Clan of the Axe - List of outlawed persons

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Belegi

Clan of the Axe - List of outlawed persons

Post by Belegi »

Werte Bürger von Troll´s Bane,
die folgenden Personen oder Unwesen werden fortan vom Clan der Axt als vogelfrei betrachtet, sollten sie ihren Fuss nach Silberbrand setzen, so werden sie sofort ohne Rückfrage zerstückelt, unabhängig ihrer Begleitung oder dessen, was sie vorzubringen haben.

-Elaralith
-Grugnak
-Nartak Ironmaster (wenn er doch noch leben sollte)
-Pok´Ash
-Elvin
-Ashburg Gragthanggar
-Fooser
-Nilo Stubleknee
-Jori
-Zephyr
-Gragon

Es dürfte sich mittlerweile rumgesprochen haben, dass der Eintritt nach Silberbrand nur Zwergen gestattet ist, also, wer einer ersten Aufforderung nicht nachkommt und sich gegen das Rausschubsen wehrt, wird zukünftig die Schärfe unserer Äxte zu spüren bekommen, unabhängig von Ansehen und persönlichen Gefühlen.

Eure Belegi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear citizens of Troll´s Bane,
the following foul persons are considered outlawed in the view of the Clan of the Axe, if they take a step into Silverbrand they´ll be slain at once, without questions, regardless their company or their reasons to come to Silverbrand.

-Elaralith
-Grugnak
-Nartak Ironmaster (if he´s still alive)
-Pok´Ash
-Elvin
-Ashburg Gragthanggar
-Fooser
-Nilo Stubleknee
-Jori
-Zephyr
-Gragon

Meanwhile everybody should know that only dwarves are allowed to enter, if anybody doesn´t obey the order to leave and rejects to be pushed out he´ll feel the sharpness of our axes, regardless of his fame or personal feelings.

Yours Belegi
Last edited by Belegi on Wed Nov 19, 2003 7:31 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Gorr Tarak

Post by Gorr Tarak »

Warum steht Nartak auf deiner Liste, Belegi? Mit welchem Recht?

Gorr
Thoram Steinfaust

Post by Thoram Steinfaust »

nartak ist/war ein verräter der zwergenschaft und hat sich den klan der axt persönlich zum feind gemacht. der klan der axt ist keinem rechenschaft darüber schuldig wem er stadtverbot erteilt. einzig könig tialdin und irmoron selbst sind wir rechenschaft schuldig.

wir raten nichtzwergen sich nicht in zwergenbelange einzumischen!

josef
Belegi

Post by Belegi »

Werte Bürger,
ich kann mich den Worten Josefs nur anschließen, Nartak hat gezielt versucht, den Clan der Axt zu unterwandern und unsere Mitglieder diffamiert. Da er aber anscheinend bereits erledigt wurde, erledigt sich dieses Thema von selber.

Wir müssen aber an dieser Stelle unsere Entscheidungen nicht begründen, selbst unser König erfährt von dieser Liste erst aus der Zeitung. Wir, der Clan der Axt, tun, was zum Schutze Silberbrands getan werden muss, und das tun wir gut.

Eure Belegi
Gorr Tarak

Post by Gorr Tarak »

Tut Gorr Leid, falls er den großen Zwerg Josef beleidigt haben sollte. Ich habe zwei normale Fragen gestellt und bekommt auf beiden heftige und angreifende Antworten. Ich kenne Tialdin und weiß daher, dass er ein genauso guter Zwerg, wie Nartak ist. Ich mische mich in keine fremden Angelegenheiten, wenn das so schien, tut es mir aufrichtig Leid.

Gorr
Ein Freund Nartaks
Elaralith

Post by Elaralith »

Dear Clan of the Axe,
May it be known that any dwarf that lays a hand on my person shall feel the deadly power that is magic. Swift shall be the death of any dwarf that dares raise a hand against me no matter his fame, company, or personal feelings.
-Elaralith
John Irenicus

Post by John Irenicus »

Nartak Ironmaster IST tot. Ihr werdet ihn also nicht in der Stadt finden können.

John Irenicus
Thoram Steinfaust

Post by Thoram Steinfaust »

elaralith,

if you go to silverbrand you feel the deadly power of a dwarfenaxe.

john irenicus,

wir haben die leiche nartaks nicht gesehen, deshalb stand er noch auf der liste.

josef
Belegi

Post by Belegi »

My dear Elaralith,
just stay outside Silverbrand and no one will do you any harm. Best of all, stay in prison where no one can bother you or simply leave the island for some weeks so everyone can calm down.

We ignore your feeble threats, I still have the hope that you reconsider your path of life and regret your awful deeds. If you don´t and we see your face ever again in Silverbrand your magic won´t help you a bit against our wrath.

Yours Belegi
Croktin Skullcrusher

Post by Croktin Skullcrusher »

A frustrated dwarf runs up to the wall and quickly pulls out a quill and writes quickly.

I testify that she came into Silverbrand today while me and Galim were in thee temple of Irmorom and she started burnin' everythin'! Afterwards we went into thee work area and she casted flames blockin' our escape. Bein' jes citizens of Silverbrand me and Galim could do nothin'. She talks to us about us bein' evil and attackin' her fer spyin' on thee meeting I wasn't even at. She has violated thee law once again...I suggest thee clan of axe hunts her inside and out of silverbrand whenever she is seen...she killed me and Galim afterwards...this is an outrage!

Sincerely,
Croktin Skullcrusher
Belegi

Post by Belegi »

Dear citizens,
so, has anyone still doubts that the persons on this list belong on it? I´ll do what I can do to get rid of this witch, now she went too far. We´ll solve this problem in a dwarven way...

Yours Belegi
Sess'sth

Post by Sess'sth »

You needs many dwarf peoples, cause she hides behinds her two shields. ((and she has good parry))
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

I will help you kill her. I can cast magic, as long as you guys push my body when she paralizes me. Vahkos Nosral will help in killing her as well, she can't handle two mages, when will a hundred shields.
Elaralith

Post by Elaralith »

The warning has been given. Call my "threats" what you will. But I assure they are not merely threats. Your alliance with evil shall be disbanded and opposed. As long as you stand by evil you shall have war, and may it be known that I stand not alone. Do you think it is only the dwarves that have an "elite"?
Bloodhearte

Post by Bloodhearte »

Elaralith, you call yourself a follower of Elara? You call yourself a member of the Order of the Grey Light, though their first belief is that there is no good or evil, just shades of grey? You are a hypocritical child who lost her own way. I care not, but it would do you a world of good to remember these words. If you're going to follow a goddess, do it correctly.
Aradhul

Post by Aradhul »

I have said it once and many times since then. Elaralith is a smart fighter although many of you call her ways cowardice. It will be very difficult to kill Elaralith which I dont think you should be trying to anyways. Also do you think Elaralith doesnt have powerful friends? If you think that you are a complete fool. Although she MAY have started things. What you are doing is making her react to your threats do you actually think she will let you come at her in a duel or such. All she is doing is taking the fight to you. If you dont want her to attack Silverbrand don't threaten and attack her if you continue to do so I would put 2 ignots on that she will continue to attack and kill you or the people you have managed to persuade to your side of things.

O and to Elaralith I applaude your skill in magic and fighting.

~Aradhul Rythwier~
Galim

Post by Galim »

aradhul, we haven't attack elaralith without reason. she have broke the law of silverbrand. because of that she was attacked. we have never threaten her before. we have began to threat her and to attack her after she have attacked silverbrand and killed many people. do ya really think we let this witch do what she want and only stand there and watches? would ya do nothing if she comes to ya house, kills ya friends and destroys ya home? ya will see, elaralith will be punished for her doings, and their "friends" too if they decide to help her in her lawless actions.

Galim
Tamurom

Post by Tamurom »

Dakhath wrote:I have said it once and many times since then. Elaralith is a smart fighter although many of you call her ways cowardice. It will be very difficult to kill Elaralith which I dont think you should be trying to anyways. Also do you think Elaralith doesnt have powerful friends? If you think that you are a complete fool. Although she MAY have started things. What you are doing is making her react to your threats do you actually think she will let you come at her in a duel or such. All she is doing is taking the fight to you. If you dont want her to attack Silverbrand don't threaten and attack her if you continue to do so I would put 2 ignots on that she will continue to attack and kill you or the people you have managed to persuade to your side of things.

O and to Elaralith I applaude your skill in magic and fighting.

~Aradhul Rythwier~
Hmm it's interesting to note that many of the recent posts this person made on these walls was related to defending Elaralith and flattering her by saying she is skillful in magic and fighting, which nobody else does....
In a world where most people despise her, it is amazing how he would speak THAT highly of her....
He also seems to be awfully sure about Elaralith's personality and how she will react.... as if he can speak for her...

Hmm............

-Tamurom
Draakon

Post by Draakon »

I have a question that I always seem to forget whenever I do come by any of the dwarven that might know. But just exactly where does the boarder of silverbrand start? Thru the gates or soon as you go down the ladder at the library or tavern. I must admit I have quite a few times used the underground corridor to get around a bit faster, however if this is not liked or for that matter not allowed I have no interrest in aggitating the dwarven any further. Just curious...

-Draakon Na' Kûrtak-
Galim

Post by Galim »

everyone can use the corridor, but not everyone is allowed to pass the white gates in the middle of the corridor. but be remembered, tialdin owns the tavern and the room under the bibltiothec is, as far as i know,tialdins room. so everyone who used the corridor should know that he walks on tialdins ground.

Galim
Tschernebog

Post by Tschernebog »

Silverbrand ist Zwergenteritorium und nun werden die Zwerge reagieren.
Mehr brauch ich nicht zu sagen alle die mich kennen und den Clan wissen was das heißt.

Tschernebog
*Schärft seine Axt*
Aradhul

Post by Aradhul »

@Tamurom Flattery is not my style. If a person is that skilled you must acknowledge that. Yes in some cases I may say that I know what Elaralith will do because only a baby couldnt figure it out.Also I do think highly of Elaralith because she is not afraid to speak what is on her mind as so many of you seem to be. And one last thing to Tamurom never once have I said that I could speak for Elaralith.

@ Galim you seem to be trying to make the dwarfs seem perfect and Elaralith a absolute witch. One last thing I do sincerly doubt that many of you will live when you try to attack Elaralith and her friends whoever they may be

~Aradhul Rythwier~
Galim

Post by Galim »

@aradhul
until now we have never attacked elaralith out of silverbrand. she has attacked first every time and whe, thats mean me and other simple workers without fighting abilitys, have tried to defend us. ya mean it is false to attack an intruder who tries do burn ya home and ya friends? if ya mean that than ya are a foolish guy.

Galim
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

I have reason to speculate that Elaralith is teaching Aradhul her dark ways. He told me that if i touched him his master would kill me again. Since few have ever killed me, and he sticks up for her so much I assume Elaralith is his master. Galim, ignore what he says, he is a blind follower of the witch, and in time I will get around to kill both of them.

Grant Herion
Aradhul

Post by Aradhul »

I have never said something like that Grant you are a liar and a fool who attacked me today with no reason. No Elaralith is not teaching me her ways whatever color they may be. Also I never blindly follow anyone.

~Aradhul Rythwier~
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Hm, then you were bluffing me when you said if I touched you your master would kill me? If figured you to be a liar. And your a fire seer as well. And if you remember, you were killing the guards multiple times and no one did anything to you.

Grant Herion
Belegi

Post by Belegi »

Dear citizens,
I don´t want to insult anyone of you, but this announcement wasn´t ment to be discussed. If you want to discuss about Elaralith, Aradhul, ((Santa Claus)) or whomever, stick to another piece of paper at this board. Eliza can provide you one if you lack paper or pen.

This is just the list of outlawed persons we´ll slaughter if they ever dare to enter Silverbrand. Schnipp schnapp Rübe ab, if you get my words. Besides, anyone who enters Silverbrand and who is not welcome and doesn´t leave at once will be torn apart and ends up as food for the vultures.

The time of the Kuschelzwerge ((this word simply does not exists in the english language, what matches best is "snuggle dwarves")) is over. All people on the list should be aware of this, simply leave us dwarves alone and your lifetime will be much longer.

Yours Belegi

PS: I hate to use such clear words, but sometimes it´s necessary to show who wields the power on this island and who does not.
Croktin Skullcrusher

Post by Croktin Skullcrusher »

A nervous dwarf walks up to the town wall in the shop looking around wondering if he is being followed he posts a letter to the wall and then quickly runs away after hearing some noises outside thinking it might be an evil elf lady with pointy ears whom calls herself a priestess.

I also don't like thee fact of Elaralith chasin' me tryin' to kill me while all I want to do is go to thee shop and sell meh wares I made down in silverbrand this day...and also when I go to get insides fer thread I can't do so as she's there and tries to chase me as well. What can I do to be safe from this woman? She thinks we are associated with "evil". Really I think she jes likes to kill and does it to us dwarves cause she hates us...or she's jes wantin' to kill...what to do...Belegi? Josef? Tschernbog? This is outside of Silverbrand....Croktin.
Ingrain

Post by Ingrain »

I hope we meet soon, Elaralith. It's a shame for dwarf's too use magic. But if it's necessary, i will cast on you with a smile on my face...

Ingrain

Brothers of the Axe
Galim

Post by Galim »

aradhul helps elaralith. he attackes and kills too. he should be on the list too.

aradhul hilft elaralith. er attackiert und tötet genauso wie sie. auch er muss auf die liste.

Galim