The last appearance [Half-Open]

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

The last appearance [Half-Open]

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

((Send me a PM if you want to contribute, but don't know in which direction it's planned to go))

"Get home safe, Aswe!", she shouted after her, standing in the door of her villa, "And see you soon!". She smiled and went to close the door when another visitor emerged...
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Re: The last appearance [Half-Open]

A few minutes later there is a scream in Villa Annabeth. A high pitched, most likely female scream of pain. It just takes a few seconds before the scream is cut off and silence settles in again.
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Later:

A bloody mess. That is what remained from the once so clean and tidy meeting room of Villa Annabeth. The door stands open, even if completely unharmed. A few chairs are broken and beneath the baroness' chair is the largest stain of blood. Two pairs of bloody footprints can be found, soaked into the carpet. Barefeet, small footprints and larger, booted ones, following the first for a few meter. The barefeet footprints end there, in another large stain of blood. The booted footprints however continue their way to the door, leaving the villa and the massacre their owner seems to have caused here.

A tear runs down her cheek. It is over and she knows it. And while the world around her fades away in darkness, there is just this one word in her head: "Why?"
Aswe

Post by Aswe »

she heard the scream and came running, passing a sheepish knight on the way. her heart entered her mouth as she rounded the corner to Katharina's home.

Aswe opened the door into the villa and saw the gore spread around the room, her insides twisted in a knot and tied into a bow. What had happened? Blood on the walls, on the floor, something terrible had happened here. Something had died here.

She stumbled outside, her stomach could take it no longer and attempted to escape through her mouth, she fell down outside, by the bloody footprints and the door. Weeping openly.
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

((The PO of the last visitor of Kat sent me this text, to stay anonymous for now))
Hours later in the Wilderness:

Everything went according to the plan ... at least HIS plan. He just sat there staring at the Fire while thoughts were racing through his mind:
'Did i do the right thing? Will people understand what I did and why?' He knew no answer to these questions, but one thing: Now it had began and it was to late to turn back. All he could do now was to walk this path to the bitter end and hope that he would regain what, or better who was taken from him. That was the only thing that mattered right now. Not what the people would think about him, once they knew that he was the one responsible for the gruesome scene in the villa, or that they would probably start hunting him like an animal once they knew. No he already knew this would happen once they found out, but it didn't matter, as long as he would achieve his goal.So he sat at the Fire and waited to be contacted about his next task, even though he feared what he had to do next, even if he would do it anyway. Was this Madness? Some kind of possession? No, it was more simple what drove this man to the thing he did: Love.
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

The End.

Happy until the end. There is a voice in her head. A soft, comforting voice, "It is both, good and sad to have you here, my dear child." She cannot see anything and she does not know the voice. "Who's there? Where are we?" She frowns as the memories settle. She died. And the grey lady did not send her back. "I am not ready yet. Send me back. Please, I did not have enough time". She feels sad, but she does not have eyes to cry. She feels angry, but she has no mouth to scream. Happy until the end. In fact, she does not have a body at all. She wonders what that makes her. A ghost? A soul? An entity? The voice in her head starts to speak again, it is as sad as she feels, "I cannot do that. Your time in the realm of live is over. Once for all. Your shell is gone, smashed and broken. This was your destiny." She wants to shake her head, wants to knee down in front of the source of the voice, begging for mercy. But there is nothing she can do about it. >>Death is inescapable<<, she remembers hearing those words once. It feels like ages ago somebody told her that, she even forgot who it was. She remembers how her lips smiled at that and replied >>Well, then we have to make the best from the time we got<<. Happy until the end. Did she make the best from her live? It was so short, and there was so little she saw of the world. She remembers the feeling of loving somebody. She remembers the feeling of hating somebody. But all of it is worthless now. She will never see her friends again. She will never see the people she loves again. Gods, she will never see her own face again, either. "In your life, you followed Zhambra", the voice continues now, "He would gladly accept you in his realm. Would you like to join him? You can wait for your friends there. You can wait for her there." Waiting for her. If she still had her mouth, she would smile now. Happy until the end. She feels a warmth. She is the warmth, a warmth that does not require a body. She knows that there is just this one answer, "Yes", she replies wordless. And then, slowly, she fades. Her mind fades, all feelings and thoughts fade. The last thoughts of her existence slip through her mind.

She cannot lie about it. She was happy until

The End