faded

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

nathi

faded

Post by nathi »

She opens her eyes almost simultaneously while she is sitting up. Her gaze wanders a bit dazed over the rocks, bushes and trees around her. She's sitting near some cauldrons. The place seems familiar to her, but how did she get here? Weakly she remembers a kind of journey on which she met many familiar persons. Some of these persons aroused benevolence in her, others felt her heart freeze. "What had happened, how did I get here?" she thinks. She looks around again, cannot see her bag, nor Drambor en Gwaew the bow of her ancestors. Just a small wicker basket stands next to her, inside some biscuits and several books and parchments. She takes one of the books and opens it. She recognizes the name of a city in the magical travel slogan. After a long pause (of course short for her), she sighs and closes the book again with trembling hands.
nathi

Re: faded

Post by nathi »

“A lizard…why should I be attacked by an unknown lizard?” she thinks.
Thoughtfully her gaze wanders around before she stops with the view on the cauldrons next to her.

After a while she says to herself: "How could I be so reckless? ... so I self have strengthened the trickery that judged myself. What a cowardly act…"
Her mild gaze gives way to a short, vicious sparkle. "... but also stupid act" she added quietly.

She rises up and goes to the edge of the rocky hill were she is situated, underneath her she sees numerous bears in the forest. Helplessly, her gaze wanders across the square.
Chirch ka shrr

Re: faded

Post by Chirch ka shrr »

A Lizard may be seen approaching the hill, first circling it on the outside and then comming close to the point, where the hill can be climbed.
It seems to wear some heavy armor and is hissing in a muffled, but still audible disgruntled manner under its helmet.
Some blood stains might be seen on the armor while he seems to carry a heavy bag.