The swift death of an orc...

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kzarak Zhoruch

The swift death of an orc...

Post by Kzarak Zhoruch »

Before the powerful warrior beheads the
orc(Workings at the castle ruins), the orc manages to utter a final shout...

"UUUUUUURGHH!"

The painful shouting can be heard around the mighty fort.
As the murderer leaves, vultures gather quickly, as well as goblins and other orcs laughing at the sudden death of this orc.
Also they gather to see who gets a piece of flesh from Kzaraks old body.

The spirit and ghost of Kzarak Zhoruch speaks to fellow orcs...

"Brothers, do not feel shy to eat my old body, for I have little use for it now, so yubba, enjoy and feed stomach...ugh ugh...

My bane was man, who looks like most human on island.....
brown long hair, shield, sword and with some leathertunic(220**).

But I advice not to try killing this man, as he cleaves ogres and orcs as easily as orcs murder pigs or flies.
He is superior and not to be messed with, ugh ugh, unless orc looks for painless and swift death..."

Without anything else of intrest to say, an embarresing silence follows and the spirit of Kzarak Zhoruch flies rapidly away with the winds...
Chronos

Post by Chronos »

„One orc less, one less to hate – and God Eldan knows I hate them all....“ , the elderly mage tries to cool down from the battle he just escaped from.

Since the moment Darloks dark followers had started to rebuild the castle ruins, he was watching their progress from a hidden cave in the mountains around. Then, while the site seemed to sleep deeply, he sneaked down to the plain, crossed the wooden bridge like an unvisible shaddow and entered the huge –what once will be called the big - hall of Darloks fortress.

The monk walked through the empty rooms, impressed how far the work had advanced. Suddenly he heard a deep breath from behind belonging to a guardian orc. The heavently armored warrior yelled something in his orcish slang that could never been understood by any other human beeing – far as orcs are those at all. But he made very clear – intruders are not so very welcome these days at Darlok’s castle.

The grey coated took all his routine and left the hall without a single word, like he would not have any idea about what the orc might do at next. Outside he felt his followers hot breath at his neck, now knowing fight would not be to prevent.
“Gods above, I have not come this very long way to share the destiny of my family and the destiny of my friends and brothers at our abbey once before”. At that moment an ogre passed their way, wrong place, wrong time. The ogre died without a word, no blade was to be seen . The mage turned around and with a face telling he was willing to fight he yelled towards the orc: “Do not come closer – or you surely will die too”.

The orc, obviously impressed by the ogres sudden death, stood motionless, still chattering something very silent. He seemed to be undetermined what to do at next, so valuable time passed by.
The monk took his wooden staff and with a little motion he tried to cast two ice flames left and right at his shoulders, so an attack could only hit from straight ahead.

In that twinkling of an eye the orc decided to attack with a feint to his left. Thousands of ice-bolts shook him back, crystalizing his armor into a breakable porous skin. To leave that painfull flame, the orc made one more step towards the mage who realized at the moment that this was his chance to end this fight. The unsaved orcish larynx would never again be presentated like this. When the guardian felt on his crackling knees, dying eyes still wondering how this could happen, the fight was history.

“All you Allmighties above” the grey monk began to whisper, as far as his adrenaline allowed him, “ you decided that this is not my hour of death”. With one last glance to the brave warrior's body he began to climb up the mountains to reach the safety of his hiding-place. “I am becoming too old for such excitements”, he gasped, when he entered the cave and felt exhausted on his lair.
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

sitting on one of the border stones to Darloks land, Sean Elaski looked around.

"Hmm, I wonder........" He spoke deep in thought, whilst he thought about Kzarak's dead body, and who could have done it. He also thought of an earlier conversation with Grant.

He heard a noise.

"What?!"

In less then an instant his two handed sword was but an inch above the face of a squirrel.

Sean Elaski sighed, and put his sword back away.

"Your getting old San.....to old..."

Zhulin the wicked

Post by Zhulin the wicked »

A dark, cloaked figure approaches the site and observes that no flesh nor any equipment is left on the body of the dead orc.
Therefore it seems there is no one present as well.

The figure grins and whispers,

- Hehe, you not leave this realm orc, I will make sure you won't, hehe.

He struggles with collecting the bones and remains and gathers them in a sack.

He dissapears running into the woods with the sack on his bent back laughing...