The job for druid/s

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Karrock

The job for druid/s

Post by Karrock »

On the wall in front of the Nectie Inn is placed the large board, between many other notes or different types of informations or messages and such is that seems recently hanged a small poster here. Letters on this poster seems to look clear and easily to read. This looks like if someone has put a serious effort during creating this message.

The message to druids who live in a surrounding forests.
I need at least one of you to study an important issue and introduce results in clear form. I set a reward that it's amount or what might be, can be discussed.
To contact me please leave your application or questions to the innkeeper Borgate Northoff in the form of letter.
((pm me))
Last edited by Karrock on Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Freesia:)

Re: The job for druid/s

Post by Freesia:) »

*A small halfer works extra hard on her note. She takes much time to get the note just right, but still there are many crossed out and misspelled words as if a child tried to write it. She then tacks it up under Lord Titus’ note.*

I’s was told that a druid by name of Lord Marung should be asked if he will join us. Ther be big problem in my fields. Please, please help us fite the evil plant what tries to eat little halfers!

Evil plants be in Runeville. Hope to see you ther.

Thankeee!
Freesia
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

I still have some knowledge about druidism but are not a druid.
May be i can help with materials or knowledge.

~Jerem
nathi

Post by nathi »

Titus, can you please add to this request what you understand by Druidism and results in clear form?
This way your request could be understood a little better.

~Deanna