The list

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

The list

Post by paul laffing »

The following should watch their back night and day...

Elaralith
Hermie
Fooser
Ferdinand
Arudhul
Ezorock

The list will go on...

~anonymous~

The names seem to be cut from other pieces of paper and the writing is heavily disguised.
Aradhul

Post by Aradhul »

Bring it on

~Aradhul Rythwier~
Aradhul

Post by Aradhul »

O yes to this unknown person I find it very stupid to say that you are looking for them. Now you are assured of us being prepared so in which case you are the biggest fool I have ever seen.

~Aradhul Rythwier~
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

It could have been me Aradhul, for you know you are and will always be on my hit list. After all, now you would know to never relax or feel safe alone. I or whoever wrote this letter will be hunting you.

Grant Herion
Aradhul

Post by Aradhul »

Grins at this new post

Grant you didnt write this board. If you did you should have the guts to write your name unlike this coward. Also I already know your after me and I am finding it quite fun.

~Aradhul Rythwier~
Zare

Post by Zare »

Dear unknown person-

I would like to know what my good friend Hermie has ever done to you. I do not think that Hermie would ever do anything that would anger someone else, without good reason.

-Zare
Kincent Nolatri
Location: Think to your self, does Kincent stay still long enough for a location

Post by Kincent Nolatri »

Dear lost cause know as Aradhul,
If you even heard a word of anything I ever told I hope you heard this and it got through you thick skull:No matter how strong you think you are don't get cocky,Some will all ways be around to take you down a notch or two.

~Kincent Rashful~
Athian

Post by Athian »

or ten

~Athian~
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

I breifly read this, to whoever is doing this, hopefully not Grant..., but anyways, this person can come find me and my orc friend, and he can bring three other people with him, we could take them all. Then send him back to the slime from which he emerged.
paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

Post by paul laffing »

A terrible fate shalt falleth upon all who's name appeareth on myne list this week.

~~not signed~~
Kasume

Post by Kasume »

Aradhul and Fooser are two names I know. Two that I have known. Two that I will fight by their side. So expect a fight with me if you pick a fight with them.

~Kasume~
ezo
Location: Jolly old England. Toodle-pip Heavens above! How smashing!!

Post by ezo »

Erm for what reason am i on this list? i can't think of any reason or anything i have done to people so i guess my Memory is going....

--Ezorock--
Kasume

Post by Kasume »

You never know. Could be some fool thinking he is funny. Yet it is not. Most certainly not!

~Kasume~