Seeking Miners

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kraex'Ju

Seeking Miners

Post by Kraex'Ju »

*Scratchy looking common is written*

Young or Old, Master or Welp,

Doesn't matter, show your strength in Cadomyr! Strange rocks fell from heaven! If you are any kind of miner you will be curious, Kraex knows he is! Lets work together and then have a competition to see who can break one to bits quickest!

Beers on me, sign below, send me a dove, or meet Kraex in Cadomyr.

Knight of Cadomyr
Sir Kraex'Ju
Sammy Goldlieb

Re: Seeking Miners

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

Beer on ye?

Count me in!

~Sammy
Lavinia

Post by Lavinia »

Me too can help!

~signed: Yasna
Kraex'Ju

Post by Kraex'Ju »

Sammy, Yasna; thank yoo for yoor posted interest! Kraex will have special gifts for yoo two!

Again to all! The first days work will begin on 17th Ronas 60 - 6:00 pm ((28. March 2020)). The sun should be low and the city lit good at night. If good turnout may get work all done!

Friend to Cadomyr and Kraex, Oxiana from Galmair said the mine work to remove their rocks from heaven gave strange magical shards!

All ye Illarionites welcome, unless ye no friend to Cadomyr, stay out, nub ruin the fun or Kraex smash yoo in face! Tyan, Kraex will talk to S'rrt about promise yoo made to mine with Kraex, even if this means we on chain-gang together. Me's got two pairs of cuffs so be there!

• Drinks!
  • Somebuddy play muusic!
  • Jesters welcome!
  • Lets bet on who can break up a heaven rock faster!
  • Sir Kraex welcomes someone to hold his beer.

Honor to the Queen!
Sir Kraex'Ju

((https://illarion.org/statistics/us_quests.php?id=1404))