Memories

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kyre

Memories

Post by Kyre »

Illarionites,

I have found myself thinking more and more of where we came from.. those not born here. How many are interested in sharing one of the many stories of the island Gobaith as we possibly meet at the Five?

Even the ones born here of course would be welcome to listen. If you are curious, leave a parchment with Borgate for ideal date and time.. perhaps give a choice. You may either ink here.. or ask Borgate to send it to the the Scribe. New and old languages are welcome so the only request is to talk plain and slow if giving a story.

This request is placed here because the person would like all towns to participate.

Placed on parchment with exact words of the anonymous one.
Scribe Elgar Greentoe
Lia

Re: Memories

Post by Lia »

i was never on Gobaith and i am not born here.

- Anonymous two
Kyre

Re: Memories

Post by Kyre »

A halfling runs as fast as he can on short legs possibly answering an urgent message from Borgate because he has cookies in one hand with some food smeared on his left cheek, and carries a parchment in the other.

Dear Anonymous,
Anyone is welcome to listen to the stories though for this time we wish to make it of Gobaith. If interested in other stories please leave a message with Borgate.

The message is again signed
Scribe Elgar Greentoe