Fire Seer Clan (thread two)

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Hermie

Post by Hermie »

Kincent, did Fastolph and Aradhul know about this codex before they joined? Also as Fastolph is not only my friend, but a member of the Evergreen Halflings, I ask you not to take any actions of violence against him and ask that perhaps we can reach some kind of agreement to prevent any more blood spill.

Thank you for you time,

Hermie
Kincent Nolatri
Location: Think to your self, does Kincent stay still long enough for a location

Post by Kincent Nolatri »

Yes I tell ever one how joins about the deal,before they join.I would all so like to reach and agree ment with him so I will not have fight he is a good hobbit no reason why i should have to spill his blood so why won't he just let the ritaul take place.

~Kincent~
Aradhul

Post by Aradhul »

Kincent you are lying again. The codex didnt even exist until after I left the Seers

~Aradhul Rythwier~
Kincent Nolatri
Location: Think to your self, does Kincent stay still long enough for a location

Aradhul i said nothing about the codex I was talk about the deal I made with you on the roof the night you joined,that if you leave the clan you must have the ritaul done.You know that I told you that night so don't even lie.Now that we have the codex though it goes alone with the deal i made with you and ever one as well

~Kincent~
Kasume

Post by Kasume »

Kincent, When you say seers. You said it doesn't mean the spell casters. Then what does it mean? Just a ponder.
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

The Fire Seers are a group of people, talented men and women who defended Kincent's town. They fight to the death for what they believe in. That is a seer.

Grant
Kasume

Post by Kasume »

I might join then. I will think about it.
Kincent Nolatri

Clan memebers

Ative memebers:
Kincent Nolatri
Sess'sth
Chuirion
in-ative((Haven't been seen it weeks and have no explained reason))
maktan Hardtooth
Keidrau
Sslak
Are no longer in the clan:
Aradhul
Fastoplh

If I'm miss anyone who has ever joined the clan please tell me so they can be added to the list.
Kincent Nolatri

Kincent walks to the Town wall, and heads to the Fire Seer Clan section.He wipes dust of the area he smiles as he post the first message in months

Though the clan went in-active for a few months I'm very pleased to annouce the it is offical reopened and will soon be stronger than ever. For more information on the Clan please vist www.freewebs.com/fireseer ((took loong enough for me to make a site huh :wink: tell me what ya think))
Kincent Nolatri

This has been the second time the clan has fallen in-active and just like times be for we have risen form the ash like a phoenix, Anyone who is intrest in learn about this ancient race's, and learn there ways.Which after time will lead you to becoem the next best thing to a true Fire Seer please head to our temple.
Kincent pins a map up leading them to the temple
www.freewebs.com/fireseer

Kincent Nolatri,
Leader of the Fire Seer
Founder of the Day Of Duels
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

Here are some blueprints of the plans for the Fire Seer Temple:

http://www.angelfire.com/dragon2/illarion
paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

Post by paul laffing »

Uhm... thats an awful lot of chairs for what few members you have...

~Paul Laffing~
Cuderon

Post by Cuderon »

Hey Paul...

Why don´t you get up anything yourself? That must be much more fun than always critisizing others. Are you jealous?

Just my little ooc comment to your behaviour.
paul laffing

Post by paul laffing »

((... what the (censored) are you talking about, Cuderon? Do you have a needle stuck up your (censored)? I was asking if that was too many chairs for the amount of people in their guild, IC. Now, go do something better than spam.))
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

Well Paul, by the time it is comepletely finished, there will be many members. This will probably take a long time.
Cuderon

Post by Cuderon »

Oh... hello again, Paul.

This pretty brackets won´t save you, the Guild Board is also an OOC -board. Tell me just one reason why you have to state out loud and in public that there are to many chairs on Sess' sth`s plan?

Yes, little Paul is gifted. So go on and polute these boards with 8.68 postings per day or 2370 postings in 10 months.

And yes, if I see a posting from you, I feel like somebody´s sticking a needle in my (censored).

Edit: Sorry for spamming this thread... Paul, why don´t you contact me via ICQ? The number is 128796547

Edit 2: See this posting as set in brackets and therefore not existant, lol
Last edited by Cuderon on Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

((Please, please! Cuderon, it says it can be just IC or IC and OOC, the maker of the board can choose which one, and Kincent chose IC. Please dont fight with Paul on this board, there is enough spam on it already! Thank you.))
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

((Cuderon the guild thread can be either incharacter or not incharacter. This guild thread is incharacter.))
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

New blueprints have been made because of our shortage in money.

http://www.angelfire.com/dragon2/illarion
paul laffing

Post by paul laffing »

I passed by it on the way to the skeletons... I must say, good work. Thats an amazing place. Almost makes me want to become a fire seer.
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

Ummm... excuse me? Place? Or do you mean you saw the blueprints?
paul laffing

Post by paul laffing »

The temple... wasn't that it east of the skeletons?
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

Ummmm.... no... That is one of Lyrenzia's buildings I believe. We plan to build somewhere north, like by the north cross.
Galim

Post by Galim »

the building east of the skeletons is the Long Monastery.
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

For funds, I have created the FS Tool Company. If anyone wishes to buy tools, view the topic on the Guild Wall.

Sess'sth
Maktan Hardtooth.

Post by Maktan Hardtooth. »

Dear fire Seers
I A fellow seer has been attacked!I do not know his name but we were making a trade during this time and talked a lot, so I got a very good look at him. I am a good drawer: ((draws the description of a human ((32652)) on the board)) He and I were making a trade, I paid 200 gold for a dwarven axe, I payed, He took it, and sayed here you go but gave nothing, and he took off. I chased after him, I lost sight of him and I started shouting out words like "Help, Human thief!!". I heard someone say "I will help" or something like it. then the thief came stabed ((killed)) me who has no armor equiped at the moment. and he said "got Him!" and took off laughing. I ask for help dear fire seers. Please help if you can, if you will not, I will not be angry at you. I just think that you might help me since I did contribute somewhat. I will not impose on you, I may not need your help, but would be welcomed.

~maktan~
Chuirion

Post by Chuirion »

Chuirion Ecflair reads the post and responds quickly

Dear Maktan,
I am sure I speak for all the other seers when I say we will try and find this theif. I will be on the look out for this person.

~Chuirion Ecflair~
Fire Seer High Advisor
Kasume

Post by Kasume »

Is Kincent still around?

~Unsigned~
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

The human you speak of.... er write of, is Seth Valor. I asked what had happened, but he said he didn't do it.

Sess'sth
Kincent Nolatri

Yes I'm here.

~Kincent Nolatri~