Proclamation of the Diamondi Elementi

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kugar

Proclamation of the Diamondi Elementi

Post by Kugar »

Foolish mortals of Illarion,

Awaken!

Gaze upon your surroundings and notice how your world of Illarion crumbles before your very eyes. As it rejects you and your pitiful, ever futile attempts to vanquish the course of the new world set forth in the prophecy unwavering! Be under no illusion, for it is not I but you who shall be the miasma that shall write the final stages in preparation of the Necropolis.

Long have I been an observer of your sacrilegious practices under the guise of servitude toward unworthy insubordinates... Cast in your prison realms, you lay in wait with adoration directed upon faceless false prophets, who continue to regard all as pawns in a game that rigged the dice, far before millennia, to satisfy their own ego. Thus, even whilst many of you continue in your hours of perceived intellect to appeal again and again to my mercy, such an abhorrent reality is and shall remain a course much too irreconcilable toward the achievement of peace. Make no mistake - your water shall turn to lava and your wind replaced with smoke. No flesh shall stand until the pile of bones is all that remains. A truth that shall be entirely of your own creation!

If my words leave you in befuddlement, it is perhaps a history lesson you require? Ask a Gobaithian refugee of why they wander these lands... Desire the knowledge of why the Elder gods, ever undeniable, sank the land they called 'hope' to the residues of molten lava?

Awaken!

The plague has spread and continues to grow its tendrils into all aspects of Illarion. To accept this simple to truth is to come to realization that the chosen younger gods have failed in their task. Therefore we must accept the true harbingers of the new world - Bjolmur, Dragorog, Cherass and, of course, he who would write the course of history, Moshran. The name which you are told not to utter, the deity you are ordered to cast into the darkness. He who himself would be tainted to allow your existence! And he who shall punish you for turning from him. For such a trend, never ceasing, of arrogance in appraisal to the gods, unworthy to hold the title, is one mere reason for your inevitable downfall.

Perhaps you have heard tales of I, Lord Gray, none flattering? He who was a member of the infamous temple, a servant of daemons Mandrel Renoe or Preacerdhal, a rebellious militia commander who would erupt an uprising against a prince of Salkaemar himself? Or perhaps you have heard that I am merely one of those nefarious akin to Darlok, Nalzaxx, Avalyon, Verdezar, a myriad of Rothmans... None of these creatures were ever able to attain the amassment of power nor intellect that I have procured! Such would be blasphemy to even assume. These failures have fallen as I have remained and will not hold a candle to my legacy.

Join me and I shall show you. The time has come to destroy the unworthy Bearers of Fire and tear down the walls of the realms.

Scribed for the proclamation of the Diamondi Elementi,

~ Lord Gray <>

-----------------------------------------

*Accompanying the above proclamation In the Hemp Necktie Inn may be found copies of literature entitled:*
Manifesto Part 1: Purpose.

Now that we have your attention, the time has come for enlightenment!

Allow me to begin by declaring that words written here are not intended for those who would ask what it is our purpose is, as though they would have such purpose themselves. Yes, indeed, the same mortals who would imply through peasant teeth that they fight for honor (which in itself is as hollow and vague a construct as any to base their fickle lives on), as it is they who wander aimlessly in the void which they occupy gladly. For how can one begin to provide such an answer to questions and satisfy such a person when, truth be told, they could not answer such basic questions themselves? lest providing a preposterous one, of course.

Nay, the futility of the common destiny of Illarion is obvious to any who would pay attention to it. The Gods in their wake bestowed the gems of power upon the mortals and, as history would proudly repeat itself, did leave such responsibility and power in the hands of charlatans who would deny the will of the gods and instead succumb the lands of Illarion to ruin, greed and intellectual poverty. Whilst I do not claim to be an individual who drifts far from such concepts I speak instead as an enlightened messenger of the gods. For it is not ruin by physical destruction that any pious mortal should be concerned about, but the one that grows like the tumor and poisons the minds of our very world.

These are the days in which greed, selfish nature, prideful morale and lackluster mortal instinct have overshadowed basic intuition. Too often the pompous mortals of these lands believe themselves to be able to solve even the most devastating of disasters with wood, stone and steel alone. The Gods recognizing this in their wisdom and glorious nature doth seek to bring a means to an end. I write of course of the end times. Yet, even in the face of such truth, there are those of you who would still linger like the horde of ignorant savages, flailing blindly down pathways set forth unto you that face either a brick wall of stagnation or a dark hole devoid of meaning, which lead thee to such outcomes in the first instance and to the age which we live. An age where mortals have come to believe they can pick and choose which gods they shall worship, as though it were choice!

Don Valerio Guilianni, Rosaline Edwards and Elvaine Morgan. A fine example of those who believe themselves to have 'patron gods'. The three demagogue's who do hold the reigns of your destiny. But why is this so? Through the politics of power and their meat shield devout. These three individuals may offer a comfortable prisons but all should be aware that is all which they be. The knowledge that comes with such enlightenment doth make them seem much less wondrous, though, does it not? Pulling back at the initial question of purpose does provide no answers for these particular mortals. They have already won their power and audience, so why should they provide you with any? Your taxation money doth supply thee with gems, but one would be wise to consider the true cost of your slavery.

So, for those still wondering what it is that our purpose be? Consider that we are many, we outnumber you, and we are here!
Manifesto Part 2 : Consequences.

That the skies above us have turned a blood red and the waters that quench our thirst run instead with molten lava, should come as no surprise to the enlightened.

With Ushara (Goddess of Earth) being so wittingly mocked and exploited by those who would cut her trees but fail to plant more and, Tanora (Goddess of Water) being represented by what can only be described as a bastardization and parody of her calling, one would think that even the illogical layman may know why the gods forsake him and draw parallels to outcomes said. Alas, the mortals of Illarion are both predictable as the calender and unwavering in their vision and denial of truth and evidence. Yes, the same who would believe Nargùn to merely exist for their own humor, as opposed to a meaningful chaos that is intended to aid in balancing the very foundations of our world.

The true meaning of the consequences of this age are of little relevance to those of the unenlightened. Suffice to say, even in the face of domination, the defenders of unenlightened, these mere mortals, who would still claw fruitlessly to control their own destiny, still would believe in their own victory against the inevitable destruction of Illarion. Retiring battered and bruised to their leaders in a bid to aid them in holding the gems of power evermore.

Accepting the futility and denying the urge to push against the will of the end times is a grand step for those who wish to join the new world. For those who deny the necessary doom of Illarion will be defeated twice as swiftly. Take Mount Letma, as example. Those who still protect the crumbling settlement of Cadomyr doth still oppose the necessary destruction of their lands and, being blinded by their obligatory service soaked in prideful and laughable honor, will fight without any real purpose until drifting from the mortal coil. They seek only the glory which exist in tall tales, undeserved land occupation and to spread their ridiculous and uneducated ideals with the assistance of their allies Runewick. The league of pompous may indeed try to claim gods, such as Brágon (God of Fire) as their own, yet even Brágon himself has shown that his fires will aid in the ignition of Illarion's impending doom.

What I describe to you, dear reader, is the very example of what we doth march through firmly. One nay need to be a soothsayer to proclaim victory against the unenlightened. It is already written prophetically and displayed loudly to any open and naked eye. The gods want the gems of power back!

We seek nothing but justice. We bring the inevitable. We shall succeed.