A Ferry from the mainland comes in...

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

A Ferry from the mainland comes in...

Post by Juniper Onyx »

An eager Halfling waited at the Galmair docks to see a glimpse of his long lost love, only recently sent for by letter.

"...Started a guild and have left the Don's service. Doing well with the guild but require some help. Please come to me, and bring my Buddy too!..."

As he waited, a ferry came into view and then pulled up to the dock. A few dwarves and a lizardman walked off before he saw them, a Halfling couple. She with hair of straw, only 5 years younger than he, and with her a young male with hair of copper and determination in his eye. Bernie lept forward to hug them both.

"River!!" he said, landing kisses upon her lips which were fervently returned.

The halflings all hugged each other in joy at being reunited again after so many years apart.

"And how's my Buddy?" Bernie said to the younger Halfling, tousling his hair with glee.

"Good!! Glad to see you Dad!" He said.

After a few moments of hugs, Bernie helped them with their gear and together they followed the road to the Hemp Necktie Inn, where they settled in for a long night before the work begins.

((Some may have noticed three "Bottoms" today. They are me, my RL wife and my RL son. Working together as a family is awesome! :) ))
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Re: A Ferry from the mainland comes in...

Post by Juniper Onyx »

The next morning, the Bottoms "clan" invaded Yewdale.....

Bernie went fishing, River collected apples and firewood, while Buddy slaughtered cows and harvested sheep.

From inside the old lighthouse, Lord Titus emerged and recognized one of them, Bernie.

"Hello Titus!" Bernie said in greetings. "Just showing the family around!" he said.

One by one Bernie introduced River and Buddy.

Even though Titus seemed interested by the sudden appearance of halflings, we don't really know what he thought of the sudden invasion of "Splashes", "Sword cuts" and "Chop, chops" that must have interrupted his slumber....