on a long journey with lots of battles and adventures and such, hope you have a liking for blood shed."

Athian Chcuckles and waits to see what color Brendan's face will turn.
Brendan Mason

Post by Brendan Mason »

"Blood?"

Brendan looks down at his sandwich and tosses it over his shoulder.

"I dont feel much for eating anymore. I thought we were going for a nice calm boat trip...as opposed to...an..adventure."

Brendan shudders at the mere mention of the word.
Athian

Post by Athian »

"Ahh Brendan just stay below deck and leave the hard stuff to me eh, i'm sure they'll be lots of calm as well as lots of battle enjoy the moments your please." Athian says with a light smile. " i'm off to find something to eat."

Athian walks down toward the galley and disappears inside.
Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

Carahawen looks over to Brendan, as she hears the´conversation of him and Athian.

"Brendy, Athian is right, this will be a very bloody travel. In fact, that's why we are on this journey: to shed the blood of some certain dwarves. If you don't feel like fighting or being involved in a battle you shouldn't come with us."
Brendan Mason

Post by Brendan Mason »

Brendan, not wanting to seem cowardly, puffs his chest out and replies:
I think, I'll stay...perhaps I can help the kitchen staff...or perhaps I can...ohhh...I'll find something to do, I always do!
Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

Carahawen looks at Brendan with a searching glance.
"Alright, if you're sure."
Last edited by Carahawen on Mon Nov 24, 2003 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drogla

Post by Drogla »

runs off the ship and back to town to get some needed supplies

He quickly returns with a large chest, with some extra weapons and armor, and many more things

he also have a large, heavly looking bag full of food and drink-enough to feed all the dwarves of the Silverbrand and all of the Haflings of GreenBrair for a week

he stashes his extra lugage in his rom and wanders around teh ship, familiarizing himself with the vessel
Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

Carahawen turns to her friends, who stand on deck. She nods to Sal.

"I'll be going to have some sleep now. Inform me when the ship leaves. Wish you alll a good night."

She walks downstairs, into her cabin and closes the door behind her. She takes the bag from her bed and starts to put her clothes in to the dresser.Then she carefully places her bag next to her bed, changes her clothes and gets into the comfortable bed. Thoughts are wirling round her mind, but as she is really tired she soon dozes off.
paul laffing

Post by paul laffing »

Paul takes his wand out of his the only possession he brought with him-his bag. His bag feels a lot lighter, as the wand was the only thing in it. Paul tucks the wand into a small pocket in his armour. He then draws his sword and looks at the near blunt edge. The spotter notices his scowl and grins.

"Nice piece of handiwork, there. If you had some smarts, you'da got that taken care of before going on this kind of adventure."

Paul glares at him, then thinks over the man's words. He asks

"Exactly what kind of adventure is this?"

((someone please fill that in))
Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

((No guys, I am not only on during weekends, I am actually on every day, Sal, but since I am GMT-9, I am on duting 15:00-19:00 GMT, or in american standard that would be 3pm – 7pm GMT))

Hidden by his hood, Konstantin stands alone, dressed in black, away from the crowd, on the edge of the deck, leaning on a bunch of hard lather bags, watching the incoming people carefully with his gleaming gray eyes. He plays with his SilverDagger, throwing it up by its blade and catching the hilt. The Dagger, enchanted by Athian, glows orange and reflects a fire flame in its blade. He greets people greeting him by a slight nod, greets Athian and Ayalla with a sarcastic smile, but suspiciously looks at the dwarf on the deck. He stays quiet.
Being an experienced sailor in the past, he looks around the ship quickly, estimating the design. He looks at the crow's nest.

-Don't fall down from up there, Laffing!

Konstantin turns away from everyone and looks into the sea. He spits.
His hawk lands on Konstantin's naked hand, the bird knows the hand is not gloved, and tries to be gentle with its claws.
Konstantin takes his bag, and goes inside. He makes sure no one is watching him, and selects a dark cabin in the very end of the hall. He enters it, and locks it.

He puts his hawk on a coat hanger inside the cabin. The bird stays quiet.
He unfolds his bag: a crossbow, a few clusters of bottles filled with shiny liquid, maps, which he puts on the table immidiately, writing tools, and a long sword, wrapped in dark cloth. His family sword, The Gracevandier.
He looks at the sword's blade. It does not shine as he had hoped. He wraps it back and puts it in his bag. Shoves the bag under the bed.

Konstantin takes off his hood and his coat, and takes his medallion off his neck, he puts it on the table, and turns a few wheels in it, adjusting it, like a compass. The pink stone in the middle of the medallion does not shine either. Slowly, as K pushes something in it, a light cold breeze comes in his face from the medallion, and a feeling like that of a hundreds of whispers. K closes his eyes and shuts the medallion. He puts it back on his neck.

"Too close to the island still, too close..."

Konstantin drinks a bottle of glowing liquid. His face glows for a second, his black hair stand up, his eyes glow light gray, and then he comes back to normal in a moment. Eyes stop shining. He puts away the empty bottle, and puts his coat back on.
He lights a candle, and studdies some maps. He takes a pair of drawing compasses, a regular sea compass, a bottle of ink, and a wooden ruler.
He hears a distant meowing.

"A cat on a ship... what a lucky charm... I feel trouble..." - he takes out a wooden duck and puts it near the candle on the map.
"You guard me from trouble, fellow..."

K spends a few more minutes studying maps.

"Alright, I guess people will have some kind of meeting soon on the deck, I'd hate to miss the briefing. Time to go talk to the crew, Dermott"

He puts on his hood, takes his hawk, closes his room, comes up to the deck and stands in the dark corner, leaning on a barrel.
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

Salathe hears paul's question and he jumps off from the ledge and walks over to paul.

"You dont know...? Ayanah was raped.... by dwarves. Ayanah was a strong women, and after that happened.... she lost alot of her dignity, she killed herself. Moathia and Aristeaus did all they could to try and help her... but it wasnt enough... Now we are out for revenge. After we are done with the dwarves, i'll be leaving on my own to continue my own journey"

He sighs as he turns and walks back to the bow and sits on the ledge, away from crowd of people
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

Sevious, still on land, looks around and sees that nearly everyone had entered the ship already. Before him he walks up the walk and onto the deck and nods to the others. He quickly turns his glance up to the stars and smiles to himself. A breeze blows over his hair and it flaps a little in the wind. He brushes his short bangs out of his eyes and looks back to the crew.

"You know, you all speak of fighting. On an adventure, or a chase, or whatever you might call this, one should have merrymaking. I have learned it lessens stress of what is to come if you at least forget about things for a while and talk of stories. But in this case, it is late, and perhaps you should all be getting rest if you wish. Good night to you all."says Sevious with a slight nod.

Sevious walks over to the edge of the boat near a corner of a wall sticking up and sits himself steadily down. He pulls his blue cloak up over his face and sighs contently as he continues to gaze up at the stars. He was always one to be fascinated with such things..or so one could guess. A few hours passed and still Sevious was gazing up at the sky, studying it, with a look of content on his face. The minutes continue to roll on as he shows no sign of drowsiness or anything. Perhaps by morning, he will still be awake.
paul laffing

Post by paul laffing »

The spotter looks at the rays of light starting to appear on the horizon. He almost jumps down from the crows nest as he dashes toward a warm bed. Paul still sits in the crows nest, angry. Thoughts of sinking the ship enter his mind...

((Am I bringing dawn too early? Sorry, but I thought it was about time.))
Drogla

Post by Drogla »

sees Paul and his dull blade
takes his blade before without asking and gets a sandstone from his pocket
He runs the sandstone along each side of the blade many tiems with great force to give the sword some of its edge
puts his sandstone in his pocket again and puts Paul's sword in his sheath

There you go

Takes a deep breath and starts to trood threw the vessil again, now shouting"Ale guzling contest in the Mess Hall in 2 minutes Winner gets a fresh apple!"
He keep shouting, running around the ship trying to get peop,le to compete and have a nice time

((this is why i brought soo much food and why i was inspecting the supplies 8) ))