A wandering man....

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Sir Gannon

Post by Sir Gannon »

Interesting. So you can still spar with a sword? If so I might take you up on a duel sometime soon.
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

"Sure I can spar, but you had best be easy......its been a while since I last fought."
Sir Gannon

Post by Sir Gannon »

Gannon grins at his old friend.

I wont dont worry. We will have to do it soon.

He finishes off his tea and hands the glass back to the baretender.

I must be going now old friend. See you soon.
Mandil Aglandol
Location: looking confused, yet making others even more confused

Post by Mandil Aglandol »

leans lazily on the wall of the shop as he sees Gannon and one whom he does not know exit the shop, he walks up the them and pokes gannon
how fare thee and your new..or by the look of how you two act around eachother, "old" friend? by the way sir stranger, i am Mandil, the half elf.

Mandil bows courtiously then says to Gannon

Dont worry gannon, im not drunk today...well...at least not yet hahahahah!
Setherioth

Re: A wandering man....

Post by Setherioth »

A man walks slowly into the shop, his faded and travel-worn cloak still damp from the salt spray of the sea, his legs still sore from being cooped up on a ship. His eyes travel slowly around the room, pausing frequently to recall old memories brought back by familiar sights. He approaches the message board. He stands here for some time, carefully reading the mess of posted messages. Something catches his eye, an edge of parchment poking out from behind dozens of other messages. He carefully shifts pages aside to remove this decidedly aged looking piece. He reads it slowly, a slight look of puzzlement on his face.

After several minutes, he pastes it again back on the board, with a scrap of parchment he has written a reply on:

Mysterious Stranger,

I am still alive and wandering the lands of Illarion. I found myself quite surprised when, at the last minute, I decided to board the ship I heard was making passage to this island. I did not expect to find myself here once again. I am curious to know who you might be, thus you may find me in the evenings at the Fluffy Sheep tavern. I expect I will remain on the island for at least a fortnight. In the event that the old tavern is no longer around, I will make my way to the closest inn to where it once stood.

-Seth