Discussion about potions labels

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

nathi

Discussion about potions labels

Post by nathi »

Dear Druids and Alchemist of Illarion

Inspired by the idea of finding standardized labels for potions, I attended the meeting in Runewick. Instead of a neutral discussion, unfortunately I found a very massive exchange of opinions.
Nevertheless, the idea was good and some things could be clarified. There is a agreement to mention the quality of the potions, but not in the depth of gradation.
For a more detailed discussion, I would like to ask all alchemists, and also druids, to think about which stakeholders have a interest in a label standard and what would their interest in the information content of the label. Stakeholders could be customers, alchemists, druids, traders and intermediaries. Please discuss this with costumers, traders and with your alchemist colleagues.
In the foreseeable future there should be a new attempt at discussion, perhaps in a more neutral environment.
---------------
Werte Druiden und Alchemisten von Illarion

Begeistert von der Idee eine einheitliche Bezeichnung für Tränke zu finden nahm ich jüngst an einem Treffen in Runewick teil. Statt einer neutralen Diskussion fand ich leider einen sehr massregelnden Austausch an Meinungen vor. Dennoch war der Versuch gut und einige Dinge konnten festgehalten werden. Es gibt eine Übereinstimmung die Qualität der Tränke kurz zu erwähnen, nicht jedoch in der Tiefe der Abstufung.
Für eine weiterführende Diskussion bitte ich alle Alchemisten und sehr gerne auch Druiden, sich Gedanken darüber zu machen welche Beteiligten es für einen Beschriftungsstandard gibt, und was deren Interesse am Informationsgehalt der Beschriftung ist. Als Beteiligte sind Kunden, Alchemisten, Druiden, Händler und Zwischenhändler zu verstehen. Bitte diskutiert dieses Thema mit euren Kunden, Händlern und Alchemistenkollegen.
Es soll dann in absehbarer Zeit ein neuer Versuch der Diskussion geben, vielleicht in etwas neutralerer Umgebung.

~Deanna