Dagbladden!

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kugar

Dagbladden!

Post by Kugar »

Dear misinformed Dagbladder,

Whilst it has amused me greatly and evoked pleasureful smiles upon my lips to read your journalist's following of my exploits, writing down the most important passages of time in the very history of Illarion, it infuriates me to bathe my eyes in the mistakes of your literature!

For example:
  • 1) On Dreadhart being leader - Time and again you refer to my actions and the actions of the triad of kings as having been undertaken by the 'Dreadhart gang'. This is simply false! Do you think that I, once king of Illarion, now emperor of the new world, Jefferson Gray, would bow to anyone? Proposterous! My actions are my own! And the actions that you so falsely claim belong to the 'Dreadhart gang' were simply steps taken by the triad. It would be hysteria to believe otherwise. You're welcome!

2) On the emperor running away - I do witness through my vision balls that your journalist claims that, quote, "Gray was attacked multiple times meanwhile. Sometimes he was able to fight the attacker back even if they were four against one but in the moment a strong fighter appears he fled always.". Perhaps you can be forgiven this once for precluding the mention of my prefix, emperor, but to claim that there are any on Illarion who can step toe to toe with I is simply laughable. Worse still, to claim I run away? This, sire, is treason. The incident your article refers to involved four bearers of fire feeling ever cocky and approaching me during my leisure time at the hemptie necktie. Surely it is not required of me to tell you how the story ended, though I will give you a clue so much in that they all went home with their tails between their legs.
It is a tad frustrating to have to do your fact checking for you, Dagbladder. I must warn you, should your ignorance and mistakery continue this way, I shall not hesitate to put an end to your infernal newspaper and add you to the pile of bones myself.

~ Emperor Gray <>