Prison

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Hew Keenaxe

Prison

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Cast on the stones, he gets up and looks at the others in with him. Shoring up his broad shoulders, he pushes past them. As he approaches the fence he sees it is far to tall to climb. As he walks up and down it, he sees, yes maybe, a weak rung. It seems that rust may of had its way with that one slat. Looking around he finally finds a few hard iron laden rocks. Using these he pounds for hours on this one slat. It does finally give in. He laughs loudly till he realizes he cant fit between anyways. One skinny human slides between and taunts the rest as he flees. There is nothing else to do but go on a hunger strike and hope to lose enough weight to fit through.
Hew Keenaxe

Re: Prison

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Every now and then, bats fly by close enough to trap. But what good are they really. He has nothing to write on or write with. He looks back to the small gap in the fence. There must be a way.
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Hew works hard in the mine, not to satisfy the wardens, but to work off weight. Drinking little, working hard, sweating a lot, he tries to fit though the gap. Not even close. He looks down at his round belly, "this may take soomtime"
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Bats all overhead. Swarms of them. Swinging rapidly, he finally knocks one out of the air. pouncing on it, he ticks it in a pocket, rubbing it, trying to revive it. After some time it nips him. Closing his pocket, sipping on the fresh blood drawn from the bite, he starts looking around for a way to make a note.
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Me finally gives a piece of his lucky pink hat to a bat, tied around its leg, and hope someone sees it.
Pugnacious

Post by Pugnacious »

Tries to slide him a book, but some other takes it and leaves by it. " I dont have another, Maybe I will be back"
Pugnacious

Post by Pugnacious »

I swear, I watched him try to slide out, if his gut was but on inch slimmer, he would of made it. It wont be long now.
Applesauce

Post by Applesauce »

Hew was seen running from the prison, whereabouts unknown.