Mar

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Meralgor

Mar

Post by Meralgor »

I am making a Guild. The Guild Mar is founded upon my beliefs that we can make our lives more peaceful and funner.
Every race is able to join. But you must be polite to other Guild members.

This is not a total Dictatorship this is also a Democracy i will do all i can for the people and we will also Vote on what the People want.

I want to Build a big town which will take alot of money and alot of time that will benifit our lives greatly.

I am looking for Good people no bad seeds if you are cought doing something bad such as stealing or picking a fight with a person will be punished.

I am hoping that we will get people from every occupation to join so that we can get a store going and raise money Quicker.

The Positions that i am trying to fill at the moment are

Council Members ( have to be with the clan for awhile. or prove your worthy enough to be a Council member.)

High Guard (strongest person)

Guards ( have to be a good fighter)

The rest will have other Occupations such as asking for Donations or Selling items.

RULES

1. Do not act like a barbarian we are a civilized guild.
2. Treat others as you expect to be treated.
3. Do not start fights with other guildes unless we are at war with that guild.
4. Try and donate money to make a home for us.
5. Do not bad talk anyone Esspecially your guild members.
6. You Represent our Guild, Remeber that.
7. Not all rules are posted act responsable and talk to me if you have questions.

If you are interested in joining or have any Questions contact me somehow.

Sincerly, Meralgor
Kale

Post by Kale »

I shall join you. We must meet sometime. I also have some good ideas.

~KO~
Meralgor

Post by Meralgor »

There shall be a meeting soon when enough people join.

We have 2 Current members

Drogla
Kale
Val De Gausse

Post by Val De Gausse »

What is the point of this guild? What are your goals? To start a new kingdom and law? This is not critisicism I would just really like to know.
Meralgor

Post by Meralgor »

To clear up your Questions. the Guild is being made so that people can get away from the chaos in the world and always have a safe home that will be pleasent. My Goals are to start a new way of life and being of high class with the items we shall sell and the money we will make will go back to the people because that is what matters most. and yes i do want to start a new kingdom & law but we will have to make the money. im doing the estimates on the buildings and what the town will be constructed of, im thinking wall along the whole town only 1 way in and out. Then One main Building, a Shop. and a couple more buildings for the people.
Also realize that my plans are not set in stone when i make the meeting we shall talk alot. Drogla explained he didnt like the name that much, so that might be a topic at our meeting..
We are still in need of some Guards which have to be able at least to kill skeletons somewhat easily. hopefully could kill demons.

~Meralgor~
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

What do you consider Chaos? Because Chaos come in many shapes and sizes. An eternity of peace is Chaos to orcs just like an eternity of war is Chaos to hobbits.

A follower of Nargun
Drogla

Post by Drogla »

i think that the city will be very peaceful, not war torn at all. no battle, little or no hate, little or no theift, and safety.
chaos in troles bane, he might mean with theift, duels, all these hates and agressions that everyone has twards someone or another.
The city that this guild wishes to found will be like what i first described, peaceful and such

as for funds, i estamate a good, well developed city will take well over 15k ingots, but to construct the city center, a large, lavishly decorated guild hall, we can construct it for no more then 1k ingots, so 1k ingots is out first goal money wise

(1k=1000, 15k-15000, so n and so forth)
Kale

Post by Kale »

Yes, May Drogla and I draw up plans for it? I am working on getting all the ingots we need. May I be put in charge of the treausry? I think I can get guilds to maybe donate a few and we will hold a celebration at the end for people who donated. I shall keep names. So may I be put in charge of treasury?

~KO~
Drogla

Post by Drogla »

eh..i never said that i wished to take part int eh planning, but sure...
also, why should the guild pay for everything and get nothing in return? there should be a rental fee for members that wish to own an apartment/ home. they can use their home as a shop if they wish, but the owner should stil have to make some donation-to be determined of course.
the payment would go to the guild to replentish its funding
i wll figure out the price of a nice guild hall. i think that a good guild/town hall can cost uner 100 to start with, and additions can be made. the council will discuss this
Meralgor

Post by Meralgor »

come to our new home http://www.freewebs.com/meralgor/

~Meralgor~
Kale

Post by Kale »

Looks Grand... So I am a councils men?

~KO~
Meralgor

Post by Meralgor »

yes you are Kale..
We are in need of more Members still.
Val De Gausse

Post by Val De Gausse »

Good luck, but I think people will just despise you more just in defiance. Many people are like that, but I hope it all works out.
Meralgor

Post by Meralgor »

Why do you say that Deies?

~Meralgor~
Val De Gausse

Post by Val De Gausse »

I know many people who are defiant just to be defiant. I would help protect the city, for I like the idea. I am busy with the elven city collecting money. But when and if that is finished then I will gladly donate some money
Algoran

Post by Algoran »

A guild of polite guards and beggars. This a great guild.

Algoran.
Kale

Post by Kale »

I dont think Deies you will get the city I seen your plans... This is also a new guild Deies so give it time no guild goes big right away so sit back and see it will grow over time.

~KO~
Val De Gausse

Post by Val De Gausse »

Then your goals shouldn't be so huge, especially with only three members.
Meralgor

Post by Meralgor »

We of Mar are in need of Members still plenty of spots open. if you wish to join contact me or Drogla.

~Meralgor~
Drogla

Post by Drogla »

PLease keep in mind that the key to success is the members-three members can be sucessful, but it will take a long time, adn few will get an inkling to the friuts of our work. If you are a member, the work will be done faster adn you will get to eat teh fruit of our glory even,
We have a good cuase, so do consider joining Mar

Drogla Dreglo
Hades

members

Post by Hades »

make that 1 leader and three members. two council member's and one chief guard ((me))
¿Unknown?

Post by ¿Unknown? »

Deies wrote: I am busy with the elven city collecting money. But when and if that is finished then I will gladly donate some money
When its done!?! you do realize that not only do you not even have the land yet, It will take some time to build.
Deies wrote: Then your goals shouldn't be so huge, especially with only three members.
A goal of 4000 ingots........Maybe YOUR goalds shouldnt be so huge especially with a bunch an idiot like yourself in charge. This MAR clearly stated that this project will take quite some time, you on the otherhand say that this "city" of yours will be complete in perhaps 3 months? Ha ha ha
Meralgor

Post by Meralgor »

You are the type of people that do not belong to Mar. We may have a large goal of 1000 ingots to start our city but that is a small price i wish to pay so that i can have a home were i can sleep at night and not worried of anyone come into my home and attack me. We will stand tall and get our dream just watch.

~Meralgor~
Drogla

Post by Drogla »

Meralgor, he was refering tot eh elvin city i belive, for we never set a goal of three months

Drogla Dreglo
Val De Gausse

Post by Val De Gausse »

Stranger, obviously you do not understand. When did it asy we will build it in three months. And why should we release all the information and planning we have done to the public. I have faith in the Elven City, yet still know that it may not suceed. People like you only waste paper.
¿Unknown?

Post by ¿Unknown? »

reads the scrolls and says
Idiot
Willem Time
Location: Livin' it up at the Hotel California. Heaven or Hell.. You decide.

Post by Willem Time »

I shall join this guild and the reason that meralgor does not want the unknown writer to join is that he causes war with otheres...

~Willem Time
Last edited by Willem Time on Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meralgor

Post by Meralgor »

are you saying i cause war with others, ive never caused any wars...

~Meralgor~
¿Unknown?

Post by ¿Unknown? »

reads the posts and rolls his eyes

Are idiots? Can you not read? I was COMPLIMENTING Mar it sounds like a good guild which lacks member currently?
Willem Time
Location: Livin' it up at the Hotel California. Heaven or Hell.. You decide.

Post by Willem Time »

not you megolor i was talking about the unknown writer