Response to Dagbladden Article

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Uhuru

Response to Dagbladden Article

Post by Uhuru »

Dragon Fire
Outside furniture burnt
Erdhal set a little part of Runewick under fire. It is said a tourist handled the dragon not with the necessary respect. The dragon extinguished the fire later but some outside furnitures were battered.
Dagbladden and Reporter,
How dare you write such lies about me as I was the “tourist” who visited the dragon and we had a most pleasant chat. I’ve no idea how anyone came to the conclusion that I did not handle the dragon with the necessary respect, and I expect a full and complete apology for this from you, the Dagbladden, and any of your sources.

What should have been reported was Djironnyma’s total lack of interest in my report that the dragon was trying to burn down Runewick as he seemed more interested in bickering with me about semantics and how I said things. Included in this was his buddy Ssarney. It was fairly clear that Djironnyma was not interested in gathering any pertinent information I may have on the subject of the discussion I had with the dragon, what may have led the dragon to cause fires in the town Djironnyma is leading, or why I felt it important to report to him in the first place. He would prefer bickering with me. I ask you, are these the actions of a learned leader of a great town? Please note, I have written a complaint to the Archmage.

Thank you,
~Uhuru Pryler~
Community Care Officer Extraordinaire
Fiancée to the Don, Valerio Guilianni
Uhuru

Re: Response to Dagbladden Article

Post by Uhuru »

Dagbladden and Reporter,

I am waiting on a response. Why was the wrong story printed and where is the retraction of the lies. This had best come soon or I will try to take further steps to ensure you at least give a semblance of an attempt to verify the facts in your stories in the future.

Thank you,
~Uhuru Pryler~
Community Care Officer Extraordinaire
Fiancée to the Don, Valerio Guilianni