Day of The Slaughter

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kugar

Day of The Slaughter

Post by Kugar »

Hear yay, Hear yay.
  • A royal recollection.

The month of Mas marked a momentous occasion that will now, for all eternity, be referred to henceforth in the history books as The Slaughter!

Twas' the greatest of all in history! The passage of time where the Merium king, the king of Diamonds and the Legion left the mortals of Illarion cowering in fear. Well, those who did hide long enough to survive.

First we set our sites on Cadomyr, where we did strike down in haste the so called temple warrior, Ssarney, and pollute the land with three eyed undead, who struck down more Cadomyrian citizens so that we needn't waste our energy!

Then, we and the Legion did take the battle to Runewick and aid the small skirmish against the league of pompous. We struck back the defenders so badly they had to hide behind their walls. Not even their most celebrated warriors could best us. Though the same cannot be said for them, having half if not more of those who helped them struck down.

And finally, the preparations where complete to proceed with the onslaught on the forces of the weakling, Don Valerio Guilianni. We and the Legion marched our army to Galmair and they could not have done anything to save themselves. Whilst Cadomyr's best tried to fight us off unsuccessful from the back, the Galmairian militia and still surviving Runewickers where overcome from the front. A most notable target was the beloved warrior, Leomar Gesse, who was ripped limb from bloody limb by my legion and sent him to the Grey lady Cherga to consider his ways. After laying waste to the Galmair defenders they, along with their allies and, the celebrated heroes from the other realms, all hid like the cowards behind the gates and walls of Galmair. Helpless and hopeless.

Since we are merciful kings, the Merinium king and I, we did leave for a victory feast with the legion eventually.

In closing, we kings would like to address a final message to the noble servants of our royal court of Illarion and the other deluded mortals who STILL, even after being royally hammered by we all across the plains, do not recognize the power we have harvested, I say this:

Whilst we wish that our incredible victory caused you to quiver and seethe in glorious anger, causing you to scream and find trouble sleeping at night, we most merciful will give you mortals some time to decide your fate. The rules to this particular puzzle are simple! Obey us and our legion, recognizing me as your leader and ruler above all else! Breaking these rules will be considered forfeit and you will again meet us in battle until you submit or become part of the pile of bones.
~ Jefferson Gray <>
King of diamonds
Leader of the Legion