Workings at the Castleruins

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Darlok

Workings at the Castleruins

Post by Darlok »

OOC-Note:
This Topic is used to illustrate the achievments of those who work at the castle ruins.
Workers can also sign up here and start to help the group.
Please also note, that most will happen ingame, so if you are working at the Castle your character has to be arround there to.

The smell of sweat is in the air, moments after the first workers arrived at the ruins.
Shovels, hammer and other tools are handed amog them quickly and soon they begin thier hard work.

"Support the walls while you dig them free."

Two Dwarfs rush along the walls the, inspecting them for cracks and weaknesses.

"This should work for some time."

Wooden pillars where put at some walls to ensure they hold whole workers keep digging further.

Beeing so small the Group will need amlost forever to complete thier task.
Maybe other will join thier ranks soon.

Belegi Zahar,
Galim,
Algoran,
John Irenicus,
Freaper,
Avaloner,

are currently working at the Castle.
Nartak Ironmaster

Post by Nartak Ironmaster »

Nartak stands at the Castle while laughing at those fools who have to work for their freedom.
Vindigan

Post by Vindigan »

Vindigan walks to the castle to start working but finds it in flames

How can i work when there are people setting the castle on fire!? Please get somthing done about these people, or it will take even longer to get this castle built again..

-Vindigan
Galim

Post by Galim »

Galim wacthes the Huge fire at the castle which is burning down all the wooden supporting collums burn down. the walls switch from a white do a dirty black and some parts of the walls breaking down because of the lack of supporting collums. the light of the fires refelcts in his eyes while he watches the elven lady called elaralith setting all the fires. he and belegi wasn't able to stop her. he knows, darlok will be furious about this and the people of trolls bane have to suffer for this.

-----------------
galim betrachtet das riesige feuer welches das schloss in seinem heissen griff festhält. er sieht die hölzernen stützen wie sie dahinbrennen und teile der gestützten wände einbrechen.er sieht die weissen mauern welche ein schmutziges schwarz annehmen. das licht des feuers spiegelt sich in seinen pupillen wärend er mitansieht wie elaralith all das feuer legt. er und belegi waren nicht imstande sie daran zu hindern und er weiss, darlok wird wütend sein. und auch weiss er, das er seine wut an den bürgern trolls bane auslassen wird.
Pok'ash

Post by Pok'ash »

Takes up his axe and stands before this "castle"

I got one thing to say to dumb mad man. When castle finish me take it down again.

Ash

walks away laughing at the people who are wasting there time on the castle
Elaralith

Post by Elaralith »

An elven lady is seen approaching the castle with a small group of mages...raising their hands the mages chant and fire falls from the heavens engulfing the wooden timbers that have been raised and charring the stone blocks. The mages chant for some time till all the castle is burned down and all the work of the previous times wasted. They retreat and the elven lady throws a piece of barely recognizable meat that has been burned by ice, fire, and poison into the "castle".

"Have a nice meal in your castle Darlok..."
Galim

Post by Galim »

two dwarves stands not far away of the castle. the fire is gone and only chaos is theire. the walls are still standing but some parts are destroyed, the walls are dirty and the soil is burned. Galim speaks a few words with Belegi and walked after that too the shopwall.

i have to say that the works at the castle have stopped. because of a fire we cannot work much longer. first we have to proov the damages before we begin a second time with the work. i hope darlok will understand this and don't send his worms out

----------------------------------------------------------

zwei zwerge stehen nicht weit entfernt von der alten ogerburg. das feuer ist vorbei und geblieben ist nur das chaos. rauch steigt von der ruine auf. die grössten teile der wände stehen immernoch doch haben manche zusätzliche löcher erhalten und die hitze hat so manchen stein zersprengen lassen. der boden ist verbrannt und die wände sind dreckig und schwarz. Galim spricht einige kurze worte mit belegi eher er sich in richtung shopwand aufmacht

ich muss hiermit mitteilen das die arbeiten an der ogerburg fürs erste aufgeschoben wurden. aufgrund eines grossen feuers müssen zuerst die schäden geprüft werden bevor die arbeiten erneut aufgenommen werden können. ich bitte darlok das zu verstehen und nicht sofort seine würmer in die stadt zu schicken.

Galim
Bloodhearte

Post by Bloodhearte »

Vahkos stalks the landscape, and encounters the castle from a distant view; he notices the burns and destruction placed upon it by the angry townspeople.

"It appears they wish to make their job twice as harder. Oh well, a loss for the idiots, once again."
Burin

Post by Burin »

Burin gets a shovel and begins to walk north...
Darlok

Post by Darlok »

The Works have made a small Progress.
Some heavy rocks have been carried out of the way and some rubble has been moved.
A small piece of a wall has become visible.

Under this Conditions and in such a small Group the Workers need extrem long to get thier work finished.

Currently working at the Ruins:
Belegi Zahar,
Galim,
Algoran,
John Irenicus,
Freaper,
Avaloner and
Burin
Azato Menta

Post by Azato Menta »

a man, his face with a white hood covered, reads the list of the workers. as he reads the name in the middle, he shakes his head

bad enough, that so many have turned their back to the freedom already,
but one thing i saw, seemed horrible to me.
john irenicus!
did you actually lose all your honor?
you where a famous man in trollsbane, but now i think, if you ever come back, the people will look you as nothing more than a piece of dirt!
and anyway, why does one of the strongest people here retire right at the beginning? you would be a great help in the case of the rotworms!

-Not Signed-
Avaloner

Post by Avaloner »

ein Elb,dessen Oberkörper mit Verbänden ubersäht ist,kommt zum schwarzen Brett
Da wir umso länger brauchen ,wenn wir keine achkräfte haben.Erkläre ich mich bereit einniges über die zwergische und menschliche Baukunst herrauszufinden um besser arbeiten zu können.
Because it needs longer when we have no archietects i will beginn to set some reaserches for the buldings an will maybe help so better.
Avaloner

Der Elb bewegt sich schnellen Schrittes von dem Brett weg ,um einiges in Baukunst in Erfahrung zu bringen
Ka'gnug'gur

Post by Ka'gnug'gur »

Ka`gnug`gur kommt von der Dämonenhöhle, wo er sein Verlangen nach Blut vorerst gestillt hat. Er will noch kurz einige Oger köpfen, bis er zurück in die Stadt geht. Als seine mühsamen Schritte durch die Gebirgspfäde stapfen, bemerkt er den Aufbau der Ogerruine. Er rennt zu einigen Personen und erkennt einen Mann. Der Ork schreit: Ick helfe dain!
Faramier

Post by Faramier »

((I personally want to thank darlok for creating a story we can actually act out ingame aswell as on the boards, so thank you darlok))

Faramier watches from a distance, his eyes trained on the castle, he holds a small map and marks some X's on it. He turns to his slowly growing ranks, gives a small smile of content, and returns to marking posistions on his map.
Avaloner

Post by Avaloner »

Ein Elb nähert sich langsam der Baustelle man sieht schon einige Veränderungen und die Stützten haben mehr zu tragen als gestern.Er spricht mit einigen Arbeitern und bringt ihnen sogleich auch etwas Nahrung mit . Nachdem er das Essen verteilt hat nimmt er ein Buch zur Hand und beginnt die Stützten zu überprüfen.Er nimmt einige Verbesserungen vor und prüft die Mauern danach setzt er sich in den Schatten einer Mauer und ruht sich aus.

An Elf is coming in the near of the ruins.You can see that there are Changes at the ruins and the pillars have to carry more then yesterda.The Elf takes out some food and gives it to the worker then he takes a book and then he takes a look at the pillars.After he has corrected all pillars he is going to spend some time in an Shadow of a Wall.
Croktin Skullcrusher

Post by Croktin Skullcrusher »

A dwarf quickly runs up to the town walls and pins a sheet of paper to it. He looks around quickly and then runs over to the depot. He quickly grabs some shovels, nearly five, and runs off towards the castle ruins outside of town. On the sheet it says

I'm joining the construction of thee castle. Just to end this. I believe that it will stop if his castle is built. This is his only ambition it seems. Time will only tell if we take thee chance if he will go further to go against trolls bane once his castle is complete. I don't know about thee rest of ye but I'd prefer to dig then fight off rots and lose a damned leg. Good day to ye all and make thee right decisions.

~Croktin Skullcrusher~
Darlok

Post by Darlok »

Even after some Walls have been burned, nothing has been damaged, exept for some soot marks.

The works progress slowly but steady, some new walls have been build up and many new bricks have been fromed from the bolders lieing arround in the construction area.

Workers have started to make better working conditions for themself:
An Anvil has been brought from the town to craft broken tools faster.
A Table has been placed for meetings and pauses.

Currently working at the ruins:
Belegi Zahar,
Galim,
Algoran,
John Irenicus,
Freaper,
Avaloner,
Burin,
Ka'gnug'gur,
Faramir,
Deats,
Hagen von Rabenfeld,
Croktin Skullcrusher
Last edited by Darlok on Wed Jul 30, 2003 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faramier

Post by Faramier »

The south walls rises into the air and a good days work is complete. The sands receed furthur and the workers depart for some rest. All but Faramier. He waits the inevitable, walking through the walls he clears some things, puts out the fires, and covers the tools keeping them free of dust and sand. Faramier then goes and sits in the castle, hand on sword and looks about. As expected a group of people arrive, charging from the east yelling and screaming, they set fire to the cold stone walls. Seeing thier foolish actions Faramier jumps up to stop them, to no avail he is paralysed and the flames ensue, shortly after John Irenicus arrives and comes to Faramier's aid, also to no avail, the stones heat and the witch Elaralith and her lackey's leave. John returns to town and Faramier stays looking at the stone walls, charred but standing.

He walks up and pokes one, still stable it has been cooked harder than before, Faramier ponder this idea and returns to the rest area to catch some sleep.
Aradhul

Post by Aradhul »

I and whoever I can convince which should be many will work against the building of this castle. We will fire its walls and such.

To the people of trollsbane we need to discuss a plan of defense for our fair town. An idea that I and many others have. When the worms come again Mages set many fires at all the gates to protect all sides. Archers shoot thru the fire and kill many worms as they tried to cross the flames. I only as a beginning archer killed 3 worms with my arrows and more experienced archers should be able to do more. Then we need the strongest warriors to kill as fast as possible all worms that make it through the flames. Minor mages must practice there healing to heal those warriors when they start to hurt. The weaker ones of us are the big problem because our strong warriors seem to worry more about us than the worms. I say do not if any of the weaker warriors and such go to help stay out of the way as much as possible but if you can hand out mana and other potions to help the line of defense. If you are to frightned or to weak to fight go to the library the second floor and roof should keep you safe and if the others on the ground get beaten back I say the library be were we spear head our efforts. It is capable of holding many people and with only one way for worms to enter we can block that exit and escape to Silverbrand were the battle can be won assuredly. I hope you dwarves do not get angry with me but your town is very defedable and we can make a organized attacks from there as well. Also one tip for I have seen this to many times in the last battle we get crowded and then the worms break our line of defense we must remedy this.

~Unknown Writer~
Faramier

Post by Faramier »

((a. we have already said this is for actions and not letters b.why are you telling the enemy your actions and c. dont you think we've thought of that already))
Ferdinand Kohlberg

Post by Ferdinand Kohlberg »

"Ferdinand Kohlberg" comes to the castle ruins and see all the people working. he picks up a shovel and starts to help the people building the castle for Darlok.
Fedaykin

Post by Fedaykin »

Fedaykin neares the Castle with some new Shovels and Pick Axes.
He saw some friends working on it.

"So Should it be."

He lays down the Shovels at a place where everybode who needs one can pick up it. After that he walks to a place in the near of Hagen and began to work in the blistering heat.
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Grant walks to the building place of the castle. He doesn't have a shovel has he isn't a miner at all but a carpenter. He had heard of the fires around the castle so he came to protect it. He sets himself up infront of it and sits down on the rocks looking out at the vast desert for any hostile enemies wanting to ruin the castle.
Hades

work

Post by Hades »

I pick up a shovel and walk to the castle, I start getting dirt to mix to mortar, when suddenly the castle bursts into flames
Nartak Ironmaster

((Stones can't burn))
Mandil Aglandol
Location: looking confused, yet making others even more confused

Post by Mandil Aglandol »

Mandil Aglandol makes another sand castle, this time he has a couple dry sticks tied togeather in the shape of a person. Mandil plays with the stick-man and has him walk around the castle, he puts on a funny voice and says "hiho i am Darlok and lookie at my big castle! i am compensating for somthing i am sure! hahahahaha, i am so silly!"

Mandil gets a dead worm and makes the Stick-Darlok walk up to it and say "hi wormy i wana be your friend!" he makes the stickman hug the dead worm then suddenly Mandil shouts "GROAAR!" and he pretends the worm eats Darlok.

Mandil stops playing in the sand, gets up and brushes some off.

"hehehe" he says, "that was fun, i wonder, how loyal the Rot Worms are to Darlok...."
Elaralith

Post by Elaralith »

((Stop saying that "stones can't burn". Don't tell me when you build a castle there will be no wood because wood is always needed in any building even stone buildings...and if you didn't know wood can burn.))
Nartak Ironmaster

((elaralith, you are pathetic))
Galim

Post by Galim »

((elaralith, the next time you burn the castle you will be slaughtered down by many worms. darlok have said that worms are defending the castle (and his "freinds". so you want to tell us that you pass many worms and strong fighters and set fire without getting killed? please, that cannot be your seriousness.
Last edited by Galim on Thu Jul 31, 2003 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maktan Hardtooth.

Post by Maktan Hardtooth. »

((elarith and nartak I have one word for you two, SPAM))
Maktan sees a huge castle " Hmmm.. Must be the castle everyone is talking about"keeps on walking