Nerevar the Liar

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Val De Gausse

Nerevar the Liar

Post by Val De Gausse »

Recently Nerevar has taken me into Silverbrand. I saw it with my owneyes him opening the gate. He was caught be Glosin with me in the mines. He said that Tialdin invited me. Glosin may vouch for that. Then he split his coal with me instead of the RccS I wil return the 42, and I am sorry for taking it. I covered for him on the tavern roof. If Glosin doesn't believe me why would I say he invited then switch up my mind unless to protect him. He later killed me, Nerevar, because I was near Northerot trying to talk politics with Grunith for the Seekers, Aristeaus may vouch for that.
Galim

Post by Galim »

if that, was ya wrote is true deies, than i can say just one thing. Nerevar have NO key for Silverband because he is no citizen of Silverbrand. He is not allowed to enter the town, nor have he the key to open the gates to do it. and iam sure that Tialdin haven't invited ya, nor have he given Nerevar the alowness for something like that. Nerevar, i don't think that ya will have ya chance to become a citizen anymore, not with such behaviours. when was this all deies?

Galim

((nerevar, i want a good explanation why ya was able to open the gates. we never give ya a key to ya, so how do ya think ya can open them? and please, don't come with the "forged key" explanation, that is just lame))
Val De Gausse

Post by Val De Gausse »

Galim, it happened yesterday night, Glosin and Dagnus can prove that. It is true. When have I ever lied to you, Next time I meet you I shall give you teh coal back. I am sorry for taking it. Also, if Nerevar can't get in, it gives more reason that he is a liar. No one invited him, It was only me adn him tehre Glosin saw us. Ask Tialdin if he invited us.
Nerevar Schattenaxt

Post by Nerevar Schattenaxt »

Well, what shall i write? Deies is not telling the truth, dwarfs of Silverbrand.
Yes, i went into Silverbrand, i have no key but the doors where opened. I stepped inside to search for Talon Ironmaster who told me, that i should urgently come inside and be his guest because he need to tell me something. So yes - i broke the law and entered. I talked to Talon and wanted to leave Silverbrand when i've met Deies. I asked him what he is doing inside of it and he said, Tialdin invited him and wanted to show him the town. So i said: Be my guest Deies, i'll show you the town. Well, and so did i, and nothing more. I'm very sorry for this and i may get punished, but i stand to my word as a dwarf. I neither opened any door for Deies nor took him into Silverbrand. This is no lie, this story just happened as i told you, i think Deies just wants to prevent himself of a punishment. Glosin and Talon may be my witnesses.

About the killing: I killed you because you came over the borderlines of Northerot and you are not allowed to do that. It's the law of Northerot that Darloks Word is law. And Darlok said to kill you, so i did it. That's another story Deies it has nothing to do with my being in Silverbrand.

I'm again very sorry for entering Silverbrand, may Irmoron forgive me.
~Nerevar~
Glosin Ironstar

Post by Glosin Ironstar »

I am very confuessed...I must think.

Glosin
Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

I am no dwarf, but I stand to Nerevar's statement. All the time I knew him, he was a man of his word.
Val De Gausse

Post by Val De Gausse »

He is a liar, he opened the gate, I saw it with my own eyes. When I went in Talon was not there so explain that. Glosin, didn't he tell you Tialdin invited him and me. Tialdin did not invite me, Nerevar did. How can you tell if a liar is lying if you don't catch them in the lie?
paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

Post by paul laffing »

Deies, you have not a foot to stand on. You are just trying to get revenge for him killing you when you trespassed. Quit it, or your slander shall be punished.

~Paul Laffing~
Dagnus

Post by Dagnus »

The other night I walked in to Silverbrand and started walking towards the mine. I saw an elf, Deies and I asked him why he was here. He said Nerevar let em in. I questioned em a bit and asked em why Nerevar hadn't let em out. He said that he was busy.I let em out remembering his name and found Glosin and Nerevar. I asked em if they saw the elf and Nerevar said he didn let em in. We all wen out to find the Deies and questioned em.. Deies was claimin Nerevr let em in and Nerevar was clamin he didn...

~Dagnus~
Val De Gausse

Post by Val De Gausse »

Glosin, you can vocu h taht Nerevar said Tialdin let us in. Please, you must confess the truth.
Glosin Ironstar

Post by Glosin Ironstar »

Yes. But I did not see him let you in. So I don't know. Nerevar is my friend he has helped me so... I don't know. Let me think

Glosin
Athian

Post by Athian »

Another nice situation...Deies, drop this for now. We have more important matters to attend to, and not many people are going to side with you on this account regardless if you tell truth or lie. Best thing to do is to let this go, there will be other oppurtunities to square things off. Trust me.

Athian Corulas
Val De Gausse

Post by Val De Gausse »

I will drop this for now, I as you know I have more important matters to attend too as well.