Workings at the Castleruins

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Rynt

Post by Rynt »

Rynt leans against the wall of his cell, using an old cloak as a pillow. Slowly, he falls asleep...
Kzarak Zhoruch

Post by Kzarak Zhoruch »

Orc encounters a stranger, a human inside the fort.
Orc grunts in anger and tells him to leave.
The human leaves the fort, but still refuses to leave the territory of Darlok.

The stranger cleaves an ogre in one single attack and turns around to face the orc.
Orc knowing he stands no chance against this opponent in battle still knows age is catching up on him, and seeks to die in battle instead of hunger.

The orc charges upon the man who mumbles some silent words which causes an icy flame to encircle the orc.
The next second, the orc is beheaded, like his fellow ogreguard, in one swift blow.

His head lands near the gate in the mud with a grinning expression.

The spirit of the orc whispers to ogres and other orcguards, trying to describe what this stranger looks like(220**).But his memory is fading already. He chooses to decline his chance to get revived, and begins his journey to the afterlife instead.
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

Sean Elaski, now having his full armor on, including a metal chest plate carrying his wolf banner. His boats and greaves have been fully restored, and at his side, hanging low is a two handed sword.

Riding on his horse towards Darloks territory, he feels something is out of place, approaching the fort he notices a beheaded body.

Jumping off his horse, he runs to investigate.

"Kzarak...." He looks around for the person who could have possibly done this.

Touching the head he feels for the last thought, managing to grasp only a small amount, he turns

"Whoever did this could be a valueble asset in this war.......I will seek them out and find out where their loyalties lie."

Sean Elaski jumps back unto his horse, and wih a final look at Kzarak's motionless head, and a jab into the sides of the horse he races off, leaving the body to rest in peace
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Grant finds the headless body of Kazarak. He knows that because his body is still here Kazarak decided not to return to this realm. He finds ice in the rocks and realizes it must have been a mage Kazarak fought. Grant looks in the rocks to find tracks, but the killer hid his tracks very well and Grant's poor tracker skills couldn't find him.
Grant was alert now, he had his wand at his side as he sat on one of the red chairs in the castle. He waited for the killer to return, he was ready to kill him on sight, infact, he was ready to kill any trespasser without a hello.
Algoran

Post by Algoran »

Algoran stopped working and looked around. The castle was coming on well, though he had not been given access to all of it. Unskilled as he was, he had been given the job of pulling the stones, used for the upper floor, from the stone pit to the pile outside the main door. He lifted the edge of his leather tunic to check his shoulder, it had been rubbed raw by the ropes he used to drag the chiseled stones.

The heat pounded upon his head as hunger gnawed at his belly.

"I need meat and water" he said to the ogre taking the stones inside.
"Got none for greenskin" snarled the Ogre.
There was nothing for it. He would have to trek to town again to get supplies. He knew there was no point trying to explain to the Ogre so he waited till the Ogres back was turned and quietly headed for town. As he walked he wondered how much longer he would have to toil before this cursed castle was built.
Darlok

Post by Darlok »

When the first sun rays of the morning climbed across the mountains, they encountered a large obstacle. A giant shadow formed in the valley, displaying the elongated form of a huge buliding.

The huge structure is finished; the castle is finally finished.

There are still several things to do, before it is really completed, but these tasks won’t require large numbers of workers.

A note appears at Eliza’s shop wall some time after the dawn:

People of Trolls Bane,

You did a great job in the construction my castle.
Now it is time to keep my word, you will receive the source of the drought.

If I remember correctly, Elder Damien was chosen to get in contact with me.
Send him to me, along with a guard if you think it’s necessary.
I am awaiting his arrival in the next days.

Signed,
Darlok, Lord of the North
Armil Darken

Post by Armil Darken »

A cloaked figure could be barely be seen, if any guards were there to be watching that is, entering the castel, a few minutes later the same figure could be seen running back across the border, wit 3 bags of dring, and food from the castles stock.
paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

Post by paul laffing »

Paul trudges north, through the desert. His packs are full of food and clothing. Selling the supplies will earn him a hefty amount of money, but all he can think about is revenge.
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

Standing at the barrier to Darloks land wearing his black cloak, Sean Elaski looks at the imposing structure.

"I dont like liers." He speaks.

he spits across the barrier onto Darloks land.

"He had better keep his word or....." He grins in a frightening manner "He wont be happy" Sean Elaski chuckles at the sentiment.

Then he begins laughing like a young girl, and jumping over the line and back several times.

"WHERE ARE YOU NOW GRANT HERION? HUH? ahahahaha."

He stops laughing and walks off towards town, thoughts wieghing heavy on his mind.