AN OUTRAGE!!

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

I would like to know how you feel about orcs.

Hate all orcs.
10%
Hate certain orcs.
27%
Like orcs.
32%
Don't hate them but don't particularly like them.
32%

Total votes: 41

Alnerith Dencort

AN OUTRAGE!!

Post by Alnerith Dencort »

Today i was in the shop coversing with an orc named Krog Blackfoot when a Dwarf (249**) came over and started throwing guts and mushrooms and me and the orc he started talking of how i was Betraying me people! Fraternizing with the enemy and how, both me and the orc should be punished, How all orcs should be killed and that they are a disgrace to all of the other races. This is an outrage and i find it sad how people are against others of a different race and will say stuff like this, calling the orc a halfbreed and that orcs are a mistake that noone wants. I think something should be done no something Needs to be done about this as soon as possible.

~Alnerith Dencort~
paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

Post by paul laffing »

Krog Blackfoot? I have never heard of him... Are you sure you do not mean korg blacktooth?
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

Orcs have been murdering townspeople for money and other things.

But normally, they can be nice, like Veralion and in SOME cases Ashburg, when he doesent threaten to kill innocents.

If anything,the dwarf is a betrayer for cuasing such trouble.
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Veralion... He needs to become meaner if you doesn't want his fellow orcs to keep leaving him... Think about how they feel when they see their supposedly strong leader wanting to dance with en elf... I hope you do realize, that now that the stronger orcs have left the clan, they will be raiding more often. So keep saying and complaining about them, but get used to it. Because none on this island can stop all of them together.

((no name))
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

Mystery poster...

The second an orc draws a blade against me in cold blood, I will cut him down faster then he can say Fareba world.

~Not Signed~
Gargoth Targûn

Post by Gargoth Targûn »

Höhö sure you will mighty hero of Trollsbane sure you will...
Azato Menta

Post by Azato Menta »

i think it's just fair, if it isn't allowed for orcs to vote.

-Elvin Shaeron
Saurin Talon

Post by Saurin Talon »

I think not all orcs are same...
There are some orcs i really like, cause they don't act like orcs usually do. On the other side there are orcs (I now won't tell names) that are really stupid, always looking for trouble, using words like: fishy, longear...

But I think there have to be such orcs, cause if not it would be much more boring here...

But I must say that these orcs shouldn't go that wide and kill without real reason, like I had to feal on my own body...

gez.
Saurin Talon Master Glasblower
Alnerith Dencort

Post by Alnerith Dencort »

I agree and i'm not sure it might have been krog blacktooth, but i'm pretty sure it was blackfoot.. I personally think it is different depending on each orc, that not all orcs are evil and kill for fun.

~Alnerith Dencort~
paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

Post by paul laffing »

Alnerith Dencort wrote:I agree and i'm not sure it might have been krog blacktooth, but i'm pretty sure it was blackfoot.
Twas Korg Blacktooth because I was there the second time it happened!!!
Kzarak Zhoruch

Post by Kzarak Zhoruch »

Saurin Talon wrote: But I think there have to be such orcs, cause if not it would be much more boring here...

But I must say that these orcs shouldn't go that wide and kill without real reason, like I had to feal on my own body...
Orc scratches his head...
"hmmmm....more fun if more orcs kill....but must kill with reason..."

Orc believes this Saurin to be drunk or mad...

((OOC: Saurin is this actually what your character thinks? its an rpg board))
Saurin Talon

Post by Saurin Talon »

((It's what my character thinks))
Peter Lonin

Post by Peter Lonin »

Well, truly I don't think myself a racist, I simply hate everyone. But as for orcs, well I would quite enjoy watching a large group of them raid the town, killing and looting and what not. It would also be funny to watch some stupid halfing get himself killed trying to fight them all of, big words for a little man if you ask me, I hope he can back them up, if the time comes. Myself being a hobbit, well hand to hand combat, isn't my first choice, but if it came down to it, I think I could drop a few orcs before being forced to flee, or being killed. Anyways, I'm fine with orcs, as long as they at least bathe every two weeks, and keep their distance from me.