Trial against Tialidin

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

unknown person

Post by unknown person »

Now, now, Grant. Better save your piece of coal or whatever your scribbling with. Noone wants to hear your insults or will take your blunt lies serious. You have no idea of this case and only post some crab.
Tika

Post by Tika »

Arkadia... magic casting and slander against Amazons. :evil: You spout bold faced lies on the public wall. You sit and randomly insult innocent passer bys with no provocation. Stupidity is no excuse. Your name has been marked down, and as the guard of the tribe you will be punished according to our rules. A bit of advice from me to you: Next time you see me, run. :twisted:
~Tika
Caranthir the great

Post by Caranthir the great »

How pathetic, Grant. What royal behaviour indeed.
Your blatant insults only show the obvious, you have nothing to defend her actions with. I suppose, that as prince with vast experience with foreign affairs, you have great understanding of what insults may cause for the relations between two sovereign nations? Of course you do!
Now, should Silverbrand see your speech as the official statement from the kindom of Northerot? Naturally, as you anticipated in your great wisdom, the city of Silverbrand has to reconsider all transactions between Northerot, especially those that involve trading of Coal.
I am sure that Darlok is very pleased for the new turn that the relations of our two nations might have taken.

Yours truly,
Caranthir
Last edited by Caranthir the great on Mon Nov 03, 2003 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Galim

Post by Galim »

Ar, thanks Caranthir for that. my experience with the new language wasn't good enough to wrote something like ya. i completly agree with ya, and i hope Darlok will punish this Grant for his lack of respect against a king. if he don't do it iam sure others will do it.

Galim
Darlok

Post by Darlok »

A Herold appears and puts a pergament at the crowed walls.

Greetings Citizens of Lyrenzias Trolls Bane,

please note that Grant Herion has no offical position in Northerot, yet not even Citizenrights.
He speaks for himself.

signed,
Darlok, Lord of the North
Supreme Ruler of Northerot
Galim

Post by Galim »

i see. that means he have the same rights in northerot like each other on this island who is not a citizen of northerot? and that means that he is not allowed to speak for northerot or his citizens? and he is not allowed to call himself a citizen of northerot? Hm, i see. than he is a liar who lived in northerot illegaly and who have acted for northerot out of this realm illegaly too.

Galim

Post by Guest »

Translation of Tialdins statement:

I read the word over and over again and I can’t help it, that someone tries to start a character assassination campagne against myself and the Lyrenzia Foundation.

But let me say this:

1. Someone casts and not only in front of the shop even before because I lfet Silverbrand and found myself in the middle of stinky, green poisoness flames.

2. Credible witnesses told me that it as this elven lady, who did not indroduced herself and I do know now that her name Arkadia Missella is. Probably because she was afraid that I would start a trial against her. Because without a name is a trial nothing.

3. In the following happened the scenery in front of the shop. Even here was an elven lady attacted by firebolts. The witnesses pointed at the elven lady who was catsing flames and attacting people before. She did not want to introdused herself again and it may was dangerous and so I decided on ending this situation.

4. In knowlegde of my experience, my dignity of being king and my quality of being council member of Lyrenzia did I sentence the elven lady. Who: If not the council members of Lyrenzia are suppose to watch over the security of Trolls Bane? The council members have the right to end every attaned of violations. With this even I do.

5. It’s wrong that Lyrenzia can not sentence someone if he/she was already stroke down to secure the town. Someone who decided on leaving Chergas plains in our direction, must know the consequence that the violations are not forgotten. Because of this I demand a trial against Arkadia Missella for casting intown, attacting a citizen of Trolls Bane and demaging proporty. The accusation of Sir Siruis, of the grey rose must be naturally added to this.

6. I demand that Fooser and Grant Herion also get a trial for spreading lies against Lyrenzia.

7. I never bribe any witnesses or set a payment on Arkadias head. Irmorom is my witness. These are bad accusations without any prove that are suppose to spur on the anger of the people.

Tialdin, King of Silverbrand, council member of Lyrenzia

Fjalara
Proud citizen of Silverbrand
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Fjalara wrote:6. I demand that Fooser and Grant Herion also get a trial for spreading lies against Lyrenzia.
Haha a trial for "lies" now? You have NO idea how much I would enjoy that Tialdin.

I also to this day can't figure out why Grant puts up with Darlok, it makes no sense..
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Dear little dwarves, Talidin is no true king. He was selected by the population at the time, to be leader of the dwarves. He is no monarch though he thinks he has power and political strength beyond comparisson.
And they are correct really, at a meeting once, Belegi told me that Silverbrand was the only true power behind Lyrenzia, and it is obviously true now. Without Silverbrand, Lyrenzia would never have gotten this far. And the dwarves are using Lyrenzia as a way to protect themselves.
You see, if there was no Lyrenzia around, no judicial system, do you think anyone would put up with the dwarves stealing the coal rocks and hoarding them in their city behind their gates? I don't think so. But since the dwarves can jail anyone that protests this, they can make as much money as they want.

A true Prince,

Grant Herion
Caranthir the great

For the true princess.

Apparently you are not only Rude, but noticing your inability to spell Tialdin correct, I have to conclude that you are stupid too.
Perhaps, you would like to question the leadership of Darlok?
After all, he was not even chosen, not that I have anything to complain about him or his kindom, but you seem to have urge to complain about Silverbrand, so why won't I return you the favor? Alas, I think, that you wouldn't demand that the ruler of Northerot, you live there.
Fun to mock, question and destabilise places where you don't live?

I have noticed that you aren't the sharpest sword in the weapon's rack. Since when did this turn into discussion about our coal?

We haven't jailed Arkadia (even though, you are correct. We should have done that, she is a criminal.) and she hasn't protested against our coalmine, as far as I know.

So, where are the protesters who we have Jailed?
If you want the coal so bad, you are free to purchase it.

Alas, instead of whining and complaining, someone should send a letter for the Lyrenzia Foundation and request for a trial. I mean, you have done that, right?
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Caranthir, perhaps you should read my letter a bit more clearly. Read it again and you will see it makes perfect sense. Without Lyrenzia the dwarves would never be able to steal the coal and hoard it for themselves. I don't want to regurritate what I wrote, so read it for yourself.

Grant Herion

p.s. Caranthir, I am a male not a female, so calling me princess is incorrect, the correct term is Prince, but I am not surprised that a dwarf of your stature wouldn't know of this.
Caranthir the great

I am greatly impressed by the fact that you consider Lyrenzia to be powerful enough to cause something such as the disappearance of coal from the other parts of the island, but alas, I regret to tell you that Lyrenzia does not have that kind of power.
If you indeed demand to give credit for this act to someone, look North, look in gods, look in the Elemental Spirits or something else for we, Lyrenzia and Silverbrand, are not behind that. Perhaps it was, that the thing which was used by certain elements to create the drought, drained the power from the earth beneath us, leaving only fraction of resources left.. some them only in the deepest mines..
I would like you to notice, that the Silverbrand mine has existed LONG before the drought.

Perhaps, if you would have read my letter a bit more clearly, you would have seen that your theory has several rather severe flaws.
Lyrenzia has not jailed anyone for quite some time now, especially not for protesting against Dwarven coal.

Feel free to protest all you want, as if it would change something, Prince.
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Quite some time since the last jailing huh? About a week? Oh, that must mean it is getting better?
Hm, the dwarves wouldn't lie to us would they? I don't think they would... or would they for money? Why wouldn't they steal the last coal rock for their own gain? They are known for their boundless greed after all. So of course we will have Caranthir over here saying that they didn't take the coal for their own gain. Well, if that is true, then why don't you share it? Why don't you get some of the hardiest men around to hoist it up and drag onto the surface for all to use?

Grant Herion
Caranthir the great

Obviously you know as little about Dwarves as you know about mining, Prince. Didn't they teach you anything in some fancy royal academy you went through? Seems so.

Have you completely lost it? The coal is found from a vein, not from a single stone. You take all the men of the island, and still you wouldn't be able to move it.

If you want to blame someone(or something) for the loss of the Surfaces coal, blame the drought.
The coal is ours now, has been before the drought and will be forever. Nothing you can do about it. Talking about taking.. How are things in Northerot today?

We will gladly share the coal, if you share your gold and silver with us.
Arkadia Misella

Post by Arkadia Misella »

Greedy little snot! If you wanted to share you would open your gates and allow anyone down there to dig! Instead you charge for it? Once again, Dwarves are useless and should be exterminated.
~~Ark~~
Damien

Post by Damien »

Exterminated ?
Speaking in such terms shows what bad deeds yours are ! Awake from your nightmare. The gods gave you a head, but to use it for something else than cursing a whole kind of people for just what they are !
This world would be a far better one if everyone remembered that life itself is sacred. Your thoughts are perverted by anger, greed, jealousy and hate. Don't let your mind be dominated by such low deeds, they lead nowhere but imbalance, pain and suffering.
You must find back to harmony, and restore your inner balance.
Bloodhearte

Post by Bloodhearte »

Hatred can be a powerful thing, Damien. Perhaps she would be willing to sacrifice "fluffy" feelings for power?

-Vahkos Nosral
~Priest of Cherga~
Athian

Post by Athian »

Arkadia, is our town trouble maker, and it's so lovely that you all fell into her little bid for attention here. Arkadia, may cause damage but she's hardly worth all this fuss. We all know there will be no trial after all.

Athian Corulas
Order of The Seeker
Damien

Post by Damien »

Especially you, a follower of Cheerga, of course appreciates the absence of any emotion. Hatred can be powerful, but it also blinds the eye and perverts the mind. Where respect and harmony should reside, it brings anger, pride and destruction.

What you give to the world, the world will return to you sevenfold.
Athian

Post by Athian »

Excuse me..I'm Also a follower of the Goddess Cherga. lets not use my Goddess as any spring board for your arguments.

Athian Corulas
Bloodhearte

Post by Bloodhearte »

Absence of emotion? Anger, in fact, is an emotion.

Surely, the blind comment you just made on a religious basis made you regret something?

According to my records, I was once a man who craved destruction, but did it come out of anger? No, it came from my logic and comprehensive knowledge of the human race. What should've been done, I felt, should've been done.

Hatred can grow into power. You would be amazed at how much one would sacrifice for power. From my understanding, the sacrifice was never in vain. Must I let you recall the chronicles of Darlok?

-Vahkos Nosral
~Priest of Cherga~
Damien

Post by Damien »

Every argument is good, if its use is true and brings more light into the darkness of lacking thought - only then, it is in the sense of the gods, and honors their names.

Hatred may be a power, but it perverts the goal, if it was a noble one. I just find it strange that a follower of the grey lady finds a liking in any emotion, especially such a strong, hot one.
And yes, even logic can lead a man to cause harm and destruction, if this logic is based on the wrong fundamentation.
Whenever we think that it could be a possibility to reach our goals by harming others who are not causing harm by themselves, something within our argumentations is wrong. Or, something within ourselves.
The heat of several emotions often makes us forget who we are, where we belong, AND what we are doing.
Last edited by Damien on Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ayanah

Post by Ayanah »

Athian wrote:Arkadia, is our town trouble maker
Athian dearest, I beg to differ.

~Ayanah Sepentra~
Athian

Post by Athian »

of course Ayanah, how foolish of me, i'm just glad your yeg jus isn't that great, you might hurt someone. As for the arguments on good and evil once again it's a game of humor the mad woman. and not you Ayanah. It's nice to see we all have alot to discuss, but at this rate, we're only going to give Ark more insentive to cause harm.

Athian
Arkadia Misella

Post by Arkadia Misella »

I could have burned your precious little town down to nothing if I wanted to, but yet I haven't. Perhaps you should open your eyes and see that if this truly was me causing these "troubles", the effects would be far greater than what has happened so far.
~~Ark~~
Athian

Post by Athian »

Is that a threat or a call for Revelation Arkadia, there are plenty of people who might doubt that you'd manage to burn down the entire town before one of them managed to take your head off.
Damien

Post by Damien »

ENOUGH ! This all leads nowhere but to waste and suffering. Put down your blades and think.
Perhaps your moods could cool down a bit, if you would meditate a little.
Simonic Jace

Post by Simonic Jace »

A yawn releases him.

The Men will meditate, when the Halflings cease their bakery.
The Men will meditate, when the Orcs bleed for joy no more.
The Men will meditate, when the Faeries grace us with their ephemeral light.
The Men will meditate, when I rise from the grave.

Simonic of Eldamar

A thought ensares him
Bloodhearte

Post by Bloodhearte »

Right? Wrong? I'd expect these words from anybody except you, Damien, representative of the Order of the Grey Light. Whatever happened to the shades of grey, straying from the black and white?

I am largely neutral, and my past is forgotten, even by myself. I am simply explaining my rationale toward such feelings as hatred.

-Vahkos Nosral
~Priest of Cherga~
Caranthir the great

Exterminated, eh?
I could not have expected anything dumber from your mouth. We are useless? Well, look at yourself. That's what I call the culmination of uselessness.

Obviously you failed to comprehend what I was saying, a thing that does not really suprise me. Business is business, the coal is ours. We 'share' it with you, if you are willing to 'share' your gold with us. Simple.