Homecoming

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

The Returner

Homecoming

Post by The Returner »

I wrote this today.....I thought I may as well show the town, as I think it may give them a sense of who I am.

~San~

Homecoming,

Slowly sauntering, under the hot sky and chopped forests a horse, and a rider in the searing heat.

His eyes, blue and steely a deadly warriors look, one whose slain and wont hesitate to slay again, but theres calmness, patience and a constant affect of dexterity hidden there, making them both awesomely hard but still mysterious and drawing.

His white old hair is pulled back perfectly, almost soldierly into a tie, and hangs loosely on his back. His shirt is off, revealing a physique of an young man, scarred with battle scars, but his white neatly trimmed beard fixxes that thought.

His black travel cloak is tied around his waist, collecting sweat and waving behind him in the wind.

Hes about a head shorter then anyman, but twice as bulky and flexible. The curved longsword at his side, and the brown leather pants he wears denote a militia or rebel feel towards him, only adding is the blood rusted knights boots and greeves, with its wolf emblem indicating a clan or group, or even serventry to an army.

His stature is important, keeping his eyes on the horizon, where over row upon row of stumps lies a small town.

He rides on, returning home from adventures lost.

(Sean-san Elaski)