Request for Information//Anfrage für Informationen

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Dantagon Marescot

Request for Information//Anfrage für Informationen

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

The Order of the Silver Gryphon searches for new and uncommon knowledge pertaining to Letma and the demon that dwells within. We ask that any mage, priest, or individual who might have additional information that prove useful in the ongoing quest to end this threat come forward and either speak with myself or Sir Caine Trevall in person, or send the information by dove. Those who do will not go unrewarded and anyone who provides new information that is unknown to us will be compensated with either 10 gold coins or 3 latent Cadomyrian gems of their choice. Especially valuable information that holds the possibility of ending this threat all together will be rewarded with 25 gold coins or 6 latent Cadomyrian gems of the individuals choosing.

In Service to the Queen and the Realm
Sir Dantagon Marescot
Baron of Cadomyr

----

Der Orden des Silbergreifen sucht nach neuen und noch nicht bekannten Informationen bezüglich Letma und dem Dämon der dort haust. Jede Person welche nützliche Informationen für diese Aufgabe hat kann diesbezüglich mit mir, oder Sir Caine Trevall persönlich sprechen, oder eine Taube mit den Informationen senden. Es wird auch eine Belohnung für Informationen ausgeschrieben welche uns noch nicht bekannt sind. Jene Belohnung wird in Form von 10 Goldmünzen oder 3 latent magischen Cadomyr-edelsteinen eigener Wahl ausgehändigt. Besonders wertvolle Informationen die zum beenden der Bedrohung beitragen können werden speziell durch 25 Goldmünzen oder 6 latent magischen Cadomyr-Edelsteinen eigener Wahl entlohnt.

Im Dienste ihrer Majestät der Königin und des Reiches
Sir Dantagon Marescot
Baron von Cadomyr
Kyre

Re: Request for Information//Anfrage für Informationen

Post by Kyre »

There is a trail of cookies followed by anxious birds attempting to grab crumbs winding the path from Galmair to Hemp Necktie where a parchment is left in the hands of Borgate. The lettering at the top is addressed to the Order of the Silver Gryphon.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Baron of Cadomyr

I will willingly share all the information I know of Letma without any reward expected except simple good will between towns. There is no guarantee the information is new or uncommon however. I can be reached in Galmair, or by raven. An expedition to Letma could possibly provide additional information.

Chancellor Kyre
Arcane Magic
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Chancellor Kyre,

Your help is much appreciated and I shall seek you out in town soon. For the sake of the good will between the towns, even if your information is not new to us, it may help support the validity of what we currently know.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Baron of Cadomyr
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

This time a similar trail of crumbs is at the Inn and Borgate.

Give to the Witch

The halfling nods as he leaves with another parchment.back to Galmair.