At the market

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

At the market

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

((open to everybody, no direction is given so feel free to post whatever you want the rp go to.))

It's quite a cold day in Runewick when Katharina stands at the market place near the fountain. She nudges the red haired man next to her gently as a reaction to something he just said. He holds his arm as if she hit him strongly. "Stop hitting me, Miss Thorstar. One day we'll be gone and the only thing people remember me for will be that I was punshed by my wife everyday." Katharina crosses her arms, grinning, "but they'll know you deserved it, as you know you deserve it." And so they stand there, talking and joking.
Zelphyra

Re: At the market

Post by Zelphyra »

"Cold, cold, cold.", Zelphyra hisses as she walked back to the depot from the fishing spot. Once she put the fish in her depot (surely not without one little snack-trout), she notices that there are still some of the landling-footwears in her back. ´"Sssselling for more fissssh!", she hisses luckily and wags her tail, waddling further over the bridge to the marketplace. One there she notices two people talking there. She waddles closer, first listening. The most what the landlings speaking gives no sense for her, so she wiggles her head from the left to the right. A cold breeze blew and she shivered. She inched closer to Katharina, snuggling herself to her for warmth.

"Honor to the mother, on thisss cold day, Thorssstar-one. Ssshe urgently needsss her ssservicesss of warmth, ssshe may trade hindclaw wear for thissss?"
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Katharina smiles at her, "Helloo Zel. I am not quite sure what hindclaw wear means, but if you mean clothers I may help you." She turns to Erin and smiles at him "guess there's work to do, I'll see you later, darling." She kisses him quickly and he sighs dramaticly "I see, I am replaced", he chuckles, "have a good time, ladies."

Turning back to Zel Kathy grins and leads her to the tailoring house, whispering, "follow me, it's much warmer insede the Workshop."
Zelphyra

Post by Zelphyra »

The lizardess observes the landlings Actions curiously, she isnt used to seeing the landlings trade signs of affection. Like Kat suggest, the lizardess follows her in the strange building with equipment that seems her to be made for turturing Little lizards. Muttering, she hisses "Ssshe wont allow Chi and Choac to come here." and shudderss. Upon a closerlook she finds a chimney and quickly lays in front of it, hissing enjoyingly.
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Kathy looks at her curiosly, "what are you afraid of?" She takes off her gloves and grabs a needle and cloth from her bag. "So, what do you need?" Following Zel's example she moves the table closer to the chimney.
Zelphyra

Post by Zelphyra »

Zelphyra shitfs a little to the side to let her conquer a place at the blissfully warm chimney. "Ssshe iss afraid of sssharp thingsss...Ssshe wont let her hatchlings in the area of it. As Katharina sits down next to her, she curls up around the woman and puts her head on her leg after poking her lightly in the stomach "Ssshe iss in neeed of pocket chimney. Or something alike, for hersssself, her mate and her hatchlingssss. Sssomething that keepsss warm."