Fire Seer Clan (thread two)

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kincent Nolatri
Location: Think to your self, does Kincent stay still long enough for a location

Post by Kincent Nolatri »

Haha, I think you want to fight you Fire Seer wanna be.and yes I was talking about your sis,NO ONE WOULD DATE YOU,Not even Drathe if you dressed up as a women.

~Kincent Rashful~
Athian

Post by Athian »

It's on now little spark, I'll send you to meet my goddess and in her great wisdom I"m sure she'll turn you into a lich for your 'behavior' well at least you'll be stronger then you are now weakling. ((violence level 8!))

Athian corulas-Sura Seeker
The Order of the Seeker.
Kincent Nolatri
Location: Think to your self, does Kincent stay still long enough for a location

Athian wrote:It's on now little spark, I'll send you to meet my goddess and in her great wisdom I"m sure she'll turn you into a lich for your 'behavior' well at least you'll be stronger then you are now weakling. ((violence level 8!))

Athian corulas-Sura Seeker
The Order of the Seeker.
Bah, why don't you go get your sis for me.While I take over your clan.

Kincent luaghs to him self and waits to here what Athian has to say about that
Athian

Post by Athian »

you think so huh. well since you could barely handle your own the first time i doubt you'll be able to take on the roles of two, you see people like a leader who's not a hormone charged idiot. think about that sparky.

~Athian Corulas~

Athian laughs, thinking that this is getting a bit crazy but still it's all in good fun unless his sister happens to hear of this conversation somehow, then he will be very very dead
Kincent Nolatri

I perfier Harmone charged insane person,thanks you.Anyways i must say that you are a fool and I demand a mage duel right now.

Kincent Rashful,
better man than Athian.

sits back and hopes Ayalla doesn't find these note on the wall

((anyone eles enjoying this))
Athian

Post by Athian »

A mage duel, so i can you in that and then beat you with my Daggers, sounds fun. well not for you. you'll be dead.

~Athian Corulas~
Kincents Killer.

P.S five ingot to anyone who'll join me in killing this weakling, we'll have a grand time, i promise.

((i don't know but i am))
Kincent Nolatri

Your paying to have me killed,Fine i call All my allys to arms Athian has threated the fire Seer Clan.

Kincent Rashful,
reason for Athian demise
Athian

Post by Athian »

well it's less paying and more a invitation with a garunteed. but if you want it's youe and me Man(me) to girl(you).

~Athian corulas~
Kincent Nolatri

Very funny you know that you were born a women right.

Kincent
The only real man in this argument

P.S. i perfier allys and a huge war over me v.s. a girl.
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

... No, this wont happen. You two wont fight over this talk you may call an arguement.

Honestly... your going to fight over this...?

What are you fighting for?

i see no good point here to fight for
Kincent Nolatri

Yes he's blood will be split for this,and Salathe I beg you to join on my side in this war which will split this island in to nations

Kincent Rashful,
Athian wrost enemy

p.s. Don't worrie Salathe we're just playing around,we do this a lot
Last edited by Kincent Nolatri on Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

((oh if its just a joke... then i dont feel like argueing))

and kincent
changes his voice to cartmans voice
i do what i want
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

still in cartman voice

so screw you guys, im going home
Aradhul

Post by Aradhul »

Really Athian 5 ignots?? If you are telling the truth meet me in town and Ill help you take his head.

~Aradhul Rythwier~
Ayalla

Post by Ayalla »

hmmm...what an interesting conversation...no wonder Athian wouldn't tell me where it was before...well, I guess i'll talk to you later, that goes for both Kincent and Athian...

~Ayalla, brother of the late Athian and friend of
"suicidal" Kincent :twisted:
Kincent Nolatri

Kincent looks around the boat....He comes back to the top deck and looks at Trollsbane behind him,Out of no where Kincent gets chills down his back.Then it hits him,and with shocked look on his face he says

"Athian,sorry man....I'll see you in the after life"

Kincent knows Athian will be dead by the time he gets back.
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

Sess'sth writes a note and it reads:

Dear fellow Sears,
Moden has been close to coming backs to the human worlds, ands I must stops him. I hads a vision.... ands this quest mights take my life, buts at leasts it will save the rest of you peoples. Pray for me.
Sess'sth

Sess'sth drops the note and falls into the portal to the underworld.
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

Sess'sth returns and posts a note. It reads:

Somehow, I haves defeated Moden, ands he is trapped in the necklace I wear. I will tells you all the story when we meets.
Kincent Nolatri

We are have a meeting in two days (sunday) I'll post the time and place tamorrow morning.
Kincent Nolatri

The meeting will be tamorrow at 2:00 ((central us time))
it will either be at the inn....any one who wants to join please be there a few mintues before two[/i]
Fastolph C.

Post by Fastolph C. »

Fastolph after much time away walks to the boards and reads what has been going on in the fire seers he see's much talk about amulets and other stuff. Than he reaches into his dark red robe and pulls out a pen and inks it than sits and lites his pipe and thinks of what to write

My fellow Seers I am very sorry to have been away for this long I did not intend my erins to take this long. But I am back now and ready to get back in the busy life of Troll's Bane. I shall be at the meeting today. I look forward to seeing the other seers and hearing the story of the amulet.

Fastolph Cottenfluff
Member of the Evergreen Halflings, Fire seer
Kincent Nolatri

The meeting will start in a few mintues please hurry to the inn
Kincent Nolatri

Fastoplh has sadly left the seer's....but since he wouldn't let me do the ritaul I will be hunt him until he lets me peform the ritaul.

For those who don't know here it is:
Once join the Fire Seer you will make a deal to follow the codex,
If you are kicked or no long want to be a part of the seer you will have to under go a ritaul which makes you forget the ways.
Anyone who refuses to under go the ritaul...will sadly have to be hunt down and force to do it,if they can't be force we will have to stop the with our blades.
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

Fastolph Cottenfluff is now an enemy of the Seers, untils the ritual is performed... or perhaps forever, because he attacked ands killeds me with magic, while gettings away.

Sess'sth
Rynt

Post by Rynt »

I'm ready for that fight any time you want, Kincent.

Rynt
Kasume

Post by Kasume »

Is there something against Aradhul? What did he do? I do not know. Also do we have to know magic to join? Since it is a Flame Seer's guild.
Kincent Nolatri

Kasume,
yes we do have a problem with aradhul,I'll tell you the story next time I see you in town.Now about knowing magic,hmm this is a different kind of fire seer but know magic does help but if you are not a mage you can still join.

Rynt,
why would i want to fight you..we were once friends.What did I do?
Kasume

Post by Kasume »

Kincent,
Hmm ok then. I will look forward to finding out the story. Also I might join. You have met me havn't you? I know very very few magic. Yet much swordplay.
Kincent Nolatri

Kincent smiles as he reads the post

Yes Kasume,we have met.knowing swordplay is good,and I'll will tell you the story when ever we both have the time
Rynt

Post by Rynt »

I want to fight because you challenged me.

Rynt