Frightened Boy

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Taiah

Frightened Boy

Post by Taiah »

A parchment is posted near the teleporter of Galmair and another near the teleporter of Cadomyr.

There is a small, young, halfling who answers by the name of Nori wearing very nice expensive blue embroidered clothes. I ran into him hiding behind a crate while going to Galmair for some goods. He had agreed to accompany me to Cadomyr to be protected after I realized how frightened he was. Being all alone I thought Taiah could help until more information was obtained, yet he suddenly ran away. Unable to find him after a long search in Galmair, I eventually anticipated the possibility of him making his way to Cadomyr. Upon arriving my first inclination was dashed as I ran into an Ettin appearing as if eating the last of a meal. Making sure the monster was dispatched, I am unable to even think that meal could have been the cute halfling, and haven't seen signs of the clothes. Taiah, and I continue to search Cadomyr to no avail so far. We would appreciate anyone in either town searching for the frightened halfling.

Dame Caiah Daekash