A rotting worker mummy with a parchment attached to...

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kugar

A rotting worker mummy with a parchment attached to...

Post by Kugar »

~ A rotting worker mummy with a parchment attached to it's forehead, via dagger, limps around in front of the Necktie moaning about 'braaains'... ~

Foolish mortals!

It has come to my glorious attention that, in attempt to utilize those tiny minds of yours' (in order to understand just what-in-the-hells is goin' ON here!), you require that my imposing brigade of apostates be called something that you can often times refer to!

So! I in my wisdom, I decided to oblige!

THE TEMPLE OF DOOM!

Sincerely

- Jefferson Gray <>
~ Your local demi-god
Last edited by Kugar on Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vern Kron

Re: The Temple of Doom!

Post by Vern Kron »

A tired, older man approaches the Necktie, and observes the worker zombie. With a sigh, he removes the dagger and note from the wretched creature, and fixes the parchment in a somewhat prominent place.

"For the love of the gods, Jefferson, I get the theatrics but we went over this. You can pick a better name than this... Also, you had to have been here to summon the creature and then stick the knife in it's head. It didn't show up this way and it definitely didn't wander it's way up from somewhere. The raptors would have eaten it. We aren't stupid."

Once that task was complete, the man laid the creature to rest, and went on his way, muttering:
"Getting too old for this... Temple of Doom? Told him Sons of Gray would be a better name... If you are gonna take my suggestions atleast do it right... And what if it rained? Then this whole thing would have been a waste, and suddenly you are upset because people aren't calling you by the proper name."