Flint Stoneside reward

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kyre

Flint Stoneside reward

Post by Kyre »

Borgate has a new parchment next to his bar and extra coins in his pocket.

REWARD for information on the disappearance of a dwarf called Flint Stoneside, political apprentice, finesmith and Galmair guard.

Suspect foul play.

Send raven, dove, rat, whatever to Galmair seeking out the witch.

Kyre
Kyre

Re: Flint Stoneside reward

Post by Kyre »

Irritated at being confined to Galmair, Smith not wishing her to leave at present with all the outlaws, the witch sits at the south gate staring at the mage house wondering if she could manage to just grab a book without Oxi being present to protect her when suddenly:

*A battered and burned red tailed hawk bleeding badly and missing an eye and many feathers plummets from the sky and collapses to the ground at your feet. A worn parchment is tied to its leg with black hair, maybe from a beard. The writing is in dried blood.*
Kyre, Reggie followed me after my capture. I do not know where they have taken me and I have not found a way to escape yet. I hope he finds you and can lead you back to me. That is my only hope. Tell Tialdin...

*The letter trails off in a large smear and is indecipherable.*

Standing, she yells "Smith!" and grabs her wand when suddenly his hand reaches for hers and his usual calm voice inserts reason into her haste to run and search..

Kyre, it won't help if we are sent to Cherga by the outlaws.. let's hire a search party.

Sighing almost sadly yet agreeing, the witch gathers friends and friends of friends sending a small group to search.... yet where?

Go to the dungeons, but ones fairly safe...he doesn't mention fighting. Talk to the Captains of the ships at the harbors, looks everywhere.

Giving each one of her lucky apples, along with food and the promise of a large reward, she waves them on their way. Most of the group consisted of strong halflings that should fit in tight places similar to a dwarf. Sitting again near the south gate, the witch looks out with dark eyes narrowed mumbling to herself..

Once he is found I'll send a spell to those that dare hurt my apprentice!

Gathering a raven, she sends a parchment to Tialdin letting him know Flint is still alive.

(( the part in blue is PO Flint's RP posted with permission ))
Flint Stoneside

Re: Flint Stoneside reward

Post by Flint Stoneside »

*A torch light shines through the grate on top of the hole in the ground. It reveals a dwarf severely beaten and abused. He is covered in a filthy loincloth. His hair and beard are unkempt and patches are missing from it in many places. The burns covering his body ooze in places from the fresh wounds while the old ones are twisted and hardened. The left side of his face is barely recognizable. He is chained to the wall at the wrists and ankles with mere inches for movement. Clearly once powerful he is weak and emaciated from the prolonged imprisonment and poor diet.*

Flint squeezes his eyes shut and groans softly under his breath from the pain of the light after so long in the dark.

**Still alive dog? The man above sneers at him. If I had my way we would have killed you long ago but the master wants you alive for his own pleasure in taking your life. Just so you know he will be here soon now. I came here to let you know your time is almost up. And after that last stunt you pulled you are staying down there until he arrives. You can still beg for forgiveness and pledge yourself to him. He needs a good slave.**

*The man waits for a bit then frowns slightly.*

**Still nothing to say? You are a fool. Enjoy your last few moments. I will enjoy seeing you beg when he arrives before he kills you.**

*The light disappears as fast as it arrives and the footsteps can be heard fading into the distance echoing off stone walls. As silence reigns once more the faint far off sound of water slowly dripping can be heard.*

After a while Flint speaks out loud with a rough voice, cracking from little use. "I am Flint Stoneside. I will escape. I will live. My friends are looking for me, I know it. Reggie will find them...Irmorom protect me.