Cult of the Zhylliolöm

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Mandil Aglandol
Location: looking confused, yet making others even more confused

Cult of the Zhylliolöm

Post by Mandil Aglandol »

I shall now make official the Cult of the Zhylliolöm. The Immortal Wmils should be revered with great respect and adoration. The main goal of the Cult is to promote Mutenism. Mutenism being a way of life devoting oneself to Chaos and Power and Love. Newly joined Men must prove themselves Chaotic enough to join the Cult. Once one does, he shall be henceforth known as a Chaos Follower. If he advances in chaos and in power, he shall be given a specific test. if he completes the test, he shall be raised to the Title of a Chaotic. If he continues to prove himself worthy, and a devout follower of Mutenism, he shall be raised to the Title of High Chaos Priest. Newly joined Women must prove themselves Loveing enough to join the Cult. Once she does, she shall be henceforth known as a Love Acolyte. If she continues to prove herself Loving enough she shall be given a test and if she completes the Test she shall be raised to the Title of Lover. If she continues to grow in Love and in Power she shall be raised to the title of High Love Priestess.

The Goals of the Cult are as follows:
:to have a Shrine raised in Honor of the Immortal Wmils, were the Cultists can pray to our Demi-god.
:to worship and grow in Mutenism until all become like Him the Great Roshi, and we finnaly reach our own immortality in Him.
:to promote the Chaos and Power and Love which He lived his life by for so long.
:and finnaly to bring the Immortal Roshi BACK to the Island so that we may finnaly rejoice in his Name!
Mandil Aglandol

If one wishes to join the Cult one should post upon this paper and your name shall be added to the list of Cultist aplicants, who i shall attempt to meet to see if you are either Chaotic(male) or Loving(female) enough to join.
Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

If there ever is a greater and more devoted Mutenist then Mandil, it would be me.
I am a Cubic Mutenist, which is a subgroup of Chaotic followers.
Hail The Immortal Wmils, hail Hymasyn Zhylliolom! Hail the Hero Demigod!
We shall all become one in Master Roshi.
I say we start constructing a monument dedicated to the teacher.
Last edited by Konstantin K on Sat Oct 11, 2003 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mandil Aglandol

Yes of course, i know thou art a very devout and honored follower of Muten, and you Konstantin, already hold the rank of High Chaotic Cubism Priest in my book and are in charge of Teaching the ways of Cubism. Once we get a few more members i shall scribe down all of the names of the members and their Cultic titles.
paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

Post by paul laffing »

First of all, DON'T CALL MUTEN A DEMIGOD. HE HATES IT.

Second of all, what power do you have to be a leader in a cult in the name of Muten? Hath Muten said you could? Hm? Or are you a blasphemer?!
Mandil Aglandol

Muten was my best friend, AND i can TALK to him when i pray, i spoke with his Divine spirit last night, and he told me that I alone was to be the High Priest of this Cult, and you Blasphemous Paul should best NOT question my authority on this matter or you will face the wrath of The Cult!
Konstantin K

Post by Konstantin K »

We pray to Muten because we want to. We make the cult because we can.
We worship Roshi, and accept him as our Master, and it is what everyone else should do.

That's right. Muten is not a DemiGod, he is a full God!
Immortal, unbeatable by mortals, walks on water, kills with needles wearing shorts, wastes battlemages like they are flies, the hero of the Old Times, and the founder of Cubism, the one who helps the weak and the innocent, the one who drops his mercy on all of us - Godly enough to me!

We will help His merciful shadow to reach those dark, unfortunate corners, where it still does not yet fall!
May the Cubic Chaos fall upon you!
Konstantin K

Post by Konstantin K »

Two rituals are initialzed by the cult!
They will from now on separate Zhylliolom's Loyal followers from the rest.
The rituals must be performed on... Muten Day.
The Muten Day is whenever you feel like it has come! There may be an infinite number of Muten Days in a year.
The instructions of the rituals are secretely avaiable to all willing members from High Chaotic Priests.
Rituals:

Himaesyn Dance
Muten Chants.
paul laffing

Post by paul laffing »

I think I shall pray on my own. I don't like cults. They are usually filled with people trying to seperate you from your money out of greed. And yes, Muten is a god, not a demigod.
Klath

Post by Klath »

You're all crazy. Muten Roshi isn't a demigod or full god, he's just skilled in combat. If you really want a demigod, go for Darlok; he has the power to raise the dead, and he's a more skilled swordsman.
Klath

Post by Klath »

You're all crazy. Muten Roshi isn't a demigod or full god, he's just skilled in combat. If you really want a demigod, go for Darlok; he has the power to raise the dead, and he's a more skilled swordsman.
Athian

Post by Athian »

now people pray to Demi gods....um that just kinda odd to me, i prefer my gods and or goddess um full and omnipotent.

Athian Corulas
Azato Menta

Post by Azato Menta »

Klath Verfasst am: Sa Okt 11, 2003 5:14 pm Titel:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

klath, you're right. and anyway, why pray to demigods when there are gods existing?

-Sleed
paul laffing

Post by paul laffing »

FOR THE LAST TIME! MUTEN IS NOT A DEMIGOD! HE IS A FULL FLEDGED GOD! Now, quiet, before you incur his wrath.
Konstantin K

Post by Konstantin K »

Muten is the only divine being who can REALLY physically change your life. The rest of the gods - nobody ever saw them or seen how they influence human lives.
Our clan is not demanding anything from you. It's not even our clan - it's your clan. It's the group of people who are WILLINGLY bathing in joy.
I don't have to worship Muten, I don't even have to speak to him at all, but I enjoy it, and The Divine one opened my eyes to happiness when I almost lost track of it. He educates his followers and friends to learn the miracles of this world.

DARLOK'S FOLLOWERS DON"T READ BELOW!!!

Personally I think that Darlok is not a tougher combatant then Master.
He used the power of Higher Gods to defeat the Master, when Master attacked his castle. Darlok was wearing a divine armor of some sort, that could withstand an impact of 3000 arrows. No one is able to do that, only Master. Except Master can do it without any kind of armour.

Darlok's ability to control climate and raise worms was not in his divinity, but an item he used, an old artifact. He told me that myself. He gave up this artifact to Damien, and I spoke to Damien, who revealed me a little about the item's nature. The magical item belongs to the Temple Of Five, and a Guardian stands at the lost temple, not permitting anyone to enter and access the item again. Without details, Darlok has no ability to raise creatures by himself anymore.

Without other God's help, Darlok would be unable to withstand the attacks, and would not be able to summon the King Worm who defeated Master's physical form.

It was Master who defeated Elaralith and got her locked up, when no other creature could this. That is the last and most recent proof of Muten Roshi's love to people.
Muten helped every newcomer I've known at least in some way, before they could firmly stand on their feet.
Konstantin K

Post by Konstantin K »

Joy and laughter!
I received devine providence from Roshi. He was kind enough to let me have the knowledge of Cubism, since I was elected a Chaotic Cubic Priest, so he revealed his message to me. It was rather long, so I could not remember all of it, and there were many words and concepts that I did not yet fully understand. Muten lives in a different time, he can look into higher worlds, and therefore has knowledge of the universe on different levels than us mortals. I am still translating his lessons and putting them into scripts. It will take me many scrolls to record all his teachings, so I will announce each one I translate at a time.
Klath

Post by Klath »

Konstantin K wrote:Muten is the only divine being who can REALLY physically change your life. The rest of the gods - nobody ever saw them or seen how they influence human lives.
Our clan is not demanding anything from you. It's not even our clan - it's your clan. It's the group of people who are WILLINGLY bathing in joy.
I don't have to worship Muten, I don't even have to speak to him at all, but I enjoy it, and The Divine one opened my eyes to happiness when I almost lost track of it. He educates his followers and friends to learn the miracles of this world.

DARLOK'S FOLLOWERS DON"T READ BELOW!!!

Personally I think that Darlok is not a tougher combatant then Master.
He used the power of Higher Gods to defeat the Master, when Master attacked his castle. Darlok was wearing a divine armor of some sort, that could withstand an impact of 3000 arrows. No one is able to do that, only Master. Except Master can do it without any kind of armour.

Darlok's ability to control climate and raise worms was not in his divinity, but an item he used, an old artifact. He told me that myself. He gave up this artifact to Damien, and I spoke to Damien, who revealed me a little about the item's nature. The magical item belongs to the Temple Of Five, and a Guardian stands at the lost temple, not permitting anyone to enter and access the item again. Without details, Darlok has no ability to raise creatures by himself anymore.

Without other God's help, Darlok would be unable to withstand the attacks, and would not be able to summon the King Worm who defeated Master's physical form.

It was Master who defeated Elaralith and got her locked up, when no other creature could this. That is the last and most recent proof of Muten Roshi's love to people.
Muten helped every newcomer I've known at least in some way, before they could firmly stand on their feet.
Actually, Darlok is tougher. ((It's simple, he's been around for a lot longer than Muten. Darlok is 3336, Muten is 22***. Human or not, he had a lot more time to become stronger.))

Anyway, if he had the power to get divine items, summon a mother rot worm, and get a whole town to build a castle, he is surely more powerful than Muten in any case.

He also killed Elaralith in one blow with his blade (not a holy sword), while she was wearing two shields I believe. ((In an older post, he said he was surprised he did it, but she didn't even have time to find the escape key.)) Darlok has also treated newcomers to the island in a polite manner, from my witness. Just because he follows his own drummer doesn't mean he has no compassion for anybody.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

You are all frauds! I am the real Mutenist.
Konstantin K

Post by Konstantin K »

Klath, if you are convinced of these facts, it's fine with us. We do not put down others, we praise our hero.
And you are free to praise yours.
mmmm... go make a cult.
This cult is not going into any war, I think. Unless Master tells us.
At least I am not.
Athian

Post by Athian »

So this is where Kurtis the blacksmith places his alligence. Interesting...interesting indeed.

Athian Corulas
Konstantin K

Post by Konstantin K »

Yep. If you ever met Muten, you know what I;m talking about.
I mean, how can you not like Muten Roshi?
Athian

Post by Athian »

Sure, whatever you say Kurtis, good luck with this whole cult thing. how the roof doesn't crash down around your head, so to speak.

Athian Corulas
Mandil Aglandol

Me and Kurtis respect Darlok, but we do not believe him to be divine as The Roshi is, the Roshi does not need anything to be Divine, he would be Divine in our eyes, even if he didnt have such power as he does have, and would still be needing Worship which is his right.
Konstantin K

Post by Konstantin K »

Well...Athian... this is one of the places where I place my alligence...I could say...
But anyhow, it would be interesting to have a duel between Zhylliolom and Darlok. However, I doubt that Darlok would take off his Godly weapons to combat Roshi.
If only their physical forms were fighting, with no magical aid - I would bet on Roshi.
Mandil Aglandol

i would as well, for the Roshi is the most powerful being ever to exist in the entire universe, but sadly, the Roshi has left the island for the time being, so any wish for The immortal Wmils and the King of Northerot to duel would be useless.
Konstantin K

Post by Konstantin K »

I don't think that even if Roshi returned, he would fight Darlok, for the Teacher is wise and symbolizes love towards all beings. He does not fight unless with a reason, unlike us, mortal men.
Mandil Aglandol

ahh yes, how silly of me, of course you are correct Kurtis, i forget somtimes how truely wonderful our Lord is!
paul laffing

Post by paul laffing »

But when Muten is angry... you better not get in his way. Yes, we've had some good times...

Sheds a tear.
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

this is all terrible RP
Konstantin K

Post by Konstantin K »

Mandil, any news from the Roshi?