Threats

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Alnerith Dencort

Threats

Post by Alnerith Dencort »

Today i was in the shop asking if anyone had wood to sell when a human and 2 lizards the lizards were calling this human hagen. They started threatening me, saying they would kill me if i didn't leave the shop, it just saddens me that people go around threatening, fighting with, and killing others...

~Alnerith Dencort~
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

Hagen threatened you....or the lizards?

~San~
Galim

Post by Galim »

hagen would never threaten someone without a good reason. what have ya done alnerith? are ya sure that it was hagen?

Galim
Alnerith Dencort

they both threatend me and i havn't done anything to them excempt ask if they had any wood they were willing to sell
Kincent Nolatri
Location: Think to your self, does Kincent stay still long enough for a location

Post by Kincent Nolatri »

No it couldn't have beem Hagen unless you did something.

Kincent Rashful
Leader of the Fire Seer's
Athian

Post by Athian »

I'm gonna have to agree with Kincent on this one. doesn't sound like him at all, are you sure your not mistaken?

Athian Corulas-Sura Seeker
Order of the Seeker.
Borak de Golvan

Post by Borak de Golvan »

Either those Lizards said a wrong name or you have done something bad, but it is true that Hagen does not belong to those threatening and people killing people, believe me! If i could be certain of this on one person, this would be Hagen!
Alnerith Dencort

Well maby it wasn't this hagen but these lizards were calling him that. Maby we should ask hagen himself and see if he knows these lizards or was in the shop today.

I have been told by an elven druid that the scar on my head was from getting hit by an orc club and that i lost my memory from the blow, but that doesn't mean that i don't remember things i have heard or been told since.
Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

Hagen has a habit of picking on lesser people from time to time.
Hagen von Rabenfeld

Post by Hagen von Rabenfeld »

Indeed i have a habit of picking on people, who were(are?) followers of the bonelord and think a bad constructed lie, a feigned amnesia, will make the citizens forget their crimes. As a person who speculates about my character, dear unknown writer, i am sure you informed yourself well before you write something on the board and know me and my past very well and have carefully read the sixth trial in which this person was found guilty of casting altars of flame to honour his master and desecrating holy places by doing so.

How could i dare to react hostile if such a innocent person lays his hands on me, yells at me and shoves me? I really should let myself be locked up to protect the town from my unjustified aggresive way of talking.

I could continue to mention the habits of other people, but good manners prevent me from sticking my nose in others people business or to slander their names, if i there is no reason or proof.

Your unbearable agressive,

~Hagen von Rabenfeld~
Alnerith Dencort

What are you talking about? I don't follow the bonelord, and i am not pretending to have lost my memory. I have a scar on the back of my head to prove i have lost my memory to the blow that caused the scar.

((The amnesia is being rped because i haven't been playing for a while cause i got a new computer and when i logged on i couldn't see peoples names that i knew before because i forgot to copy the log onto the new comp.))[/i]
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

((you do know that most people when they get amnesia forget words and how to write, not just names...))
Alnerith Dencort

((i know i didn't get amnesia so recently that i havn't learned and sorta rememberd how to wright and talk))
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

(but you are writing perfectly ingame. You say you got hit with a club, you would be out for months and months trying to relearn what you forgot. ))
Alnerith Dencort

((i know i haven't played for about 2 months because i moved and got a new computer and it took a while to get moved and get internet and get my computer all set up!!!!!!!))
Mishrack

Post by Mishrack »

((still, don't use amnesia if you don't even know how it works.))
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

((if you remember how to write perfectly, and how to use words perfectly then I dont see how you can still not remember names...))
Kzarak Zhoruch

Post by Kzarak Zhoruch »

((give him a break, why not settle for "light amnesia" or "dimmed memory"))