DARLOK THE COWARD

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Val De Gausse

DARLOK THE COWARD

Post by Val De Gausse »

Darlok, I am posting a new message to be sure you will read this. Make a time to kill me you coward, not one of you henchmen. Everyone who can make it, come see my death. More importantly my speech to Darlok. He's Tyranny will end that night.
Algoran

Post by Algoran »

Deies I have not met you. I don't know your race but guess from the endless bleating you are sheep. If you go to meet Darlok you will die. This is a good thing as it will give many ears a rest. If you bleat to the Gods to bring you back, and they do, then your death mean nothing. If dying to mean something then stay dead. I would turn up to see that.

Algoran.
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

Tyranny, his citizens follow him willingly and he has been elected by the founding members of Northrot, himself. He does not control the island, nor does he even proclaim his bounderies to be so.

~Avrillon~
Zerbus

Post by Zerbus »

Zerbus is informed of Deies' public writing and decides to send for his servant. By the time he finishes the letter a svirfneblin ((=deep gnome)) comes silently into Zerbus' private chambers, awaiting orders. With a few inconspicuous movements of his hands, he makes his servant understand what he wants him to do. Not long after the piece of pergament can be read in Eliza's shop.

Deies,
  • you know yourself, that you are cast out of Northerot for betrayal.
    you know that you, should you ever cross the border, will meet death.

I do not see what you want to achieve with actions that are opposing the decisions made by my souvereign, Lord Monarch Darlok.
I cannot say that you are making things worse now for yourself, but let me put it this way - arrows fly over borders and they fly a long way.
Get one thing straight in your mind - with your actions you will achieve nothing. You will have to learn to respect my souvereigns decisions, if not in favour for him, then for the good of your own person.

Zerb'russ Qu'abban do Northerot
Willum

Post by Willum »

What to say? My brother (deies) has made up his mind. And what ever he says i shall remain always by his side. I shall fight and die beside him if need be.
Azato Menta

Post by Azato Menta »

deies, you're dumb. if you want to make suicide, jump down a roof,
but stop going the public on the nerves!

-Sleed
Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

I'd watch it. For entertainment.
Willum

Post by Willum »

Sleed if you dont like what my brother has to say well there is a simple solution.....dont read it.
Shi Long

Post by Shi Long »

Shi glances over the board and gets angry as he reads some lines. He writes below it:
Gro'bul wrote:Tyranny, his citizens follow him willingly and he has been elected by the founding members of Northrot, himself. He does not control the island, nor does he even proclaim his bounderies to be so.

~Avrillon~

Please tell the truth!

"his citizens follow him willingly" ... Yes, that is right.

"he has been elected by the founding members of Northerot" ... Members? Which Members? He blackmailed the citizens of Trollsbane to build the castle, declared the land around it being Northerot and declared himself as the King of this land.

“He does not control the island” … Yes, right again and he never will do so.

“nor does he even proclaim his bounderies to be so” … No, he declared fixed boundaries and if a none-citizen of Northerot crosses these boundaries his myrmidons react very acute!
Nerevar Schattenaxt wrote: I killed you because you came over the borderlines of Northerot and you are not allowed to do that. It's the law of Northerot that Darloks Word is law. And Darlok said to kill you, so i did it.
~Nerevar~
Shi Long
Founder and Leader of the Shi Long Monastery
May Elara and Zhambra be with you!
Xerake

Post by Xerake »

Dear Shi Long,

It is true that he blackmailed the citizens of Trollsbane, yes. Darlok, however, was probably very frustrated with the "judicial" system in Trollsbane. Bah, a democracy in these times has proven to be a horrible idea. But we react to intruders violently because they KNOW it is not permitted to enter without being a citizen, or without official business.

Just yesterday, an annoying halfling came into our kingdom to steal some of the apples out of the royal orchard, yet he kept re-entering after death. He made his own choice to die. He claimed he was there on business, but I believe it to be a lie.

So, is Northerot bad? Of course not. We already have our own smithy, excellent blacksmiths, sandberries, raw diamonds, and quartz sand nearby. Not to mention the protection by the citizens and Darlok himself. What is wrong with a monarchy?

-X
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Xerake wrote: What is wrong with a monarchy?
Because a lot of Northerot members complained about Lyrenzia, which is less than a monarchy.
Val De Gausse

Post by Val De Gausse »

Be quiet those of Darlok. I want him, not you. If you kill me it will show how Darlok is yellow-bellied. Let me make a speech to him, and pick a time. THEN THE DUEL SHALL BEGIN!!!
Rynt

Post by Rynt »

Great, more death. Deies, Darloks citizens are right. All that is going to happen is that you get killed. Nothing good will come of it, so why bother?

~Rynt~
Val De Gausse

Post by Val De Gausse »

I can only hope my speech will be effective. I can only pray to conquer. Have faith, have faith.
Zerbus

Post by Zerbus »

• you must be speaking in fever

the author of this message chooses not to sign it
Val De Gausse

Post by Val De Gausse »

NONSENSE! Where is Darlok, let him post the time.
Darlok

Post by Darlok »

Still crying for a swift death, Traitor?

You wish to know the time of your end?
Meet me tomorrow, in the early hours of the evening
((18:00 CET)), infront of my Castle.

Send prayers to all the gods that they have mercy with your soul.

Darlok, Lord of the North
Supreme Ruler of Northerot
Konstantin K

Post by Konstantin K »

Konstantin writes down the time and runs off. He wants to witness this.
Val De Gausse

Post by Val De Gausse »

DARLOK! I will make a speech as you know before. And as you are you don't wan tresspasseron you land. So Anyone who wants to see the speech will have to go on Darlok's land. If he doesn't let you I will make the speech before.
Konstantin K

Post by Konstantin K »

Send me a copy, I might not make it...
Brendan Mason

Post by Brendan Mason »

Brendan reads the posts and laughs. At least he has something to put in the family letter this month.
Athian

Post by Athian »

hmm, glad i stopped in to take a look at this. Nervar old friend Deies is part of my guild and i myself among others have been granted citizenship in northrot. if Deies is not allowed to pass as well then you should have informed me of his actions before making an ill advised attacks on mine. I'll do what i can to straighten things out so this is not a problem in the future, but if you do such a thing again, I'll be hunting your minature arse straight to the grave. Understand me old friend.

Athian Corulas~Sura
Order of the Seeker.
Nerevar Schattenaxt

Post by Nerevar Schattenaxt »

Athian wrote:hmm, glad i stopped in to take a look at this. Nervar old friend Deies is part of my guild and i myself among others have been granted citizenship in northrot. if Deies is not allowed to pass as well then you should have informed me of his actions before making an ill advised attacks on mine. I'll do what i can to straighten things out so this is not a problem in the future, but if you do such a thing again, I'll be hunting your minature arse straight to the grave. Understand me old friend.

Athian Corulas~Sura
Order of the Seeker.
As i said before:
Deies is banned from the Northerot Kingdom, and i am a guard of Northerot. My job is to protect the citizens with everything i can do, even with my life. Deies entered Northerot and started to insult Citizens. I gave him a chance to leave, i told him: leave, or your life is without worth.
He didn't left and i killed him, that's all what happened.
It's not my fault that Deies died, i even gave him the chance to leave.
~Nerevar~
Val De Gausse

Post by Val De Gausse »

((Sorry, I posted this topic yesterday but it seemed like it didn't. I can't make it at that time I was at school. Although If you wish to meet anytime in 2 hours I will be able to))
Val De Gausse

Post by Val De Gausse »

Darlok, This saturday, meet me at your castle at 4 PM CET> ((I figure it out, I can get on tell me i fyou can)) Everycome and see my speech!
Zare

Post by Zare »

A fool, indeed, to call Darlok a coward. Do you not fear death, sir? For it will surely come to you. And don't expect it to come fast and swiftly, either.

Zare does not sign his name. For he fears death, indeed, and is not certain if the person he is talking to has a great wrath.
Darlok

Post by Darlok »

Ah, Greetings,

the Traitor shows his worthless face again.
I shall not obey your conditions, either you play on my rules or you forget your little attempt to gain a stage for your last seconds of life.

Meet me at Monday in the late hours of the evening
((22:00 CET)) or drop your foolish attempt to die by my sword.

Darlok, Lord of the North
Supreme Ruler of Northerot
Val De Gausse

Post by Val De Gausse »

Darlok, it is a fine time to destory your tyranny. Everyone come and see a speech.