A dry piece of parchment....

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

The Returner

A dry piece of parchment....

Post by The Returner »

Today, I write this in the hopes of your understanding.

You may kick me, but I will not fall.

You may slap me, but I will not move.

You may cast at me, but I will not shiver.

You may call to me, but I will not listen.

You may beat me, but I will stand still.

You may hunt me, but I wont run from you.

You may kill me, but I will live on.

People of trolls bane, the city is dying, people are disgruntled, Dyluck has seemed to have abandoned you.

Darloks castle is being built, and still the sand grows.

Most of you have weapons, and still the sand grows.

so I ask you, do you want a treeless wasteland ruled by a tyrant?

~Not Signed~
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

If you feel so much over it, why don't you come to the castle and stop us yourself. If you are a simple coward in hopes of having another warrior come then I say this to you "Grow up."
Secondly, the sand has no grown, the town attacks have not continued. Darlok is keeping his part of the bargain. Keep yours and it will be over.

Take a whild guess of I am
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

I was at the castle earlier, but it would seem.....ahem....someone beat me to it, and kindly removed kazzy's head from his shoulders.

Your losing allies, Grant Herion, very quickly losing allies. Such a shame, I really liked you to, oh well cant save em all, eh?

~not signed~
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Losing allies? I believe Kazarak is the only one who has been lost, and I will make certain he is not gone forever. Actually, we are stronger then ever... And yes, you are a coward, afraid to say your name. How do you plan on rallying anyone to your side if yourself is afraid to say your name.

Prince Herion
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

It isent names that matter, its wits.

And the only wits you have sir, are dim ones.

~not Signed~
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Hm... I am going to guess you are Aradhul Rythwier... He seems to think being a coward is being smart...
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

You may think what you wish, but when you meet me alone with a blade and all you have left is that which you have been taught, then you will have no doubt of who I am, and just how much of a coward I am, and I assure you, your glazed dead eyes will stare at me, as my blade slices through your neck beheading you much like kazzy.

~Not Signed~
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

So your taking credit for killing Kazarak now? I am going to go out on a limb here and say that you know the Bloodskulls fairly well to be calling Kazarak Kazzy... And you seem to know me... Like we have met before.. You know what I look like.. Know the layout of the castle, so you must have been invited in... I think I know who you are mystery man... I should have killed you when I had the chance...

Grant
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

You dont know me, know the skulls well? hardly.

Killing kazzy? well surely if you knew me, you would also know I dont have the raw skill to do such a thing.

Your mistaken on who I am, clearly.

but oh yes Grant Herion, I know you, all to well.

~Not Signed~
Peter Lonin

Post by Peter Lonin »

I wonder what I've missed sometimes when I visit the town, after taking up a hermet life of sorts. Not much by the looks of things, still people bicker like children, killing and arguing, none truly progressing in either direction. I do not consider myself a philossifer, or historian but something about these events seem like they have happened before. Though I am intriged by this castle business, I have not heard any news about one nor seen one. Perhaps I've been gone too long. As for you The Returner, though we have never met, I do have one thing to say, being smart is very important, as is having some degree of strength, But what matters is making use of both of them, to their full potential. And as for your hidden identity, well, I'm afriad that it is rather silly for one who is trying to rally the troops so to say. When they don't know who to rally around, they just get rather confused and go home.

As for you Grant Herion, if your friends are being slain within that castle of yours, or whos ever it is, I would advise increasing security just a little. Well I have spent too much here, back to the woods.
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

((My posts are marked as not signed, therefore your character is not supposed to know who I am))