An elf with a bloody scar on his head...

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Alnerith Dencort

An elf with a bloody scar on his head...

Post by Alnerith Dencort »

An elf with a bloody scar on his head stumbles into town, he goes straight to the tavern and takes a seat next to a window, he then closes his eyes and falls into a deep sleep caused by the concussion he had recieved while adventuring and getting lost in the wilderness...
Alnerith Dencort

the elf suddenly awakens and looks around puzzledly he asks several people who are passing by to help him but they just ignore him a keep walking

"Could someone please help me cannot remember anything but my name and the names of those who i have learned since i have come back to this place that seems so familiar...."

the elf looks around desperatly in the hope that some kind passerbyer will stop and help him...
Kzarak Zhoruch

Post by Kzarak Zhoruch »

Not far away, behind some bushes, an orc hides, always hungry and eager to feed belly.
He stares and smiles with his jaws as he studies the injured elf.
He mumbles to himself...

"Hehe, elf has no friends, elf is injured...hehe...if elf find not help soon..hehe..."

Another minute passes of senseless observing...
"Yum-yum" he utters, but still dares not take the chance of getting seen by the townsfolk...
Alnerith Dencort

the elf moan pitifully holding his aching head then he collapses falling unconcious
Kzarak Zhoruch

Post by Kzarak Zhoruch »

This makes the orc loose his control and charge out of the bushes towards the elf that lies bleeding on the ground.

As he halts right in front of the elf, he drools and draws one of his sharpest daggers out from his belt.
He grunts happily and knows his waiting was not in vain.

With the phrase "yum-yum" he is about to start cutting the meat, but then all of a sudden, a group of halflings and an old elf passes one of the housecorners and halt their walk as they see the orc standing above the injured elf with a drawn dagger.
"Murder!" they shout and draw their weapons.
Orcs face looks sad, as he is forced to flee into the woods, and abandon food.
Luckily for the orcs part, the hobbets are shortlegged and the elf is old, tremendously old...

Once the orc is out of sight he mumbles, "I'll get you next time....yub.. next time elf will not be so lucky...grrr"
Alnerith Dencort

The elf awakens just in time to see a group of hobbits running after an orc and hears his parting words. He looks up at the old elf and asks him what was going on, after it is explained to him he starts wondering who the orc was and why the orc was after him of all people...