Society of Farmers

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Society of Farmers

Society of Farmers

Post by Society of Farmers »

"I, Titus Marcelius, commander of the Fellowship of Saint Cornelius and of the Albarian Temple of Zhambra with this day form a new organization subordinated to the Fellowship. The Society of Farmers."

Society of Farmers will fullfil orders for Crops, Food, Honey, Wool and similar basic supplies to counter unfair competition of city merchants and help the fine craftsmen of Illarion obtain their raw goods fast and cheaply.
(The official pricelist will be formed soon.)

Here is the list of ranks and members. From the lowest:

1. Farmhand - Beginning Farmer/Collector - Entitled to 1 share of profits per month

2. Farmer - Seasoned Farmer/Collector - Entitled to 2 shares of profits per month

3. Yeoman - Veteran Farmer/Collector - Entitled to 3 shares of profits per month

4. Steward - Appointed by the Fellowship Commander - (Duties shown below) - Entitled to 4 shares of profits per month

5. Fealty Tax - 5 shares of profits go to the Fellowship (Military Arm) and Temple (Religious Arm), for protection and efforts to secure permanent Society territory, land and improvements.

The Fellowship of Saint Cornelius and of the Albarian Temple of Zhambra has prepared list of duties and rights of steward:
  • Collecting, announcing and assigning orders
  • Keeping in secret names of purchasers
  • Collecting goods and sending goods to purchasers
  • Giving payments to workers
  • Making lists of prices
  • Gathering shares of sum from every order
  • Adding and removing members
~Signed: Commander, Titus Marcelius

List of members and their ranks: (Month joined)
Landlord (Currently only Initiator): Titus Marcelius

Steward:

Yeomen:

Farmers:

Farmhands:

(Updated 20th Malas, 50)
Last edited by Society of Farmers on Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:21 am, edited 7 times in total.
Society of Farmers

Re: Society of Farmers

Rules:
The following rules are in keeping with the overall goals of the Society of Farmers (henceforth called the Society) and are meant to ensure a happy and fair life for its membership.

(Coming soon)
Last edited by Society of Farmers on Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:22 am, edited 6 times in total.
Society of Farmers

Price List for our customers!
No Order too small nor too big!
(Please allow 1 Dwarven Day per 500 item
& 1 Dwarven Day per 100 *specialty items)

**Cheaper than any town merchant!**

S = Silvers / C = Coppers

(Coming Soon)
Last edited by Society of Farmers on Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:22 am, edited 19 times in total.
Society of Farmers

Customer Orders - Who is assigned [Last report collected]
Last edited by Society of Farmers on Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:27 am, edited 13 times in total.
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Na Albarian crap? Ya gots mes then. Jus farmin fer those tha needs it. One word of ya shite tho, I bes gone.

Hew
Society of Farmers

Hew, we are subordinate to and a part of the Albarian Orders, but as farmers and we are autonomous and will be neutral to race, gender, hometown and religions (Except Moshran). No, we will not be preaching anything except how to grow, cook and provide for those who need it. We're farmers, not fighters!

However, those that are so inclined are encouraged to learn and fight within the separate Fellowship, or pray and worship within the separate Temple, and we will not think you less of a farmer, but appreciate the extra effort required to protect and guide those less able to fight. Respect is all any warrior asks from those they protect.

Welcome old friend! ~ BB
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Guess bes wantin ta bes in fer now then. Don't lets mes down.

Hew
Society of Farmers

Our first official meeting will be at the Hemp Necktie Inn the dawn of the 24th of Olos ((17th January at 0200 Server Time - Monday evening if not German - http://illarion.org/community/un_timeco ... y=587d6d7a))

I chose this date because this is very significant to us as farmers. It is dawn, and the early bird often gets the worm, but also it is the morning of the "Day of Thanksgiving" across Illarion. We will not be doing anything 'religious', but we will have a feast and share our harvest with others who come. Bring a friend in need and share!

((You may use the time until then to start moving foods and farm goods for trade and sharing to the Hemptie Depot))

We will also start our orders, and prepare to start the next month being "Outstanding in our Field"! Our work truly begins then.

See you all there!
~ Bernie Bottoms, Steward
Society of Farmers

Profit Report - Malas, 50

Total Orders = 1800 Silvers
Collection Costs: - 500 Silvers *paid*
Sum Total = 1300 Silvers

Shares (10 Total):
Hew Keenaxe (1 Share) = 130 Silvers *paid*
Steward (4 Shares) = 520 Silvers *paid*
Fealty Tax (5 Shares) = 650 Silvers

Hew and Commander Marcelius, you may see me as soon as possible for your shares for Malas. Keep up the good work!
Last edited by Society of Farmers on Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Society of Farmers

New Rule:
Any "Stockpile" in the Society that isn't full can be completed by any member and count toward activity. The Steward will pay the normal rate for supplies to the Society stores as any customer order. Feel free to work on any part of the supplies "In Stock" that are 'unfilled'. (See Price List)

Simply mention what you're working on for the month and get those supplies to the Steward for payment. Let's get our stores full so our customers don't have to wait! Thank you!
Society of Farmers

The Market for Findos just ended. It was open from 12 to 3pm on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd and we were able to transfer many supplies to the Hemp Necktie Inn for trade and even had a couple customers. We also obtained a new Farmhand for Findos.

I'd like to welcome Muka Chug to our merry band! She has been farming the Desert of Cadomyr and has helped deliver many things from there for us. Keep up the good work!

PS - In the future, the only Market necessary to attend will be on the 3rd of the month between 12-3pm. ((Usually 1-2am server time))
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Friends,

I must resign as steward of the Society of farmers under the leadership of Lord Titus Marcelius.

When we started this, I was promised the Society would be autonomous from the Albarian Fellowship. Autonomous means "self-governing", and yet today, I learned that an old friend of mine was 'ordered' to meet with Commander Marcelius, and when he ignored the command, he was provoked to attack the Lord. I was asked to remove my friend or even 'order him'. No.

I had promised him that Commander Marcelius would not Order him to do anything he didn't want to do because we were 'autonomous'. Apparently, this was misunderstood. I alone have organized and funded this effort, and have had a few promises broken and my authority undermined. I can not betray a friend, great worker and fellow citizen of Galmair to broken promises.

I have removed my additions to this society, and ask that Hew, Muka and anyone else, join me in a new effort called the "Farmer's Market", independent of feudal lords and ambitions of control. This will be a new group that will share equally to help the people of illarion grow and feed themselves. We will continue the work as before, but independently as farmers for farmers.

Thank you,
~ Bernie Bottoms, Farmer's Market Coordinator
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

I didn't think to write this out, But I Hew Keenaxe do resign from the Society of Farmers. This Titus, is trying to make something other than farming and I will has no part in it. I wish you all well that do continue.
Karrock

Post by Karrock »

I can only admit that I insulted Hew because of high lack of subordination to my teaching. No order to do anything for me or other person. No additional work, passing money or behaving on special matter. As was told the Fellowship of Saint Cornelius had a right for this, teaching other members. That was explained on first board. Sadly former steward, Bernie wanted to stand on side of bandit who attacked me using weapon. Following him means accepting any next attempts of barbarian acting by Hew and his not suitable anger. I point no person is still savety in surrounding of that dwarf. Hew still remains Hew and I was tricked by him that he is changed, sadly.

~Titus Marcelius