A message...

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kyre

A message...

Post by Kyre »

Many parchments blow on the wind landing in Galmair among other places. It is unclear where and how many there are, tucked behind buildings and in bushes along with flowing down ladders and even in open windows possibly. Each one is hand written with red writing, the writer having spent many days in her task.

Teilra and Branwen Loves..

I am hoping you both aren't being held in a prison type situation and if not will get this message from your Mama. I would see you more but am prevented the contact. Finn, your brother, will be visiting soon and I'm sure can tell you all about his visit.

Just to let you know I love you both..

Kyre
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Re: A message...

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

Parchments are attached to the bridge of Runewick and at the teleporter of Galmair.

Kyre,

at first I would like to point out that your daughters were perfectly fine, last time I saw them. Hopefully, this relieves you. And then I have to point out some things, I do not understand:

First of all, I remember how you said that you think of Oxiana as a monster. What kind of mother abandons her children and leaves them with a "monster" for years? So either you lied about how you see Oxiana or you lied about loving your children, I am not sure which one is better.
Next, I was witness, when Oxiana told Deanna that you are always welcome to visit your children in Galmair. I even offered to have a meeting on neutral ground in Cadomyr, this offer still stands. Finding these parchments now looks like a poor attempt to frame people for your mistakes and I won't take this framing of people I care about.

Stop twisting everything to make yourself look like a victim and just accept that you can visit the children you abandoned years ago or move on.
~Katharina Brightrim~
nathi

Post by nathi »

a furter parchement is attached

I do not wish to discuss this issue by this way in publicly, but I would like to point out that your reply takes clear positions and Cadomyr cannot be considered a neutral place in this respect. Even if it were, this is a family matter. I do not think it would be wise to include this matter in the policy of the cities, especially the uninvolved ones.

~Deanna
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

Dear Deanna,

I was not the one making it a public discussion, that happend when a bunch of parchments was tossed into the world and after it being public, I thought it was my right to reply to it in public. Correct me if I am wrong here. And of course I do not consider this an official town business or a matter of policies. Thus, Cadomyr remains a neutral ground, as I personally commented on the framing instead of doing it as a town official, plus I am trying to offer a compromise to achieve the reunion of the family. Should this help not be appreciated, I can of course completely stay out of this, but then I do not want to read any complains about Kyre not being able to see her daughters anymore.

~Katharina Brightrim~