Alexus Romus, Krukk Krakash

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kugar

Alexus Romus, Krukk Krakash

Post by Kugar »

Dear pathetic and imbecilic mortals of Illarion,

I have decided in my unwavering wisdom to gift you with a short exposé on the apparent 'heroes' who helped, with moronically adoring eyes, the ever spoiled and entitled snake of Cadomyr, in recent days.

• Alexus Romus -

aided the kings with potions, spied information and bought their diamonds and ores for many much gold. This allowed the kings to purchase more magical gemstones, maps and continue to profit.

Krukk Krakash Blacktusk -

aided the kings by supplying over hundred of herbs of a wide variety, meals to feed us for weeks, information that helped the fruition of plans and a formerly agreed alliance with his tribe and the triad of kings.

As you can see, those who have been commended by the joke of the Sea Serpent have been very naughty indeed. But don't expect them to see justice for aiding heretics, nay, my friends! The snake of Cadomyr is far from consistant in his efforts and will turn his back on his so called 'beliefs' so long as he can benefit selfishly from the opposite.

What else can be expected from this inferior lizard, you may ask? This one who believes it honorable to capture his foe injured and asleep, leave his underling Rosea to die and have her head displayed on a pike outside Cadomyr and rush blindly into hostile negotiations, ensuring the death of the Galmairian, Ermina. Not much at this point, I surmise. One could question whether honour even exists in this so called beacon of a realm which prides itself on that very trait. He is no better than the obedient, fallen fools of Moshran himself.

The wise among you may one day come to learn what a ridiculous lie it is to believe that these ones who claim to act in the best interest of purity and light are genuine. The rest of you I do not doubt will still hang your jaws and offer your admiration to this hypocrite as you toil evermore in hypocrisy yourselves. Choose your side well, for only this shall determine your place in the new world once your mortal coil turns to ashes.

You people make my job far too easy! I shall take great pleasure in ensuring that you may never have the opportunity of defeating me.

~ yours splendidly, ~

~ Emperor Gray <>