A young halfling

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Berith Farfoot

A young halfling

Post by Berith Farfoot »

A young halfling stumbles into the tavern, he falls into one of the chairs by the fire and falls unconsious

((sorry if i spelled that last one wrong :D ))[/i]
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

Salathe takes his concentration off cleaning a bottle and puts it on the halfling on the floor and says

"Hey.... thats not Hermie.... hmmm, better go see if hes alright"

Salathe gets out from behind the bar and walks up to the halfling and shakes him and says

"Hey buddy, you alright?"
Berith Farfoot

Post by Berith Farfoot »

The young halfling blearily looks up at the person shaking him.

Mom, Dad the ship... He coughs up some water, we got shipwrecked.. we were attacked by cough, cough, cough some giant sea things not sure what they were... he falls unconsious again
paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

Post by paul laffing »

Paul walks into the pub with two daggers in his hands and a war axe strapped on his back. He collapses into a seat and wipes sweat off his head. Looking up, he sees Salathe and the halfling.

Hey, Salathe, I don't think you should serve the people more drinks than they can take!

Paul grins.
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

Looks over to paul

"I didnt give him anything.. i thought it as hermie at first, collapsing after drinking too many beers but... this is omeone else. He said something about a boat crashing... i think we have yet another shipwrekced person on this island... But im no healer..."

Looks back down at the halfling
Berith Farfoot

Post by Berith Farfoot »

The young halfling finally comes around and sits up he looks at the lizard

"Sir my mom, dad, and I were on a ship that was attacked by a giant creature. I lost them in the waves the creature made. when I came to i was on the shore. I ran to find someone to help find my mom and dad.. will you help me? Is there anything you can do?"
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

Sevious looks up from the counter from where he was talking to Salathe before and shoves what's left of his beer to his side. Sevious looks a little different from before as his usually shaved face has a little bit of fuzz starting to grow long on his chin up to his hair. His eyes are no longer glowing blue but are still a pretty clear blue color to where they were before. Sevious brushes some of his hair out of his sight and behind his air. He stands up from the stool and looks down at Salathe and the halfling. Sevious shakes his head.

"This halfling has suffered the fate as many others...It seems like he said he ship wrecked here....many have lost loved ones...I remember how I got here by a ship wreck by searching for something..."

Sevious approaches the halfling and Salathe and crouches down with his regular clothes of a shirt, trousers, and boots on. He puts his fingers to the halflings head and feels for a temperature.

"I can't tell if he's suffering from illness...but he may be suffering from shock...it seems he lost his parents...but they may have survived...first let's care for him."

Sevious reaches in his leather bag and peers in it. Along with some other things he spots a little green vile. He pulls it out and looks at the gulp of liquid in it. He slowly nods with it and looks over at Salathe.

"I was using this for my pains I've been getting lately to numb up the pain while I was experiencing my head aches...I need to get more but this may be able to help him with any pain...have him drink it and be careful not to have him gag..."

Sevious hands the vile to Salathe and backs up a few steps standing up straight. He stands 6'2" above the ground as he watches Salathe. He nods to Salathe and waits for him to do what he must. Sevious turns his head to Paul and nods and then turns back to Salathe and watches.
Berith Farfoot

Post by Berith Farfoot »

The halfling gags down the liquid and then immediatly relaxes

"Thank you sir but i have a wound that i think should be taken care of."

The halfling shows them a large wound on his back that has some pus ozzing out of it, it looks bad, like it's infected or maby poisoned

"Do you think you could do anything about it, it's been burning ever since i got it, it's from the creature it sliced me with a large razor sharp tentacle thing."

The halfling eyes glaze over as he passes out again
Drogla

Post by Drogla »

Walks into the tavern, cheerful, as always, only to see an unknown(to him) hobbit, with a wound that makes him want to hurl, surrounded by Paul, Salathe, and Sevious

that is a nasty cut you have there mister hobbit

gets out a few potions adn bandages from his bag

im not good at this sort of thing, someone else can patch him up

goes and wats in teh corner of the room, thinking of ideas to improve the Bargen Masters adn mae them known all over troles bane for being the good, honest, honorable merchent guild that they are
Hermie

Post by Hermie »

Hermie trots into the tavern having heard of an ill Halfling. He sees Drogla is tending to the Halfling's wound and says

"Is there anything I can do to help? What is his name?"

Hermie looks at the Halfling with a worried axpression on his face.
Kincent Nolatri
Location: Think to your self, does Kincent stay still long enough for a location

Post by Kincent Nolatri »

Kincent heads to the tavern, to soak the pain of this tooth ach in beer.He slowly walks in to the tavern,and see Drogla,Hermie,Sevious,and Paul.Not see the hobbit or Salathe on the floor Kincent ask" So where's Salathe,I need some beer"
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

"I dont know what to do about the cut on your back... but this may help relieve pain"

Takes the vial the Helios had given him and brings it to the hobbits mouth and lifts it for him as he drinks it.

"Hope that helps..."

Stands up and looks to the people around him and sees kincent come in and ask for a beer.

"Not now kincent... But you could go out and find a healer, we could reeally use one right now"
Kincent Nolatri
Location: Think to your self, does Kincent stay still long enough for a location

Alright I'll go find someoneKincent get's up and runs out side to he stops to yell"We need a healer some's hurt in the tavern"Kincent runs to the shop.
L.F.t.M

Post by L.F.t.M »

I walk into the room and demand that i get a beer, not even thinking about the hurt halfling.
Kincent Nolatri

Kincent runs back towards the tavern,he couldn't find a healer but brought so suppleys a needle,thread,and some siccors.He also brought some healing potions and a few ale.
Kincent walk in to the tavern just in time to here the man demand a beer
"Sir I've never seen you before,and really I don't give a damn.But do you see that halfling on the floor he's hurt.Now get out of here be fore I have to us this.Point his sword at the mans neck."Oh and about your beer here you go."Kincent grabe a bottle of ale and breaks it over the man's head.then kick him out of the tavern
paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

Post by paul laffing »

Paul sees Kincent's actions and thinks to himself, "Man, I'm never getting any beer from him... He doesn't even know how to open it!
Kincent Nolatri

Looks at the Halfling then at Salathe,and the others in the room
"Hope you don't mind I got rid of that little problem.Now about this poor fellow what can we do."
L.F.t.M

Post by L.F.t.M »

Falls to the floor outside of the tavern with blood surrounding his head. Wals back in and says:
:?: SORRY! I didnt see the halfling, now please somebody get me a healer and a beer, that i will actually drink without getting a god damn fracture to the head!
L.F.t.M

Post by L.F.t.M »

*Walks over to the halfling and gives him a potion the fellow, that got busted over the head with beer, found along the way to the tavern*
-----------------
Hoped that helped, sorry 'bout that back there........
Drogla

Post by Drogla »

appliesseveral opintments to the halflings wound adn sews it together very tightly
wraps the wound adn carries teh halfling closer to the warm fire

Now mister hafling, tell us what happened while some food adn drink is prepared for you

signals salathe to get some drink for teh halfling while he cooks some fish, trout, bread, apple pie, ham, and cabbage for the hobbit
Berith Farfoot

Post by Berith Farfoot »

Me and my family were on a trip to deliver some ale, and wine because my dad is a brewer. When we were out for 6 days we were attacked by a giant creature, almost as soon as we were attacked i saw this island about a half a mile away. I got into a small life boat with my parents and some of the crew, we thought we were safe but when we were half way to shore the monster came and dragged the boat under we all jumped out and i was then swept ashore by the waves the monster created when it was moving around.

The you halfling finishes his story then pauses like he was thinking..

Oh yea and my name is Berith Farfoot, a pleasure to meet you.
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

Sean Elaski enters the tavern, once inside he sees the gathering of people.

"Whats this..."

He moves close, noticing the halfling and the others.

Seeing the halfling is quite worn, he hands him an apple, before looking around

"Whats going on here fella's?"
Berith Farfoot

Post by Berith Farfoot »

Berith accepts the apple and happily eats it

Thank you sir i am very hungry i haven't eaten in 3 days.
I got shipwrecked by some weird sea creature...
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

"hmmm sea creature, eh?.......that explains the driftwood I found near the coast. Wheres your travelling partners, and crew? are they gone down with all hands...or?"

Sean Elaski asks questions slowly and compassionatly, but still keeps an aire of firmness.

Salathe

Post by Salathe »

Gets some drinks out his depot and walks over to berith

"Here, your probably thirsty too, unless you got a mouthful of sea water"

Looks at Berith and smiles

"And this sea monster you speak of... do you know what it was... it might have to be slain, we dont want any other ships being destroyed because of it"
Kincent Nolatri

Kincent sits at the bar with his back agaisnt a table face Berith listening to his story,suddlen;y he begins to worrie about Sess'sth who just went to another land,and then worries even more rember a ships on it's way to pick him up.

"So where did this happen south by the docks,or some where eles."He stops for a mintue then says"Oh,I almost forgot. I'm Kincent, nice to met you."

Kincent smiles slightly.
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

Looks back down to berith

"Yes, where did this happen, i am still concered about that sea monster that is living in our waters, slaying would be quite an adventure"

Salathe grins
Drogla

Post by Drogla »

comes out with six plate full of assorted foods

Eat up. Anyone else want something to eat?

sits on a stool near teh kitchen thinking of stories of Sea monsters his father told him
Kincent Nolatri

a note Lays on the bar,Kincent snuck out earlyer

"I'm sorry but I had to leave I'll be gone for a while,if anyone will be kind enough to send me a dove tell if Berith is alright please do. I am on my why to a island called Traimus as you speak."