Rumors

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Lance Thunnigan

Post by Lance Thunnigan »

A rumor spreads ridiculously fast that the White Hot Many have returned to Gobaith!
Naerwyn

Post by Naerwyn »

A pair of well traveled rangers approaches the borders of Trollsbane from the North, seeming in a bit of a hurry.

"...heard those drums before."

"Aye, no mistaking them. We won't interfere...let's get back to the mainland. Safer there."
Saril

Post by Saril »

Zwei alte Kräutersammlerinin berichten, dass sie einen Geist auf Tol Vanima gesehen haben.
Die verstörten Frauen meinten es sei männlich, von weißlich schimmernder Haut und Haar und habe sich mit Rauchschwaden umgeben. Sie meinten nicht das es ein Elb gewesen sein kann. Schließlich können Elben ja sich nicht in Licht wandeln und einfach so verschwinden.

Als man sie fragte ob er etwas sagte verneinten sie dieses. Er sei einfach vorbeigewandelt und habe sich dann in Licht aufgelöst.
Spudrug
Location: Meh liv wiv der werms an der little fings dat nibbul meh eers wen i sleeps

Post by Spudrug »

You hear a rumour that a gang of lizardmen were patrolling around the area of Trolls Bane, capturing people for slaves.
Richard Cypher

Post by Richard Cypher »

*Two men sit in the tavern sipping beers*
Man 1: Did you hear about the library?

Man 2: No, what are you talking about?

Man 1: Well, in the storm earlier today it caught fire and a man was burned alive in it.

Man 2: No way!

Man 1: Aye, but that is not the whole of it. His skeleton is still burnt into the stone from the intense heat.

Man 2: I must see that for myself.

Man 1: He haunts it they say, that is why I do not go there.

Man 2: Maybe i will not go there either then.

The two men continue to drink their beers silently now.
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

You hear a rumour that the sickness cult in Albar has spread and that branches are springing up elsewhere.
Sam Goldzunge

Post by Sam Goldzunge »

Ein freundlicher Wanderer erzählt euch, das er die Schreie einer jungen Frau in silberbrand hört, er jedoch nicht helfen könne, da er keinen Schlüssel besitze.
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

Du hörst Grüchte über einige tote Männer in den Bergen, die wohl grausam zugerichtet wurden...
Rinutip

Post by Rinutip »

Arrrr, I hate this weather. Cold, wet, cold and everthin' is so bright!

Aye. However this winter seems to be quite colder than ususal, I think. Even in the Shop in Trolls Bane it was as cold as it was outside!

What ya doin' in this doomed town? Stay here in Silverbrand!

---

Arrr, ich hasse tieses Wetter! Es ist kalt, nass und kalt -- und überall ist es so hell!

Aye. Dieser Winter scheint mir irgendwie kälter als sonst zu werden. Ich war in Eliza's Shop und da war es sogar fast kälter als draussen im Schnee!

Was treibst du dich auch in dieser verdammten Stadt herum? Bleib' hier in Silberbrand!
jregan91

Post by jregan91 »

*as you walk past the shop you hear some commotion, two people who are seen quite frequently are talking near the well*

"did ya hear apparently that William elderberry guy cast some of his magic on a poor tired craftsman who was working hard because of the traders revolt and his apparent reason was the noise was irritating"

*aye i saw him shouting at William, not too loud of course so not to disturb the town but i was close enough to catch a word or two.apparently William called the man a coward* grins *i`m surprised William didn't get a punch for that*

"me also but the man simply laughed at William calling him childish and then he walked off"

*mm i guess William would win the fight but that man decided not to start one at all i guess at least some people have self control*
the other man nods

"at least we don't have to worry about William ruling trolls bane,of course the officially Silas in charge but William is the head of Caelum and Silas is William`s teacher

both men shrug and walk off into the direction of the tavern mumbling something about ale
Isilwen

Post by Isilwen »

A passing elf in Vanima mentions an odd thing..

"The Elder Isilwen? Yes, I saw her just yesterday...though she did not seem herself. She walked off and did not answer, and I have not seen her since."
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

You might hear loud screams from inside the house east of Troll's Bane. It sounds like and orc would shout.
Thorin Solfgar

Post by Thorin Solfgar »

An elven-like person was seen in Varshikar, but it weared dark clothes
and had a martial behaviour .
Lamar

Post by Lamar »

Ein Wanderer vernahm Hilfeschreie in der Nähe von Varshikar. Die Stimme hörte sich wohl sehr geschwächt an.
Gryphius

Post by Gryphius »

Eines Abends, nach getaner Arbeit, saßen Baxley und ein Bekannter von ihm im Fluffy Sheep, tranken, und fröhnten einer lebhaften Diskussion:

»'Kein' Entenschnatter, sag ich dir: Das waren wirklich 'Tränen', die da durch den Springbrunnen in Varshikar geflossen sind - die Tränen Siranis, heißt es... wer auch immer das ist.«
»Und der Vogel? War das der selbe Rabe, der dich mal angeknabbert hat, wiede mir mal gezwitschert hast?«
»Jawoll, dieses Mistviech mit dem weißen Fleck auf dem Schnabel - und der will einfach nicht mehr wech vom Dach der alten Akademie! Scheint wohl 'n Beschützerinstinkt über das Örtchen zu haben.«

---

One evening, daily work being done, Baxley and one of his acquaintances sat in the Fluffy Sheep, drinking and savoring a lively discussion:

»'No' gabble, i tell ye: Those really were 'tears' runnin' through tha fountain in Varshikar - Sirani's tears, so rumor 'as it... whoever that is.«
»And that bird? Was it perchance the same raven to snatch at you, as ye chirped ta me lately?«
»Quite so, that beast with that white spot on its beak - just wouldn't leave the roof of the ol' academy anymore! Seems ta have a protective instinct over that place.«
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

~You hear that a journeyman found a headless body in the Kumdah Desert, not far away from the Oasis, the body had several deep wounds, it seems he fought before he was executed, his sword was found under his body, one Hand around the hilt and one around the blade~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Ein Wanderer fand, unweit der Oase in der Kumdah Wüste, einen enthaupteten Körper, tiefe Wunden waren auf dem ganzen Körper zu finden, es sah aus als hätte der Mann gekämpft, bevor er exekutiert wurde, sein Schwert lag unter ihm, eine Hand am Griff und eine um die Schneide~
Sam Goldzunge

Post by Sam Goldzunge »

Gerüchte greifen um sich, dass Raven Shadow Guir's Körper entgültig verlassen hätte.
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

es wird behauptet, dass der markttag in der nordmark gegen abend in eine massenpruegelei ausgeartet sei, an der fast die haelfte der anwesenden teilnahmen....
scheinbar waren alle anwesenden stinkbesoffen.
Dariya

Post by Dariya »

Manche behaupten sogar, daß die Prügelei wegen einer Frau angefangen hat, die der Aufforderung nachgekommen war, auf dem Tisch zu tanzen ....
Dan Grendao

Post by Dan Grendao »

In der Taverne und in Silberbrand kann man die Zwerge oft über einen ihresgleichen reden hören, der Altkönig Thurberts Sohn sein soll.

-----------------

In the tavern and in Silverbrand, one can hear the dwarfes talking about one of them, who seems to be the son of Elderking Thurbert
maryday

Post by maryday »

Todd Baggins murmelt etwas darüber, das Er tief im Wald an der westlichen Küste einen Erdhügel gefunden hat,
von mindestens sechs Fuss Höhe.

--

Todd Baggins murmurs something about he had found a mound of earth, of at least six foots height,
far in the woods at the western coast.
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

You hear a rumor that Edward Cromwell and Dantagon Marescot sat in the tavern for several hours, talking. In the end they shook hands and seemed to agree about something.
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

You hear some mans talking that they saw Edward Cromwell and Dantagon Marescot walking out of the taverne, impressive drunk, hardly able to walk, but happy.
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

You hear a rumor that Edward Cromwell and Dantagon Marescot both walked out of the tavern impressively drunk, hardly able to walk, and with two very hot babes.
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

somebody whispers that those hot babes were cutpurse-ladies, and let the two half-gouverners without money,with a hangover and unsatisfied in the dark street....
Noradur

Post by Noradur »

Borgate advises to forget those recent rumors about the half-governors, fastly when somebody says something about masturbation.
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

sharp tongued people mention, that the whores followed the two men, because they did not pay the drinks for the ladies...
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Another rumor spreads quickly that over there drinks the two were hanging on each other and acting quite queer. On the way out, it is said that Edward smacked Dantagon's butt which in turn produced a slight grin as they ran off into the forest.
Llama

Post by Llama »

A bystander declares that the two governers appear to have had trouble walking since the whole ordeal...
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

You hear, that there are many strange rumors about Edward and Dantagon around...