Seeking Apprentice Willing to Learn

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Evie
Developer

Seeking Apprentice Willing to Learn

Post by Evie »

*A Notice is posted at the Hemp Necktie Inn as well as the Mage house in Galmair*
Dear citizens of Illarion,
I am contemplating seeking a mage apprentice. Your town of residence will not matter though Galmairians will be given a preference. All applicants must be willing to learn the history and lore of why their wand works and be focused on more than just waving the wand around (though there will be plenty of that). Hard work is to be expected. Send your applications to the mage house in Galmair. Applications will require your name, residency, source of income, and a bit about yourself including life goals. All lessons will be in the new language as that is all I speak. I apologize for any issues this may cause.
Sincerely,
Evie Pryler, Mage and Instructor
Uhuru

Re: Seeking Apprentice Willing to Learn

Post by Uhuru »

* You find words have been scrawled at the bottom of Evie's message. It looks a bit sloppy, as if the writer was in a hurry and is written using an odd medium for ink. *

Applicants, know this, you will also be taught how to fight using standard weaponry as it does no good to be magically strong if you can't defend yourself when your mana pool runs low. You will be given information as to how to find a warrior who will act as your shield and how best to work with such as a team. There is also instruction in how to obtain and use potions, used to help increase your natural healing ability and how to increase the rate at which your body replenishes your mana pool. You will be shown how some of these potions are better than others and taught when and where to use the different formulations.

Be aware, my sister is a tough task master, but I am far worse, and you can't have one of us without the other.

* A name is signed on the bottom. *

Uhuru Pryler