Trial against Tialidin

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Arkadia Misella

Trial against Tialidin

Post by Arkadia Misella »

This filthy excuse for a king murdered me in the middle of town. There were a couple fires set and he asked who cast them. An elfess singled me out seeing as I apperntly have a reputation for it and he attacked me with no reason killing me. Fooser was there as a witness, standing right next to me. Tialdin may be king in his little dwarf town, but he must obey the rules of our city. I REQUEST A TRIAL IMMEDIATELY!
Carahawen

Re: Trial against Tialidin

Post by Carahawen »

I saw that women casting flames randomly and blaming others for it. (And no, i wasn't informed about an reputation of her.) There are many witnesses to that. Then she started to cast on me though she did't hit me, i told her to stop it. Tialdin saw it and came for my help. If there should be a trial then about that women who cast randomly flames in our town and endangers people just for fun, breaking town rules. She should be the last to blame people disobeying the rules.
Arkadia Misella

Bring a trial against myself for casting fames in town, this I do not care. But for this little worthless dwarf to walk around and strike at people without an evidence should never be allowed! Is this how Lyrenzia coucil members act? Is this the example they are setting for the rest of the town? One person pointed a finger at me and he struck, with no warning or evidence! Would you like it if you were standing in the street next to some fire someone set, then Tialdin cam along, asked who did it,and I said it was you, then he struck you down? I think not! Something must be done about this!
Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

He saw exactly it was you casting on me. There was no need to point at you.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

You were casting as well elf. I watched these events unfold, and it was like heaven before my very eyes. A Lyrenzia councilor not setting up a trial, giving no warning, no excuse, no analysis of any evidence, and strikes a female dead in the center of town. I don't know if the message gets any plainer than that. So basically, Tialdin waltzes into town, see's a fire, and strikes. He never even said a word to Arkadia, boom the bow comes out and he shoots.

How do you expect justice to be preserved if councilors have been acting so irrational lately? How can this dwarf judge other "criminals" if he murders in town? No one was actually attacked, no injuries, no deaths, until Tialdin decided to take matters in his own hands and murder for no reason, with no reasonable reasons for doing so, no warnings, he didn't even state the reason.

What lesson should people learn from this? Should we all use Tialdins example? Should we all kill on the slightest suspicion? Kill for whatever reason we can come up with? Would that not be bringing us back to anarchy? The very reason Lyrenzia was created, is being broken down by some of it's members.

Ill even take this a step further, and say that Tialdin tried to kill me three times, fortunately unsuccessful. He tried to poison me with beer, he tried to slash me with his axe, but did not succeed. He also got his elf friend to cast in me, but that was near the library ladder of Silverbrand, so I do not mind that as much. He attacked me near the shop and failed, and killed Arkadia almost in the same spot he tried to do it to me. An innocent elf standing near the wall, Boom, gone.

Seeing as he is on the council, this will probably never make it anywhere, showing the irresponsibility of the people who are judging us. And I will leave you with a quote from our good friend Tialdin, after killing Arkadia he said "i am but its easier to keep the town quit with Weapons than allways make a trial", does that sound like the people you want as a judiciary?
Last edited by Fooser on Fri Oct 31, 2003 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Willum

Post by Willum »

I saw Arkadia come to the cros in spirit form she said she had been killed by the dwarf king so I went to investigate. Obviously there had been witnesses so Arkadia I sugest you ask them for help. May the gods be on your side.

<Areaes>
Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

FooserJohn wrote:You were casting as well elf.
That's a blunt lie. I didn't even get the chance to react on Arkadias attacks. All I said was "stop it". Oh, if you mean that I tried to put out the fire with a ra tah spell: yes, but that is the only spell I was casting. I never would cast in town if there's no need for it.
FooserJohn wrote: He attacked me near the shop and failed, and killed Arkadia almost in the same spot he tried to do it to me. An innocent elf standing near the wall, Boom, gone.
Tialdin never attacked Fooser. And Arkadia is not innocent as she was casting randomly on everything that was moving and not moving (trees!).
Last edited by Carahawen on Fri Oct 31, 2003 3:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

fooser, arkadia casted on people already, cast numerous flames in town, and you call her innocent? Tialdin did what needed to be done
Arkadia Misella

Why would I need the Gods, seeing as everything is run by a bunch of overpaid wretches like Tialdin. Maybe they can prove they are still worth something and not sweep this matter under the carpet.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

She did not cast, and did not intend to injure you elf, she has good aim, she would not miss if she did not want to, there was no attack going on until Tialdin arrived. And Tialdin did attack me, not today, but many times in the past.
Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

She did not cast? Fooser, either you are blind or you are a lier.

Oh, and I count some fireballs and lightnings next to me as an attack. If she hit me or not: where is the difference? She casted in town and could have hit me easily.
Last edited by Carahawen on Fri Oct 31, 2003 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arkadia Misella

I love the lies that are being built up already. Here I am standing by a wall, and now all you people standing up Tialdin say I was casting on everyhting that was moving? Isn't it odd that I was "casting" on all of you yet you did nothing but say "stop it"? Face, many who know me know this to be true, If I was truly casting, the whole town would be in flames and everyone dead!
Arkadia Misella

Oh, and who pulled Maktan out of a flame while you all just sat around and laughed and giggled? Thats right, I did. While you left him there to die, I saved him! Seems odd to saves those I would try to kill. Filthy liars used by Tialdin! How much is he paying you to ruin your names? hmmm? How much coal has he promised you?
Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

You digress. And no honourable person needs to be paid to say the truth.
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

she didnt cast on anyone? i saw her casting lightning on athian a few times
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

I saw from the shadows this incident. What I saw was the following:

Arkadia was near the shop. Someone was casting from the roof of the shop on the ground, no one could hear his voice, tho I did see a peculiar man walk out of the shop after all was said and done.. Anyways, this elf woman I don't know started screaming at Arkadia about casting on her, then the elf woman proceeded in casting on Arkadia with weak spells, childs play.
Anyways, Arkadia did cast back, but she doesn't know any strong spells. So Talidin comes walking from his throne I suppose, the elf woman orders the king to kill Arkadia because she is casting on her. Obviously Talidin saw Arkadia casting back in an attempt to save her own life, so Talidin runs up without a word or warning and cuts Arkadia up pretty bad. She crawls to the cross and curses the king.

I hope this does get to a trial, it will show that no one is above the law and that even the King of Silverbrand has to follow the law.

Grant Herion
Thalodos Artemetus

Post by Thalodos Artemetus »

I did not witness what happened afterwards but i can confirm that She cast a green fire on Eliza in the shop.

~Unsigned~
Carahawen

Post by Carahawen »

Grant Herion wrote:I saw from the shadows this incident. What I saw was the following:

Arkadia was near the shop. Someone was casting from the roof of the shop on the ground, no one could hear his voice, tho I did see a peculiar man walk out of the shop after all was said and done.. Anyways, this elf woman I don't know started screaming at Arkadia about casting on her, then the elf woman proceeded in casting on Arkadia with weak spells, childs play.
Anyways, Arkadia did cast back, but she doesn't know any strong spells. So Talidin comes walking from his throne I suppose, the elf woman orders the king to kill Arkadia because she is casting on her. Obviously Talidin saw Arkadia casting back in an attempt to save her own life, so Talidin runs up without a word or warning and cuts Arkadia up pretty bad. She crawls to the cross and curses the king.

I hope this does get to a trial, it will show that no one is above the law and that even the King of Silverbrand has to follow the law.

Grant Herion
Wow, and I thought Fooser was a lier. :shock:
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

he is, grant is just better at it
Aristeaus

hmm

Post by Aristeaus »

Aristeaus walks up and reads the wall.

Well well well... Arkadia upto your old tricks again.. it would not be the first time youve cast spells upon innocents in town.

If i remember rightly, many moons ago you called forth lightning against a female human named ayanah. yes this may not sound odd, but when it within a tavern of all places, yes.

And as for last night, i personally witnessed you call lightning upon the human Athian. A person atop the shop Grant? nay i think not. i was but a few feet away from the Enchantress when she did this act.

As for the second attack upon Cara, i was not there to witness it. But i must say if i was i would be the one up for trial, not Tialden. It seems i have to buy the king a drink, even at hes sky high prices.

Ari§teaus
Order of the Seeker
Citizen of Northerot
Damien

Post by Damien »

As it seems, there are more witnesses speaking against Arkadia Misella than against anyone else.

Under these circumstances, a trial against Tialdin seems to be an unwise decision.
On the other hand, a trial against Arkadia Misella is also not necessary, because she was already punished, in this case by Tialdin's Axe.

Arkadia Misella, you should use this as a chance for a new beginning. When many people speak against you, your reputation is not good. We are always the reason for our own reputation, at least partially and especially when several independent people have the same view.
Find your way to inner balance and harmony. Avoid the creation of conflicts.
A bad reputation is easy to build, a good one is built on sweat and time.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Damien wrote:As it seems, there are more witnesses speaking against Arkadia Misella than against anyone else.
Looks like you need to recount, but its not like majority ever meant anything to you anyways.
Damien wrote: Under these circumstances, a trial against Tialdin seems to be an unwise decision.
What circumstances? There have been trials started with one or two witnesses, there are 4 or 5 in favor here. And most of the witnesses against were not even at the actual scene in question. I agree it would be unwise for a different reason, he is on the council for starters.
Damien wrote: On the other hand, a trial against Arkadia Misella is also not necessary, because she was already punished, in this case by Tialdin's Axe.
Back to where we were 5 or so months ago? You have defeated yourself. Anarchy is only acceptable for you guys it appears.
Arkadia Misella

Lets pretend like we are in this imaginary world like all the people seem to be and say I was casting around town. Then I was punished by Tialdin. Death is not the sentence, and therefor I was overpunished and demand retribution for this act. Now, the fact is, I did nothing wrong! Bring a trial against Tialdin and stop showing how the powerful can bend the laws to their liking!
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Lets all learn from our friend Tialdin, and his lesson is "kill anyone suspicious". He does not belong on the surface killing people.
Albernon

Post by Albernon »

It's so typical of you anti-Lyrenzia fools to always complain under every circumstance. When Lyrenzia is using a trial to do justice, you complain that they don't do anything during the actual crime to defend the victims. When they do raise their swords to stop a crime in progress, then you complain that they didn't wait and use a trial.

However, I do think that there should be a trial against Tialdin anyways, since I thought it was policy to trial anyone who is asked to be trial as long as there is a formal accusation of the actual law broken. Maybe she should rephrase her accusation since I don't think the word murder is in the law book. Also, I think Damien is just saying his opinion of what would be the wiser thing for Arkadia to do.
Bloodhearte

Post by Bloodhearte »

Dear Participants of this Dilemma,

On the contrary, I believe I was present just before this injustice occurred. Arkadia deserves more compassion and understanding, for she, like myself, can't remember anything before we were in Cherga's realm.

Many, for example, thought I have died. This is true, but Cherga let me live once again, under one single condition: That I follow under her name.

Arkadia has been granted another chance as well, though I'm unaware of her conditions. In any case, she needs somebody to speak to, or maybe time alone? The axe of the Tialdin was raised before his voice, unfortunately.

-Vahkos Nosral
~Priest of Cherga~
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Albernon wrote:Maybe she should rephrase her accusation since I don't think the word murder is in the law book.
That would be depressing..

And what about Anti-Lyrenzia fools? Lets look again at what Tialdin said:
"i am but its easier to keep the town quit with Weapons than allways make a trial"
I remember at one time THAT was a typical argument against Lyrenzia, so do you wish to call Tialdin a fool?
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Thalodos Artemetus wrote:I did not witness what happened afterwards but i can confirm that She cast a green fire on Eliza in the shop.
~Unsigned~
And our Defenders of Tialdin do not sign their names, who knows who could be running to the town wall and writing down things, maybe it's someone hired by Tialdin to write things.
Galim

Post by Galim »

i see, again fools walk around and their names are arkadia and fooser. if ya don't want to get punished, than don't do crimes. and many witnesses have said that ya have done crimes. it was ya own fault. if ya think that tialdin as a member of lyrenzia just stand there and waits until ya are ready with ya attack on innocent to make a trial against ya than ya are a real fool. he was right to stop ya. and don'T think that fooser is a good witness for ya arkadia. fooser is a well known liar and he is also known for his "flameattacks" on trolls bane. ya should search ya a better guy who lies for ya.

Galim
Val De Gausse

Post by Val De Gausse »

Two crimes do not cancel out. They should both be tried. Just because Tialdin had a reason gives him no right. This is a matter for the court.