Amazon Tribe reborn

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kincent Nolatri
Location: Think to your self, does Kincent stay still long enough for a location

Post by Kincent Nolatri »

??????WHY crush athian hopes and Dreams Cara WHY!?!

~Arist~
Athian

Post by Athian »

Athian lokos at the writing and recognizes the handwriting

At least you could have hand someone write it for you Kinny. Besides I don't feel the need to go to an amazon meeting, though you may want to go, they may have a way to help you deal with you cough*"little" problem*cough. Well good luck Kinny.

Athian Corulas
Zahra Fiarai

Post by Zahra Fiarai »

Ouch.
Oh, about the meeting. Is everybody free on Thursday, November 6th? Elvandra has fallen ill and Im hoping I can help her back up and well by that time. If worst comes to worst I can speak with her ahead of time and write down her ideas and comments to add and share them with the rest at the meeting. That way she isnt left out of the discussions completely.
After all, once the meeting is over the current members will be promoted to elders... a rank or position that involves some leadership.
A good leader is well informed on guild issues. Not only our own tribes, but other guilds as well. I urge current members to read up and do some research, maybe read the Chronicle another time to prepare.
Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

I am not sure about Thursday, the 6th. ((school starts again, and i have tons of work)):cry: It depends of the time.
Uhm, what exactly do we have know?
Zahra Fiarai

Post by Zahra Fiarai »

Well what times would you be free on that day? We can go from there.
Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

Early evening I think will be fine. ((6pm german time))
Kincent Nolatri
Location: Think to your self, does Kincent stay still long enough for a location

Post by Kincent Nolatri »

Athian sssssshhhhhhhh!!!!

~Kincent~

Kincent walks away grining "ok ok form now on I'll leave that guild thread alone"
Kyra

Post by Kyra »

sorry! i havent been able to get on for the past 3 days! i cant play that much. I use someone elses compy to play, my dad wont let me download games on our comp. And i am moving in a few weeks so i might not be able to play anymore
Zahra Fiarai

Post by Zahra Fiarai »

Im sad to hear that Kyra hopefully we can work something out..
Ive taken it upon myself to try and learn German so I can be a better, more informed leader for the tribe (I started last night and its very confusing but I think Im improving). Anyhow, if the members that are fluent in German would like to help me along with that a bit I would really appreciate it. :shock:
Thanks,
-Zahra
Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

I think my german is fluent enough to help you Zahra .(At least it should be as I am speaking it for whole of my live now, hehe.) Just ask what you want to know or if you need a translation. 8)

~Cara~

PS: for enter you could write: eintreten or maybe I'll find some better translation for it. :wink:
Kyra

Post by Kyra »

alright, i can come pretty much any time on thursday now :wink: